365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Training for Life

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Training for Life - Page 5 Empty Re: Just Training for Life

Post  Mark B Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:26 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Mark B wrote:
I most certainly can! I ran the Portland Marathon in early October and CIM in early December. I based my between-race training on the multiple marathon training plan in Pete Pfitzinger's Advanced Marathoning book. It gives you a couple of weeks to recover from your first race, gets your system reset and then gets you to a quick peak and taper for the second race. I still did low heart rate training for many of my runs, but I added in higher intensity lactate threshold heart rate runs (where you target a higher heart rate just below your LT and hold that heart rate for a longer run - the more you do it, the less you slow down with each successive mile) and some fartleks to give my legs a chance to really get the lead out. It was fun! It also helped that I consciously held back in Portland (even though it was a big PR), knowing I had another race coming up. 

It worked beyond my wildest dreams. CIM that year was a huge PR and my most enjoyable race ever. I still smile thinking about it.

Now, if you read between the lines, you may have already guessed that my success with CIM laid the groundwork for my massive flameout the following year. I trained for and raced Eugene the following spring with the hope of getting a BQ time, but despite straining so hard I thrombosed a hemorrhoid during the race (!), I could only get to 3:46 and change. I was convinced that I was on the right track, though, so I started running my low HR rates at a higher heart rate, getting faster, and faster and going longer and longer. It was exciting! That is, until something went *poof!* that summer and every run became a slog. I got slower, less enthused, etc. It took a while for me to realize that I had not given myself enough recovery time after Eugene, which obviously put a strain on my body, and charged ahead oblivious to the risk.

My theory of overtraining (and long distance racing in general) is that, when you're struggling to get through a race and experience that mind-blowing surge of energy on the other side of fatigue, you're drawing from your body's core emergency energy reserves. The sort of reserves that allows us to survive if we find ourselves in a famine, plane crash in the middle of nowhere, a death in the family or some other catastrophe. As endurance athletes, we dip into those reserves. But they're not inexhaustible - it only seems that way. You draw that reserve tank down too low, too often, and it doesn't refill. I've watched it happen mostly with top level ultramarathoners who are out breaking records in 100-milers one year only to be husks of their former selves a year or two later. 

So what does this mean to you? Stress/strain is cumulative -- and the body doesn't differentiate between physical stress (like running) or emotional stress (like financial or marital troubles, a medical crisis in the family, the cat flooding the house, etc.) -- because it's all the same. It draws from your emergency reserves, but only for so long. 

If you're able to balance the scales and keep the non-physical stress down, then maybe you can proceed with your ambitious plans. If not... you may need to trim your sails in an act of self-preservation and save those ambitions for another time. I would give almost anything to have understood this process back in 2010 (not only was this the year I pushed it too hard running, it was only a few months after my father died of lung cancer). The multiple years it took to recover and come back (arguably still not done yet) was not worth the illusion of being the master of my fate. 

I hope that helps.
Thanks Mark.  What you shared makes a lot of sense.  To be honest I'm not sure if it helps or just confuses me more.

Coach Melissa was convinced that my crash hard and early at CIM last year was the result of just the type of stress you mention.  Mom passed suddenly 2 weeks before the marathon.  There was already a lot going on in my life.

So fast forward to this year.  Marty's brother was diagnosed with cancer a couple weeks ago and passed painfully and quickly.  The family is pretty dysfunctional anyway and they already lost his older brother.  My Mom's affairs...I'm executor...are winding up this week...fortunately my siblings have come together to handle some messy stuff pretty well, but it's still a lot.  Farming is not going great and while Marty and I can easily weather the storm Kevin has buckled under the pressure and as a result finances and family relationships are in a shambles.  You get the picture.  Rather than less stress I seem to be enveloped by even more than last year.

So...do I run CIM?  If I do, should I run for a BQ or just for fun?  Can I run for fun?

I'll be honest I'm running out of time.  I want to go back to Boston in 2025 on the 10th anniversary of my cardiac event.  I want to earn my bib but the qualifying window closes next September.  Due to weather and farming I can't train for a late summer marathon.  I could probably get a charity bib or even a sympathy bib with the help of my cardiologist but I made it very clear that I wouldn't accept that unless I ran a BQ and missed the cut.  I wanted to prove that I could come back...that I was stronger than the stuff life was throwing at me.

I may regret writing this but I'm wondering if proving I won't give up is the message I want to send to my grandkids and the members of my community who are struggling.  If I change my message to prioritizing health...both mental and physical...would that be a better message.  Would saying it's okay to set a lofty goal and then admit failure and accept help be better message?  Or would it just mean that I gave up?  Can I say that I tried, but that I realized that my mental and physical health are more important than earning my Boston bib? Or would it just be an excuse for giving up?

We hosted a Jefferson County running festival last week inviting the community to share the joy of running with the cross country kids and coaches.  We had a guest speaker that talked about consistency and all the normal stuff but what really stuck with me was when he said that you should consider your fellow runners not as adversaries but as partners who were helping you meet your goal.  Dr. B told me I should run for the enjoyment not for the time.  I tell everyone that running with Janice has helped me learn that I can have fun while running slow.  So why can't I live the message I'm trying to preach to everyone else? 

