365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User Feedback

+27
mul21
Nick Morris
Mike MacLellan
Martin VW
Paula Sue
Jim Lentz
Erin
Chris M
JohnP
Seth Harrison
Bob
Peg Coover
charles
BigDogMom
Ben Z
GregC
Michele "1L" Keane
Max M
Colleen
Jerry
Kenny B.
Matt W
Schuey
Admin
Mrs. Schuey
Ken Mello
Dave-O
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

User Feedback - Page 4 Empty Re: User Feedback

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
jimd wrote:Y'all rock for putting this together. It makes me wish I could run Chicago to re-pay you in kind. cheers

Nick Morris wrote:
jimd wrote:Y'all rock for putting this together. It makes me wish I could run Chicago to re-pay you in kind. cheers

I know...I am kinda bummed that I am running Steamtown this year instead of Chicago (they are on the same day)...I wish I'd have a chance to meet everyone Sad

Such a bummer!!! I would have loved to have met you guys Sad One of these races!

I was so excited to meet up with everyone after Chicago, but that was before everything blew up...The running gods were not on my side that day Crying or Very sad

You'll have to plan to run Chicago next year! The gang that meets up is great and we have a great time after the race!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4