365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all about the base

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's all about the base - Page 6 Empty Re: It's all about the base

Post  nkrichards Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:02 pm

I was thinking about Doug's comment re HR and how mine has gone up noticeably since the 100 degree days arrived.  I can't deny that I haven't completed many low HR runs lately.  Hmmm...

• There have been a few.  On Sunday August 25th I ran 6 @ 11:38 with a HR of 138.  The next day I ran 6 @ 11:18 HR 138.  So I can still pull off a low HR run.  I think the higher HR runs of that length and pace are the result of challenging conditions...and life stress.
  • I went back and looked at my training log and it's true that I haven't had many low HR runs (I consider anything under 140 low HR.) since May/June.  My excuse was going to be that I'm running longer (HR drift) and faster now but I realized that isn't the case.  A lot of the low HR runs in April/May/June were 6 mile runs...or longer...at paces similar to my easy run paces in July and August.  Guess that blows that theory.  
  • Weekly mileage is up as are the length and difficulty of my SOS runs but that doesn't explain why my easy effort 6 mile runs are at a higher HR.
  • It will be interesting to see what happens when the weather does cool.  It was a bit cooler this morning and the smoke cleared out a bit as well.  My 10 miler @ 11:22 was a HR of 141 so that's encouraging.  Will be fun to see how things go as I move into cooler weather and marathon training.
  • Maybe low HR for me isn't low HR for others.
  • Maybe I'm still running my easy runs to fast?

Thanks for noticing this Doug.

Warm and smoky week!

Monday 6 miles @ 11:18 HR 141/156 Cad 156

Tuesday Speed work.  5 x 1K @ 10K pace (9:27) with a reminder not to over do it as I'm supposed to be tapering.

8.35 miles @ 10:36 HR 149/168 Cad 158

• Warm up 2 miles @ 11:49 with mobility 

1. @9:25
  2. @9:27
  3. @9:27
  4. @9:25
  5. @9:14

• Cool down 2 miles @ 11:00

Average intervals @ 9:24  Nice run.

Wednesday Katie drove over for a visit last night.  We headed to Sandy share a muffin and tea with Mom and then stopped at Little Crater Lake on the way home.  I love this little lake and it's so easy to access.  We parked and hiked the .15 miles to the lake.  After taking a couple photos we continued to the intersection of the Pacific Crest Trail and made our way to the tip of Timothy Lake.  We enjoyed the views and located a nice log to sit on while consuming a snack for lunch and then returned to the car.  I wouldn't call this a hike.  More like a nice 3 mile meander in the forest.  I enjoyed it.

Thursday 6 miles @ 11:31 HR 145/159 Cad 156  I will admit that I was disappointed at the HR for a run at this pace.  But it was warm, muggy, and smoky.

Friday  10 miles with a reminder not to push the pace.

10 miles @ 11:22 HR 141/150 Cad 157

It wasn't clear and cool but it was the best conditions for running I've had in a long time.  Lots of runners and cyclists were out enjoying the mountain views and the soaring eagles.  I had to remind myself of the purpose of this run and reset a few times to make sure I kept my effort/pace/HR in an appropriate range.  I enjoyed this run.

Saturdays run is an easy 4 and Sunday is a rest day.

It's going to cool down significantly for a couple days...of course I don't have any challenging runs on my schedule for those days!!  By mid-week we'll be back to 100 degree days.   Rolling Eyes  Race day conditions are not looking good.  Currently the low is predicted to be 72...that's hot!  High of 91.  The only bright spot is a moderate cooling wind.

Moving Mountains is a fun little activity that they do in the community every year.  It's a weight loss challenge.  You weigh in and if you lose more than 5% body weight you win a prize.  They also have a competition (cash award) for the highest percentage loss and they include some other stats in the calculation of the winners (inches lost etc).  I participated in 2017 and 2018.  I sign up so that I can have access to the Tanita Body Composition Analyzer and to support the program.   I've never lost enough weight to win a prize but it's fun.  So...we weighed in February and the final weigh in was planned for June.  It was postponed till this week.  I did loose 6 lbs but needed to lose 7.58 to qualify for a prize.  No big surprise there.  

So here's the interesting part.  In the past they have always entered my body type in the Tanita as athletic.  This time they are using improvement in fat mass as part of the calculation for the cash awards. (In the past they used inches lost but didn't want to do the measurements because of COVID)  In order to make sure everyone was treated equally they entered my body type as normal.  The differences in the reported results are huge!!!

• Normal vs Athletic
  • Weight (same)
  • Fat 28.3% vs 17.3%
  • Water % 49.5% vs 55.2%
  • Bone Mass 5.2 lbs vs 6 lbs

Those seem like huge differences!  Here's Tanita's explanation.

Q: Why is there an "Athlete Mode"?
A: The Athlete mode was developed to provide a more accurate reading for athletic body types. Athletic body types are physiologically different than standard adult body types, due to muscle mass and hydration level differences. Athletes tend to have greater muscle mass and tend to be more dehydrated. These differences would skew the body fat reading high, when taken with the standard Adult mode.

• Tanita defines "athlete" as a person involved in intense physical activity for approximately 12 hours per week or more.

• Those who belong to a sport team or a sport organization with the aim of participation in competition, etc.

• Those who exercise to build up muscles like a bodybuilder

• Those who are professional athletes

No conclusion here...Only questions...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:00 am

Whew...glad I didn't cross into Athlete definition.  Guess just an above average normal person on the activity level, not counting marathon season training.

Regarding your HR increase, stress is already factored in because it occurs in all kinds of weather.  You control your reaction to stress.  In 2022, if the weather returns to seasonal temps, you'll see how much your HR reduces.  Also a factor is being coached, this year.  That's added to your HR a beat or two because you don't want to disappoint the coach.  What'll be curious is if you continue being coached, next year, AND the temp moderates.

Once it gets cooler, you'll be running like a rabbit, until you hit the wall of 85 degrees.  With all this training and coaching, how is the family accepting your running with a purpose, again?

Once it is Fall, THEN the HR figures will reflect your dutiful Summer running.

One thing that I've seen about dementia (no segway) is that memories fall into two buckets, long term and short term.  People with dementia can pull memories out of their long term bucket all day long.  Short term memories...well that bucket has a big hole in the bottom of the bucket.  They can't retrieve them.  That's just the way it is.  I put that out there as a gauge for your mom or anybody that might fit the picture.

Good report.  Thanks for writing it.  The heat won't last forever, but the effects might last longer.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:33 pm

I hope the weather ends up cooler than expected.

I'm sorry about your mom. My grandma doesn't know who I am anymore (my mom's mom, my dad's mom is still pretty well) and that's hard. Of course it's harder on my mom than on me.  

I'm glad you're managing the drought as well as you can.  Have you read the Little house on the Prairie books? I just think about all the troubles they went through and kept hoping the next crop would be better and something always happened.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:36 pm

ounce wrote:Whew...glad I didn't cross into Athlete definition.  Guess just an above average normal person on the activity level, not counting marathon season training.

Regarding your HR increase, stress is already factored in because it occurs in all kinds of weather.  You control your reaction to stress.  In 2022, if the weather returns to seasonal temps, you'll see how much your HR reduces.  Also a factor is being coached, this year.  That's added to your HR a beat or two because you don't want to disappoint the coach.  What'll be curious is if you continue being coached, next year, AND the temp moderates.

Once it gets cooler, you'll be running like a rabbit, until you hit the wall of 85 degrees.  With all this training and coaching, how is the family accepting your running with a purpose, again?

Once it is Fall, THEN the HR figures will reflect your dutiful Summer running.

One thing that I've seen about dementia (no segway) is that memories fall into two buckets, long term and short term.  People with dementia can pull memories out of their long term bucket all day long.  Short term memories...well that bucket has a big hole in the bottom of the bucket.  They can't retrieve them.  That's just the way it is.  I put that out there as a gauge for your mom or anybody that might fit the picture.

Good report.  Thanks for writing it.  The heat won't last forever, but the effects might last longer.

You always bring me back to reality when I get sidetracked.  You're correct that I always have life stress so I can't just blame it for a higher HR now as it's factored in to my training all year and every year.  Lots of things to think about and consider.  I'm glad I've got 15 weeks to train for my marathon in...hopefully...better conditions.  I'm more curious than you know.

You hit the nail on the head with Mom as well.  We're seeing that on a regular basis.  Unfortunately her primary caregiver...my sister-in-law...has become frustrated.  She explains things to Mom over and over and doesn't realize that Mom isn't being uncooperative...she just can't remember.  We're getting through it.

Julie wrote:I hope the weather ends up cooler than expected.

I'm sorry about your mom. My grandma doesn't know who I am anymore (my mom's mom, my dad's mom is still pretty well) and that's hard. Of course it's harder on my mom than on me.  

I'm glad you're managing the drought as well as you can.  Have you read the Little house on the Prairie books? I just think about all the troubles they went through and kept hoping the next crop would be better and something always happened.
The last couple days have been a bit cooler.  Heat wave is hitting again this week but moderating a bit before race day.

As far as the drought.  You have to be an optimist to be a farmer.  Marty often says that if you ask a farmer what year his best year was the answer will always be "Next year"  Laughing

Saturday  4 miles @ 11:33 HR 138/154 Cad 156

Sunday Rest Day

Monday 4 miles @ 11:31 HR 137/152 Cad 156  
Cooler this morning but I got a really late start so missed out on the nicest window.  But it was still a nice run.

Nice to see a couple easy effort/low HR runs as I go into taper.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:03 pm

I can tell you that your sister-in-law needs to ditch quickly what her hopes for a return to the good ol days.  Those are gone.  The sooner she accepts that, the less frustration she will have.  That acceptance takes a while to become part of her daily routine.  This goes for the whole family.  'You' have to jump into your mom's world.  

It will turnout that yesterday was her best day and today is a little worse.  Then tomorrow...yesterday was her best day and today is a little worse and the day after will be a little worse.  It's a slow, declining, glide path.  Paranoia could become an issue.  To some members of the family, they will accept it and even make some jokes about it because they have accepted it.  They're not being mean, but it's a way to accept.  Some family members take longer to accept than others.  Everybody goes at their own pace.  Those people who are more emotional than others will take longer.

Siblings will accept it sooner than offspring.  The adult grandkids need to watch and observe because it's something that probably (maybe not) happen to their parents.  Even though it may by 15-20 years before it happens, this period of time needs to be watched by them and see how an elderly, mentally challenged loved one acts.  Because nobody makes it a practice to go to an old folks home to get experience.

Well, let's see.  How else can I be a downer today?

On a different bright side....gratz on passing Mike on your post count!!!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:37 pm

ounce wrote:I can tell you that your sister-in-law needs to ditch quickly what her hopes for a return to the good ol days.  Those are gone.  The sooner she accepts that, the less frustration she will have.  That acceptance takes a while to become part of her daily routine.  This goes for the whole family.  'You' have to jump into your mom's world.  

It will turnout that yesterday was her best day and today is a little worse.  Then tomorrow...yesterday was her best day and today is a little worse and the day after will be a little worse.  It's a slow, declining, glide path.  Paranoia could become an issue.  To some members of the family, they will accept it and even make some jokes about it because they have accepted it.  They're not being mean, but it's a way to accept.  Some family members take longer to accept than others.  Everybody goes at their own pace.  Those people who are more emotional than others will take longer.

Siblings will accept it sooner than offspring.  The adult grandkids need to watch and observe because it's something that probably (maybe not) happen to their parents.  Even though it may by 15-20 years before it happens, this period of time needs to be watched by them and see how an elderly, mentally challenged loved one acts.  Because nobody makes it a practice to go to an old folks home to get experience.

Well it's nice that you found something positive to comment on.  I did notice the other day that even though Nick and Michele are no longer commenting I'm still way behind in the count.   Razz

I do get it with my Mom...and so do two of my siblings.  The problem is that my youngest brother and his wife live on the farm so they are her primary caregivers and they just don't get it yet...especially my SIL.  One reason it's harder is because they see her every day and are responsible for her care more than the rest of us.  Larry lives in Albuquerque and comes to visit often and stays with her for a few days.  She always improves when he visits.  Casey lives a few miles from Mom on the farm that Mom grew up on.  He and his wife stop by most days and have been taking her for drives when she's able.  I try to visit weekly.  We'll keep Mom on the farm as long as she wants to...and we're able.  I had an interesting talk with my Primary Care doctor a few years back.  We discussed the risk of living alone.  He made me realize that mental health is just as important as physical health.  If...when a person is capable...they consider the risk of living alone/at home and are willing to take that risk then we should honor their decision.  I do. Even though I know that Mom may take a bad fall or fail to take her medication as scheduled.  Her happiness is more important to me than a few extra days if she's miserable during those days.  We will get through this and we'll have happy memories to fall back on when things get tough.

Nice little interval run this morning.  I'll post more details when I get back from the hematologist.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:59 pm

nkrichards wrote:
ounce wrote:I can tell you that your sister-in-law needs to ditch quickly what her hopes for a return to the good ol days.  Those are gone.  The sooner she accepts that, the less frustration she will have.  That acceptance takes a while to become part of her daily routine.  This goes for the whole family.  'You' have to jump into your mom's world.  

Well it's nice that you found something positive to comment on.  I did notice the other day that even though Nick and Michele are no longer commenting I'm still way behind in the count.   Razz

I do get it with my Mom...and so do two of my siblings.  The problem is that my youngest brother and his wife live on the farm so they are her primary caregivers and they just don't get it yet...especially my SIL.  One reason it's harder is because they see her every day and are responsible for her care more than the rest of us.  Larry lives in Albuquerque and comes to visit often and stays with her for a few days.  She always improves when he visits.  Casey lives a few miles from Mom on the farm that Mom grew up on.  He and his wife stop by most days and have been taking her for drives when she's able.  I try to visit weekly.  We'll keep Mom on the farm as long as she wants to...and we're able.  I had an interesting talk with my Primary Care doctor a few years back.  We discussed the risk of living alone.  He made me realize that mental health is just as important as physical health.  If...when a person is capable...they consider the risk of living alone/at home and are willing to take that risk then we should honor their decision.  I do. Even though I know that Mom may take a bad fall or fail to take her medication as scheduled.  Her happiness is more important to me than a few extra days if she's miserable during those days.  We will get through this and we'll have happy memories to fall back on when things get tough.

Nice little interval run this morning.  I'll post more details when I get back from the hematologist.
Then may I suggest that when you visit your mom, your job is to give the baby brother and his wife a spell away.  The caregiver needs the respite, exactly like you and Marty taking the grandkids for a spell.  Your mom will think you're there for her, but REALLY you're not.

You run?  Really?  Do tell.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

nkrichards likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:07 pm

Definitely in taper mode.  I don't know what to do with all my spare time but I'm also behind on my office work and not completely prepared for my trip with Abby.  We leave on Tuesday.  It's her 12 year National Park trip that was cancelled last year.  Not sure how it will turn out this year between the fires, smoke, COVID and the huge difference between a 13 year old and a 12 year old.  We'll make the best of it.  Her priorities were to stay in a tree house, see a bear, and zipline.  We're doing all that...well hopefully we'll see a bear on our trip up the Rouge River in a jet boat.  Last time I went with Mom we saw 8 of them.  We're also kayaking, hiking, and mountain biking.  Nothing to challenging but my requirement is that it's outdoor activities.  Our National Parks are Crater Lake (we have a room in the lodge one night), Oregon Caves NM, and Redwoods.

So...my run.

Tuesday 6 miles on the schedule with 4x800 (400 rest) and very strict instructions not to overdo this run.  Goal Pace for the intervals HM pace (9:43-9:53)

Warm up 2 miles @ 11:35 with mobility

1. 9:43
  2. 9:45
  3. 9:42
  4. 9:39

Cool down 1 mile @ 11:14

Average pace for the intervals 9:42.  Last one was a bit fast but not terrible.  Melissa was happy with the splits.  Don't have great HR data as my watch stored this as 3 separate runs.  