What will people think of me if I fail...again...and quit trying.  More importantly what will I think about myself?

On the positive side I ran a great training run yesterday.  It was a tough one and I hit the paces.  More importantly I didn't over do it and as a result I recovered better than last week.

I have to try.  I hope I don't regret it.

Thanks for listening.

I knew things were challenging for you, but I did not know just how challenging. I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this.

As far as your decision, whether to press on and chase that Big Hairy Audacious Goal or turn away from it - at least for now, whether by not running CIM or not running it for a 4:35 BQ time - has some practical elements to it (can your body cover the check you'll have to write to accomplish it, especially now?), but fundamentally, it's an existential question that only you an answer for yourself. 

What do YOU want?

It sounds like you want to do it, but you're afraid to fail - either by not hitting your goal or deciding to not attempt it after all. I notice you seem to see both of those options as failure, which is telling.

All I can say is something I heard a long time ago: Life gives you challenges, and it keeps repeating those challenges until you learn from them. 

Then it gives you another challenge. It never ends. 

And everybody's lessons are different. Mine was also revolved around failure, which I suspect isn't all that uncommon among people like us. What I think I learned when I quit and then un-quit during my DFL at the Mount Hood 50 a decade ago is that it wasn't my strength that carried me through that day. It was the acknowledgement and acceptance of my own weakness. 

I don't know if that helps you or makes things even more complicated, but know that we'll support you no matter what you do.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

nkrichards likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:29 pm

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:
Mark B wrote:
I most certainly can! I ran the Portland Marathon in early October and CIM in early December. I based my between-race training on the multiple marathon training plan in Pete Pfitzinger's Advanced Marathoning book. It gives you a couple of weeks to recover from your first race, gets your system reset and then gets you to a quick peak and taper for the second race. I still did low heart rate training for many of my runs, but I added in higher intensity lactate threshold heart rate runs (where you target a higher heart rate just below your LT and hold that heart rate for a longer run - the more you do it, the less you slow down with each successive mile) and some fartleks to give my legs a chance to really get the lead out. It was fun! It also helped that I consciously held back in Portland (even though it was a big PR), knowing I had another race coming up. 

It worked beyond my wildest dreams. CIM that year was a huge PR and my most enjoyable race ever. I still smile thinking about it.

Now, if you read between the lines, you may have already guessed that my success with CIM laid the groundwork for my massive flameout the following year. I trained for and raced Eugene the following spring with the hope of getting a BQ time, but despite straining so hard I thrombosed a hemorrhoid during the race (!), I could only get to 3:46 and change. I was convinced that I was on the right track, though, so I started running my low HR rates at a higher heart rate, getting faster, and faster and going longer and longer. It was exciting! That is, until something went *poof!* that summer and every run became a slog. I got slower, less enthused, etc. It took a while for me to realize that I had not given myself enough recovery time after Eugene, which obviously put a strain on my body, and charged ahead oblivious to the risk.

My theory of overtraining (and long distance racing in general) is that, when you're struggling to get through a race and experience that mind-blowing surge of energy on the other side of fatigue, you're drawing from your body's core emergency energy reserves. The sort of reserves that allows us to survive if we find ourselves in a famine, plane crash in the middle of nowhere, a death in the family or some other catastrophe. As endurance athletes, we dip into those reserves. But they're not inexhaustible - it only seems that way. You draw that reserve tank down too low, too often, and it doesn't refill. I've watched it happen mostly with top level ultramarathoners who are out breaking records in 100-milers one year only to be husks of their former selves a year or two later. 

So what does this mean to you? Stress/strain is cumulative -- and the body doesn't differentiate between physical stress (like running) or emotional stress (like financial or marital troubles, a medical crisis in the family, the cat flooding the house, etc.) -- because it's all the same. It draws from your emergency reserves, but only for so long. 

If you're able to balance the scales and keep the non-physical stress down, then maybe you can proceed with your ambitious plans. If not... you may need to trim your sails in an act of self-preservation and save those ambitions for another time. I would give almost anything to have understood this process back in 2010 (not only was this the year I pushed it too hard running, it was only a few months after my father died of lung cancer). The multiple years it took to recover and come back (arguably still not done yet) was not worth the illusion of being the master of my fate. 

I hope that helps.
Thanks Mark.  What you shared makes a lot of sense.  To be honest I'm not sure if it helps or just confuses me more.

Coach Melissa was convinced that my crash hard and early at CIM last year was the result of just the type of stress you mention.  Mom passed suddenly 2 weeks before the marathon.  There was already a lot going on in my life.

So fast forward to this year.  Marty's brother was diagnosed with cancer a couple weeks ago and passed painfully and quickly.  The family is pretty dysfunctional anyway and they already lost his older brother.  My Mom's affairs...I'm executor...are winding up this week...fortunately my siblings have come together to handle some messy stuff pretty well, but it's still a lot.  Farming is not going great and while Marty and I can easily weather the storm Kevin has buckled under the pressure and as a result finances and family relationships are in a shambles.  You get the picture.  Rather than less stress I seem to be enveloped by even more than last year.

So...do I run CIM?  If I do, should I run for a BQ or just for fun?  Can I run for fun?

I'll be honest I'm running out of time.  I want to go back to Boston in 2025 on the 10th anniversary of my cardiac event.  I want to earn my bib but the qualifying window closes next September.  Due to weather and farming I can't train for a late summer marathon.  I could probably get a charity bib or even a sympathy bib with the help of my cardiologist but I made it very clear that I wouldn't accept that unless I ran a BQ and missed the cut.  I wanted to prove that I could come back...that I was stronger than the stuff life was throwing at me.

I may regret writing this but I'm wondering if proving I won't give up is the message I want to send to my grandkids and the members of my community who are struggling.  If I change my message to prioritizing health...both mental and physical...would that be a better message.  Would saying it's okay to set a lofty goal and then admit failure and accept help be better message?  Or would it just mean that I gave up?  Can I say that I tried, but that I realized that my mental and physical health are more important than earning my Boston bib? Or would it just be an excuse for giving up?

We hosted a Jefferson County running festival last week inviting the community to share the joy of running with the cross country kids and coaches.  We had a guest speaker that talked about consistency and all the normal stuff but what really stuck with me was when he said that you should consider your fellow runners not as adversaries but as partners who were helping you meet your goal.  Dr. B told me I should run for the enjoyment not for the time.  I tell everyone that running with Janice has helped me learn that I can have fun while running slow.  So why can't I live the message I'm trying to preach to everyone else? 

What will people think of me if I fail...again...and quit trying.  More importantly what will I think about myself?

On the positive side I ran a great training run yesterday.  It was a tough one and I hit the paces.  More importantly I didn't over do it and as a result I recovered better than last week.

I have to try.  I hope I don't regret it.

Thanks for listening.

I knew things were challenging for you, but I did not know just how challenging. I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this.

As far as your decision, whether to press on and chase that Big Hairy Audacious Goal or turn away from it - at least for now, whether by not running CIM or not running it for a 4:35 BQ time - has some practical elements to it (can your body cover the check you'll have to write to accomplish it, especially now?), but fundamentally, it's an existential question that only you an answer for yourself. 

What do YOU want?

It sounds like you want to do it, but you're afraid to fail - either by not hitting your goal or deciding to not attempt it after all. I notice you seem to see both of those options as failure, which is telling.

All I can say is something I heard a long time ago: Life gives you challenges, and it keeps repeating those challenges until you learn from them. 

Then it gives you another challenge. It never ends. 

And everybody's lessons are different. Mine was also revolved around failure, which I suspect isn't all that uncommon among people like us. What I think I learned when I quit and then un-quit during my DFL at the Mount Hood 50 a decade ago is that it wasn't my strength that carried me through that day. It was the acknowledgement and acceptance of my own weakness. 

I don't know if that helps you or makes things even more complicated, but know that we'll support you no matter what you do.
Thanks Mark.  It does help.

What do YOU want?   
I want to try.  If I'm going to fail I want to fail trying.  I think that would be an easier pill for me to swallow than living with the thought that I gave up.  And if my body can't cover the check I have to write then I'll deal with the consequences knowing I tried my best.  It may not be the smartest decision but it's the only decision that works for me.  Remember, I'm the one that finished the Boston Marathon after suffering an acute STEMI on Heartbreak Hill.

Your comments about your DFL resonated with me.  I've teetered on the verge of quitting.  Maybe CIM will be the race where I accomplish my goal.  Maybe CIM will be the race that helps me recognize my weakness and allows me to change my goal.  We won't know until I lace up my shoes and head toward the finish line.

I had a tough day/night Thursday but laced up Friday morning committed to doing the best I could under the conditions.  I ran the assigned 12 miles with 8 miles at MP.  My goal pace is 10:18 for a 4:30 marathon.  I ran the 8 miles @ 10:14 with the last mile @10:03.  I resisted the urge to choose a route that finished with downhill miles.  The last 3 miles each had a bit of net gain.  And I finished feeling appropriately tired but not beat up.  It was a good run.

Off for an easy 6 today...after the temps are above freezing!

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Mark B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:09 am

My recovery run was a bit tough yesterday.  I stretched and rolled afterward.  I did my core/strength work this morning.  I've got a tough SOS run tomorrow (Monday).

Some positive thoughts.  

• Marty arrived home from his trip last Monday with a cold and nasty cough.  I started taking Emergen-C and so far don't have any symptoms...hoping this means my immune system is functioning well.
  • I took a look at my resting HR data.  It's good.  Avg 45...slightly lower than last year.  I think that's a good sign.

