365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else...

+14
Natalie
Bob
Michele "1L" Keane
GregC
John Kilpatrick
Kenny B.
Mrs. Schuey
JohnP
Dave-O
Glenn
Tim M
Julie
Nick Morris
Kevin C
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone else... - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else...

Post  Nick Morris Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

ChasMcG wrote:I'm a lover not a fighter but I have done it! My adrenaline was so high, I didn't even get to enjoy the punch. It was a tweeker. That bitch saw me and still proceeded to hit me. I would have pulled him out of the car if he didn't have his kid (who looked like he didn't have bath in several weeks).

TWEEKERS SUCK!

Carry on

Tell us how you really feel... Razz bounce Razz
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Schuey wrote:
Kevin C wrote:...enjoy punching the side of cars that roll through intersections and stop signs almost hitting you as you run?

It felt good on my run this morning.

Yep I have done it and it sure does feel good. I have this problem must of the times with the cab drivers here in the city.

It's even more fun when it's a Beamer/ luxury car and my little ol' punch crushes the rear bumper. bounce

House keys are fun to use, too. Meow! cat
Diego
Diego
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 pm

ChasMcG wrote:I'm a lover not a fighter but I have done it! My adrenaline was so high, I didn't even get to enjoy the punch. It was a tweeker. That bitch saw me and still proceeded to hit me. I would have pulled him out of the car if he didn't have his kid (who looked like he didn't have bath in several weeks).

TWEEKERS SUCK!

Carry on

Haha! I remember that story! Tweekers suck!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 am

I used to get really angry with cars that didn't see me. Then I realized that, if a runner is running on the "correct" side of the road (against traffic), I wouldn't see him/her either, because I'm looking the other way to make sure I don't merge into a car. Yes, if I make eye contact with the driver or they're doing something dangerous, I'll get mad, but lately I've noticed how much at fault I am when I have a "close call." Generally, I could avoid the entire thing by swinging wide around the car or just stopping for 5 seconds.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum