365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metabolism is going nuts--need help

+9
Julie
Mike MacLellan
Michele "1L" Keane
Stephanie
Liz R
mul21
Jerry
John Kilpatrick
stanton
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Metabolism is going nuts--need help - Page 2 Empty Re: Metabolism is going nuts--need help

Post  JO1305 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 am

mul21 wrote:PB & J on wheat bread is always a good option. I've had the same experience when I jacked up my mileage. You may be craving more fats as well as carbs and protein, so don't neglect that part of the equation.

Peanut butter is always filling for me and keeps me going during a long run. Instead of bread, you could try making your PB&J on Wasa Crispbread. I like Wasa because it's lower in carbs than bread and adds a nice crunch to my snack. I work for the Wasa social media team and think you might like some of the recipes fans have posted on the Wasa North America Facebook page. Hope you'll check it out! Enjoy!

JO1305

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2