Looking forward to a relatively relaxing Sunday.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Mark B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:18 pm

Nancy, I'm truly sorry for all the life stress. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother in law and the farm stress, family relations, and the ongoing stress of being executor of your mom's estate (though thankful that I think that's done now? or almost done?)  

I don't think it sends a bad message to take care of yourself. I have had friends push through some things and just cause more damage. I love not giving up, but I don't love seeing a person wear themselves to a frazzle. I remember running on 3 hours of interrupted sleep while nursing baby twins and I guess I thought it was the best thing for me but I don't know now. I don't know that I'd do that again, you know? I know we can't take the easy path all the time but sometimes it's harder to take care of ourselves than to push ourselves, too, I think. Especially for driven, hardworking people like you (and me for that matter). 

If you run Boston, or don't, it doesn't change that you're an amazing person, and that you mean so much to your friends and family. I don't know if that's helpful or not, but I don't think you need to prove anything.

Last Saturday was a very significant 20 year anniversary for me and I really wanted to run an ultra for it, just because it would have been meaningful. Instead I had to work, but one of my patient's dads said I was very helpful and I know I was helping patients all day so maybe it didn't feel as victorious, but my family didn't want to travel for the weekend anyway so I had to just be thankful in my head to be 20 yrs out and doing as well as I am, if that's helpful. I am really not trying to make this all about me, so I apologize if that's how it sounds. Bottom line, I understand anniversaries are significant, and it would be really great if you could run Boston, but not at the expense of your health right now.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Mark B and nkrichards like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:22 pm

Julie wrote:Nancy, I'm truly sorry for all the life stress. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother in law and the farm stress, family relations, and the ongoing stress of being executor of your mom's estate (though thankful that I think that's done now? or almost done?)  

I don't think it sends a bad message to take care of yourself. I have had friends push through some things and just cause more damage. I love not giving up, but I don't love seeing a person wear themselves to a frazzle. I remember running on 3 hours of interrupted sleep while nursing baby twins and I guess I thought it was the best thing for me but I don't know now. I don't know that I'd do that again, you know? I know we can't take the easy path all the time but sometimes it's harder to take care of ourselves than to push ourselves, too, I think. Especially for driven, hardworking people like you (and me for that matter). 

If you run Boston, or don't, it doesn't change that you're an amazing person, and that you mean so much to your friends and family. I don't know if that's helpful or not, but I don't think you need to prove anything.

Last Saturday was a very significant 20 year anniversary for me and I really wanted to run an ultra for it, just because it would have been meaningful. Instead I had to work, but one of my patient's dads said I was very helpful and I know I was helping patients all day so maybe it didn't feel as victorious, but my family didn't want to travel for the weekend anyway so I had to just be thankful in my head to be 20 yrs out and doing as well as I am, if that's helpful. I am really not trying to make this all about me, so I apologize if that's how it sounds. Bottom line, I understand anniversaries are significant, and it would be really great if you could run Boston, but not at the expense of your health right now.
Thanks Julie.  Your words are very helpful.  I'm not ready to give up on CIM or Boston yet but I've been able to put things in perspective a bit better over the last few days.  I've been able to transition to a slightly different attitude.  I hope I can judge my success at CIM based on my effort when things get tough rather than my results.  

Mom's estate will drag on for another 6-9 months but we got through the most complicated part last month...and my brothers and I are all still on good terms.  cheers

Family/farming relations are not going in a good direction but I've realized that Marty and I will come out of this fine not matter what happens.  We may have to postpone our retirement and change our plans significantly but we'll be fine.  We're going to take the high road and hope that at some point we'll have a healthy relationship with our grandkids but worrying about it now doesn't help.  We are truly blessed and I need to remember that!

I'm still struggling with some stress related symptoms which resemble cardiac concerns but I passed my stress test with flying colors and my bloodwork last week looked great!

Everyone around me seems to have cold and flu symptoms but so far I've managed to stay healthy.  I'm still taking Emergen-C daily.

Training is going well.  I recorded my first 50 mile week!  And it was a good week.  I'm hitting my paces and recovering pretty well.  I struggled a bit with my run last Saturday.  It was 15 miles with 2x5 miles at MP.  It was VERY WINDY.  I hit the paces with room to spare but it took a lot out of me.  I eased up on my core/strength work on Sunday and my easy 6 miles yesterday.  I've got 9 miles with 4x1 mi @ MP-20 seconds today and then my last 16 miler on Friday.  Coach Melissa reminded me not to overdo it this week. I start my 2 week taper next week.

I can't believe the race is less than 3 weeks away!  affraid

Thanks to all of you for your kind and supportive words.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:32 pm

BEWARE!!!!

TAPER MADNESS ZONE!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

BE SURE THAT YOUR VACCINATIONS ARE UP TO DATE...even PARVO!!!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:59 pm

ounce wrote:BEWARE!!!!

TAPER MADNESS ZONE!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

BE SURE THAT YOUR VACCINATIONS ARE UP TO DATE...even PARVO!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just remember, the crazier you feel, the better you usually end up running. Embrace the madness!  geek

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:31 pm

Life is definitely crazy so if that is a sign of a good run then I'm golden!

A few things popped up related to Mom's estate but that means we're making progress. Communication with Kevin is now primarily through attorneys.  Oddly enough taking the time to deal these things has distracted me from worrying about the race.  As a result I feel like I've been able to put the race...and life in general...in a more appropriate perspective.  And I'm sleeping better.

My hamstring is bothering me again.  Oddly enough the right side is worse this year.  Last year the left side was worse.  I'm able to run relatively pain free once it warms up.  Sitting and stretching is painful.  I was able to get a PT appointment followed by a sports massage early Monday morning.  At this point I don't think it will affect my plans to race.  I'm just taking advantage of opportunities to try to loosen it up a bit.

I ran a great 16 miler yesterday.  Nice even pace and I finished feeling good.

We've got a relatively quiet Thanksgiving planned.  I'm cooking the meal.  Marty's Mom along with Katie and her partner and his two boys will join us for dinner.  Katie is organizing the butter churn so we can make our own butter...fun family tradition.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:41 pm

Not that I've been checking the weather in Sacramento on Dec 3rd but I did notice early yesterday when the 14 day forecast went out through Dec 3rd that the weather looks decent.  Low of 43.  High of 58.  Max winds 7mph.  That's pretty ideal for me.  The only hitch is that today they added a 35% chance of .13" of rain.  Could be hit and miss.  Could change multiple times before race day.  At this point it looks decent.

I had my PT appointment today.  I think I'm really going to like working with Siiri.  She's a runner.  She ignored all my past PT history and started from square one.  She found some weak areas that she would like to work on after CIM but overall she said I was stronger and more stable than she expected.  I have the go ahead to finish my training plan and race and an appointment to see her on Dec 18th to start work on building a stronger more stable base during the off season.  Oh...her significant other is going to be in Sacramento for the Western States lottery so he and some of his buddies are pacing CIM.

I also had a sports massage.  Siiri works with Mike and supported that plan and suggested I have another next Monday just to keep things loose.  Mike did find some pretty tight and tender spots even though he didn't go to deep.

I ran yesterday so I could have a rest day today.  Tomorrow I have a 10 miler with 2mi-1mi-2mi-1mi @MP - MP-10.  Then an easy 10 on Friday and everything else is pretty short.  Slight taper this week but full taper next week. bounce bounce bounce
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:30 pm

Quickly typed, I'll monitor the weather forecast for the 3rd.

2 weeks out, weather forecasts are best for ruling out extreme highs and lows. To me, 'extreme' means +20° above seasonal highs and -20° below seasonal lows. That's about it.

So, fret not about the weather, this week. It's wasted energy, unless you want to entertain us DURING TAPER MADNESS!!!!!

Good about your new, clean slate with PT.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:33 pm

ounce wrote:Quickly typed, I'll monitor the weather forecast for the 3rd.  

2 weeks out, weather forecasts are best for ruling out extreme highs and lows.  To me, 'extreme' means +20° above seasonal highs and -20° below seasonal lows.  That's about it.

So, fret not about the weather, this week.  It's wasted energy, unless you want to entertain us DURING TAPER MADNESS!!!!!

Good about your new, clean slate with PT.  
I worked hard and invested a lot of hours to earn the right to stress about race day weather and I intend to do just that...even though I can't change it.  And even though last year they were predicting heavy rain and I got soaked during my shakeout run the day before the race but the weather on race day was perfect.  Stressing about the weather is a part of racing and I intend to take full advantage of all the perks of committing to race! lol! geek
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:10 pm

Well, just don't transpose the digits for the High and Low.

Soooo much can change up until Nov 30 on weather.

I would look at the combined days of November 30 to December 4.  As the days roll along, look at those 5 days and see if each is the same as the next.  You're looking for changes from one day to the next.  You're looking for continuity and consistency, whether it's good or bad.

Weather changes constantly, but those five days will be what to look for.  Today, 10 day forecasts are pulling in the 1st day, November 30.

Don't look at the Weather Channel.  Just look at the 3 Sacramento TV stations.

Right now, pack 3 bags.  1 for hot, 1 for cold, and 1 for rain, since you're deep in the MADNESS.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:26 am

ounce wrote:Well, just don't transpose the digits for the High and Low.

I would look at the combined days of November 30 to December 4.  As the days roll along, look at those 5 days and see if each is the same as the next.  You're looking for changes from one day to the next.  You're looking for continuity and consistency, whether it's good or bad.

Weather changes constantly, but those five days will be what to look for.  Today, 10 day forecasts are pulling in the 1st day, November 30.

Right now, pack 3 bags.  1 for hot, 1 for cold, and 1 for rain, since you're deep in the MADNESS.
affraid bounce bounce Running Sleep affraid bounce bounce Running Sleep

My plans for the next few days...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:22 pm

nkrichards wrote:

As it should be.

Don't worry about 0.13 inches of rain forecast so far in advance. As Doug said, there's no way that is going to be precise. 

The most "fun" CIM I saw had a remnant of a typhoon (or some such) blow in and dump an insane amount of rain on the runners. Truly nuts.

My experience was 1) chilly and foggy my first attempt, 2) initially frosty and PERFECT my second attempt and 3) totally middle of the road and fine on my final attempt. 

Generally, the weather is cool and clouds are a maybe. Good running conditions. That's part of why it generates so many BQs. 

Now, back to the taper madness!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:43 pm

8 days out, the weather is starting to become consistent on a couple of items and not so on 1 component.

There's a consistency on a range of temps of 57° to 62° from Thursday the 30th to Monday, the 4th. This means there's not any systems coming into town in that 5 days. Wind speed of 5-10 is consistent, but not the direction. This means there's a wimpy system coming in that doesn't stir the pot.
No sunny skies is consistent, so either partly cloudy or partly sunny.

Inconsistent is chance of rain. Highest percentage is Sunday morning at 33%. Every other day is a CYA of 20% or less.

So, no bitter cold (coming from someone in SE Texas, that's significant) and light winds.

Things can change, but with a 5 day sampling, some things won't. Mother Nature is fickle, so I'll keep an eye on it.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:44 pm

Oh, and low temperatures are consistent at 38-42°.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:30 pm

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:

As it should be.

Don't worry about 0.13 inches of rain forecast so far in advance. As Doug said, there's no way that is going to be precise. 

The most "fun" CIM I saw had a remnant of a typhoon (or some such) blow in and dump an insane amount of rain on the runners. Truly nuts.

My experience was 1) chilly and foggy my first attempt, 2) initially frosty and PERFECT my second attempt and 3) totally middle of the road and fine on my final attempt. 

Generally, the weather is cool and clouds are a maybe. Good running conditions. That's part of why it generates so many BQs. 

Now, back to the taper madness!

ounce wrote:8 days out, the weather is starting to become consistent on a couple of items and not so on 1 component.

There's a consistency on a range of temps of 57° to 62° from Thursday the 30th to Monday, the 4th.  This means there's not any systems coming into town in that 5 days.  Wind speed of 5-10 is consistent, but not the direction.   This means there's a wimpy system coming in that doesn't stir the pot.
No sunny skies is consistent, so either partly cloudy or partly sunny.

Inconsistent is chance of rain.  Highest percentage is Sunday morning at 33%.  Every other day is a CYA of 20% or less.

So, no bitter cold (coming from someone in SE Texas, that's significant) and light winds.

Things can change, but with a 5 day sampling, some things won't.  Mother Nature is fickle, so I'll keep an eye on it.

ounce wrote:Oh, and low temperatures are consistent at 38-42°.

I'm liking the looks of the weather at this point.  Temps are in a nice range and unlikely to go to far outside of that range.  Remember I prefer cool/cold but with a few clouds the temps look nice.  The rain is only a concern if it's heavy with blowing winds and I think that's also unlikely.  I don't mind getting damp...it will keep me cool.  Very Happy

I struggled to find my rhythm during my 10 miler yesterday.  I think the biggest problem was a late start due to COLD temperatures.  I was out of my routine.  I felt a bit less awkward during my easy 4 today.

I'm a bit concerned about the hamstring.  It's whining more than I'd like at this point.  I've been careful to keep it warm...wearing long pants during these colder than normal runs.  And today I parked and walked up the hill to meet Janice.  I didn't want to step out of the car an instantly ask it to run up the hill!  Seemed to help a bit.  I do plan to go to Bend Monday morning for my scheduled sport massage.  I'll remind Mike to keep it light...he has a tendency to go deep.  And I'll continue to roll regularly.  Stretching seems to aggravate it so I cut back on stretching and stopped strength work last week.

I had a rare day to myself yesterday.  I dug out my CIM pace band and compared it to my CIM paces in both 2021 and 2022.  It's a good reminder to go out at a controlled pace.  I also dug out the course maps, maps of the area around the hotel...which is near the start/finish/expo.  I located places for the meals that I need so we don't have to walk far...or try to drive anywhere.  I've got my packing list pretty dialed in.  Feeling much more prepared.

bounce bounce bounce  Running Sleep bounce bounce bounce Running Sleep
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Well, just keep the hammie warmer than usual to allow the bloodflow to bring in the repair crews a little faster.

From the weather closet---
No appreciable change.  The lows for the 5 days (Thursday to Monday) has warmed to 39-44.  Highest chance of rain is for Thursday at 36%.  Highs still in the 50s, except for Monday at 61.  Tuesday will be 63, so I'd guess that race day will be more like 57-60 degrees.  Winds are still less than 10, but at different directions for different days.  KCRA's forecast is a little warmer than ABC10 by 2 degrees across the board.  ABC10 has a 49% chance of rain on Saturday, but KCRA is showing 24% for Saturday and Sunday.  One 49% difference isn't enough to shake my position of 20% on race day.  And race day is just plain Cloudy.

Right now, the weather forecast for CIM is the same as what is the usual for the Houston Marathon in January.

The good thing, still, is no swings along the 5 days.  That's really a good thing.

I have a couple of songs for you:
"Huckleberry"  album version - Toby Keith  ballad song
"Where you gonna go" album version - Toby Keith   ballad song
"I had someone else before I had you" - Asleep at the Wheel.  This genre is Western Swing, like Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.  It's a little odd to have that song title in a Western Swing genre, but it's a nice song.
"They ain't making Jews like Jesus anymore" - Kinky Friedman.  Kinky has my sense of humor.  He ran for Texas governor about 10 years ago as a democrat.  His bumper sticker said:  Kinky Friedman - Why the hell not?
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:34 pm

ounce wrote:Well, just keep the hammie warmer than usual to allow the bloodflow to bring in the repair crews a little faster.

No appreciable change.  The lows for the 5 days (Thursday to Monday) has warmed to 39-44.  Highest chance of rain is for Thursday at 36%.  Highs still in the 50s, except for Monday at 61.  Tuesday will be 63, so I'd guess that race day will be more like 57-60 degrees.  Winds are still less than 10, but at different directions for different days.  KCRA's forecast is a little warmer than ABC10 by 2 degrees across the board.  ABC10 has a 49% chance of rain on Saturday, but KCRA is showing 24% for Saturday and Sunday.  One 49% difference isn't enough to shake my position of 20% on race day.  And race day is just plain Cloudy.

Right now, the weather forecast for CIM is the same as what is the usual for the Houston Marathon in January.

The good thing, still, is no swings along the 5 days.  That's really a good thing.

"I had someone else before I had you" - Asleep at the Wheel.  This genre is Western Swing, like Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.  It's a little odd to have that song title in a Western Swing genre, but it's a nice song.
"They ain't making Jews like Jesus anymore" - Kinky Friedman.  Kinky has my sense of humor.  He ran for Texas governor about 10 years ago as a democrat.  His bumper sticker said:  Kinky Friedman - Why the hell not?
I'm in agreement on the weather based on what I've been seeing.  It's going to be reasonable race weather.  Smile

I am making sure I warm up well and also dress warmer than usual to make sure I keep the hammie warm.  I had my massage today.  I was on the fence as last week I was sore for a couple days afterwards.  I reminded Mike of my race date and he promised to just do enough to get the blood flowing where it needed to be.  He found some tender spots that we'll need to work on after my race...if you want to do your homework look up inguinal ligament.  I came away feeling pretty good this morning.  I'll keep rolling to keep the healing progressing.

The rest of today is just a rest day after my massage.  I have an easy 6 miles tomorrow with 3x2 min @ MP just to make sure the legs don't get to stale.  I'll make sure the hammies are warm and keep the intervals controlled.

I'll listen to the songs you suggested...that should keep me occupied during Taper Madness  bounce bounce bounce Running Sleep bounce bounce bounce
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:28 pm

nkrichards wrote:
ounce wrote:Well, just keep the hammie warmer than usual to allow the bloodflow to bring in the repair crews a little faster.

I'm in agreement on the weather based on what I've been seeing.  It's going to be reasonable race weather.  Smile

I am making sure I warm up well and also dress warmer than usual to make sure I keep the hammie warm.  I had my massage today.  I was on the fence as last week I was sore for a couple days afterwards.  I reminded Mike of my race date and he promised to just do enough to get the blood flowing where it needed to be.  He found some tender spots that we'll need to work on after my race...if you want to do your homework look up inguinal ligament.  I came away feeling pretty good this morning.  I'll keep rolling to keep the healing progressing.

The rest of today is just a rest day after my massage.  I have an easy 6 miles tomorrow with 3x2 min @ MP just to make sure the legs don't get to stale.  I'll make sure the hammies are warm and keep the intervals controlled.

I'll listen to the songs you suggested...that should keep me occupied during Taper Madness  bounce bounce bounce Running Sleep bounce bounce bounce
Well, that ligament will be a booger to nudge to getting healed.  Hope that'll fix your bumps.

-30-

Weather hasn't changed appreciably since yesterday.  Still 39-44 for lows, 57-60 for highs, cloudy, and a CYA chance for rain.  I saw a Jet Stream forecast where the animation ran to Monday.  I can tell you there will absolutely be no major changes between Thursday and Sunday because there's no kink in the Jet Stream.  There's a Low that will be in Sacramento on Tuesday and that will arrive in Houston on Thursday night.

You have my kind of race day weather, so you won't be able to blame anything bad on the weather.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:03 pm

Weather is still looking good...except maybe during the drive to Sacramento in Friday when snow is predicted...

We've been stuck in a freezing fog situation for several days.  I debated what to do yesterday as my 6 easy miles had a little bit of speed work and I was worried it would be slick.  Marty was worried the cars wouldn't be able to see me.  Janice came to the rescue letting me know that it was clear near her house and she was planning to walk at the park with a friend.  I joined them for one loop around the park to make sure it wasn't slick and then dropped a layer before starting my run.  It was COLD (fingers even with gloves) but I kept the hammie warm.  It did hurt.  The pain is a bit more concentrated around the sit bone area...not following the hamstring down the leg like it was a few days ago.  I'm concerned but not concerned enough to scrap the race.  We'll see what happens on race day.

Marty walked in when I was listening to "Huckleberry" and instantly recognized it as a Toby Keith song.  When I pressed play on the Kinky Friedman song he laughed and asked what in the world I was listening to.   Laughing  He sounds like a very interesting fellow...with a fun sense of humor.

Glad it's a rest day today as the fog is worse today than yesterday...I can't see my nose in front of my face.  

I've got lots to do to keep me busy preparing for our trip to Sacramento...starting with pouring another cup of coffee and sitting close to the cook stove to stay warm.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:36 pm

nkrichards wrote:Weather is still looking good...except maybe during the drive to Sacramento in Friday when snow is predicted...

We've been stuck in a freezing fog situation for several days.  I debated what to do yesterday as my 6 easy miles had a little bit of speed work and I was worried it would be slick.  Marty was worried the cars wouldn't be able to see me.  Janice came to the rescue letting me know that it was clear near her house and she was planning to walk at the park with a friend.  I joined them for one loop around the park to make sure it wasn't slick and then dropped a layer before starting my run.  It was COLD (fingers even with gloves) but I kept the hammie warm.  It did hurt.  The pain is a bit more concentrated around the sit bone area...not following the hamstring down the leg like it was a few days ago.  I'm concerned but not concerned enough to scrap the race.  We'll see what happens on race day.

Marty walked in when I was listening to "Huckleberry" and instantly recognized it as a Toby Keith song.  When I pressed play on the Kinky Friedman song he laughed and asked what in the world I was listening to.   Laughing  He sounds like a very interesting fellow...with a fun sense of humor.

Glad it's a rest day today as the fog is worse today than yesterday...I can't see my nose in front of my face.  

I've got lots to do to keep me busy preparing for our trip to Sacramento...starting with pouring another cup of coffee and sitting close to the cook stove to stay warm.
I can't help you on mountains and snow when you're driving.  Just don't know enough.  HOWEVER, once you get to Sacramento, you're in good shape.  Only if you're a bad luck kind of person will you see rain.  Cloudy, 44 Sunday morning, 64 Sunday afternoon, winds light and variable.  Plus, Friday to Monday are pretty much the same as Sunday.

Good luck with the hammie.  What is the BQ time that you are seeking?

Have a fun drive and a great race, Nancy.

Toby Keith has stomach cancer.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:20 pm

ounce wrote:
nkrichards wrote:Weather is still looking good...except maybe during the drive to Sacramento in Friday when snow is predicted...

I can't help you on mountains and snow when you're driving.  Just don't know enough.  HOWEVER, once you get to Sacramento, you're in good shape.  Only if you're a bad luck kind of person will you see rain.  Cloudy, 44 Sunday morning, 64 Sunday afternoon, winds light and variable.  Plus, Friday to Monday are pretty much the same as Sunday.

Packed snow and ice added over an hour to the drive today but we made it safely to Sacramento, picked up my packet, and had dinner before settling in for an early night.

BQ time is 4:35 but I've been training at a 10:18 pace which would give me a 4:30 finish.  I'll just be happy with a strong finish.  Hamstring is not very happy.  I'll see how it feels during my shakeout run in the morning.

Weather is predicted to be a bit warm but not warm enough to get any sympathy from you.  Laughing Laughing
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:36 pm

nkrichards wrote:
ounce wrote:

Packed snow and ice added over an hour to the drive today but we made it safely to Sacramento, picked up my packet, and had dinner before settling in for an early night.

BQ time is 4:35 but I've been training at a 10:18 pace which would give me a 4:30 finish.  I'll just be happy with a strong finish.  Hamstring is not very happy.  I'll see how it feels during my shakeout run in the morning.

Weather is predicted to be a bit warm but not warm enough to get any sympathy from you.  Laughing Laughing
But it will be C-L-O-U-D-Y!!!!  Seems like a sleeveless kind of day.

Figure the temp will increase 2 degrees per hour for 7 hours (to 2 o'clock).  That'll put you at 55-57 at the finish.

So, good luck with the hammie.  Git 'er done!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:26 pm

ounce wrote:
nkrichards wrote:
ounce wrote:

But it will be C-L-O-U-D-Y!!!!  Seems like a sleeveless kind of day.

Figure the temp will increase 2 degrees per hour for 7 hours (to 2 o'clock).  That'll put you at 55-57 at the finish.

So, good luck with the hammie.  Git 'er done!
Shakeout run in the bag.  Pretty comfortable temperature...the clouds do help.  Very Happy  I'll wear a short sleeve loose fitting shirt that will allow my body to breathe and benefit from the slight breeze.  

Hamstring talking to me a bit but warmed up during my shakeout run.  It's runnable.

Laying low today.

Here we go.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next