Excessive Heat Watch advisory starting tomorrow.  4 days of 100+.   Slight cooling on race day.  Melissa said we'll look at the prediction on Thursday and adjust race pace goals accordingly.  I explained that I want to race not just throw in the towel and do a long hard training run...but I need to race sensibly.

Hematology appointment.  Dr. Erickson works at the Cancer Center and is an oncologist/hematologist.  I didn't like the sounds of that!

So background.  Normal range for platelet count is 140-440(,000).  In Sept of 2020 my count was 616.  (They hadn't checked my platelet count since 2017 when it was 446.)  So my concern was as follows...If you sucked a blood clot out of my LAD and then prescribed anti-platelets and aspirin doesn't more platelets seem like a cause for concern and an increased risk of clotting.  Well it turns out maybe not. 

• In doing my research to prepare for the appointment I dug further into older tests.  My platelet count has been over 600 since 2004.  (My records only go back to 2000.) They reached a high of 770 in 2009. 
  • He said my cardiac event wasn't caused by a blood clot.  It was caused by plaque...the blood clot was just a reaction/symptom.  And I'd been healthy for 6 years.  Very Happy
  • They worry more about clots in your veins than clots in your arteries (rare without another cause)
  • More platelets don't make them more "sticky".  Stickyness is the problem hence the aspirin and anti-platelet.

The reason they worry about high platelets is because it is a sign that your bone marrow is malfunctioning. Lots of big words but essentially leukemia.  In my case he said it wasn't high enough to be concerned especially knowing how long it had been high and it's not getting worse.  He did mention that stress can cause bone marrow to overproduce platelets.  Hmmm.  

So.  He didn't blow me off.  He said my questions and concerns were logical.  He said at this point he would not recommend further testing...invasive and costly and he wouldn't recommend treating at this point anyway.  He did recommend that I keep an eye on the numbers...testing twice a year.  If they continue to increase and especially if they get up over 850-900 then I should come back.  He made a followup appointment in 12 months with the instruction not to keep it if my numbers hadn't gone up significantly.

I liked the way he answered my questions.  He gave me lots of information and resolved my concerns.  His attitude about testing/treatment etc aligned well with mine.  We also talked about statistics and studies and how deceiving they can be.  It was quite interesting.  I'm glad that I took the time to go.  

That's a pretty generic summary of my appointment but the gist of it is/was...  I understand your concern.  This is why I'm not and you shouldn't be concerned.  Let's keep an eye on things but let's not worry.

I should be catching up on my chores while Marty is at an irrigation district board meeting.  It's more fun to relax and play with run related stuff.  I'm going to run over for a short visit with Mom tomorrow.  

Excessive heat, COVID, wildfire smoke, sick grandkids...did someone mention stress.  Life goes on...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:04 pm

Easy pre-race run this morning with a bit of mobility and a few strides.  

It's HOT and smoky.  Revised race goals slightly.  Looking forward to racing even if the conditions are going to be ideal.

Heading to the race site after lunch today.

I'll update when I get home after the race tomorrow.

Running Running Sweaty Running Running
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:25 pm

Good luck. Get Marty to run beside you with a window unit A/C!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:29 pm

First, hope today's race went well.   Second, have you seen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv77NK1QfIs

Third, how's Mom doing?  Frustrating, I'm sure as I dealing with it this summer with my MIL.  My FIL passed in October and this is the first time that she has been here (our summer home community) by herself.  She used to seem very self-sufficient, but no more and couple that with some definite memory loss is very challenging.  She also insists on staying in the condo and house where they both lived alone and has not even changed the answering machine.  Just a different response than my Mom who was ready to move on to new and different (move to Atlanta and live in a Sr Apartment/Living Community with activities and such) just 3 months after my Dad passed.  

Fourth, good to hear about the Inside Track results - I've debated and may actually do it.  I already know that my serum ferritin and Vitamin D are low as I get them checked routinely.  I've had low serum ferritin since I was in my late 20s but it wasn't something that concerned anyone back then as they didn't understand female athletes.

Take care, hope the race was good, and have fun on your trip.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:20 pm

I'm home.  I'm exhausted.  The race was brutal.

2:19:15
Overall 199/551
Female 98/368
AG 4/36

I did not meet or even come close to my adjusted goal pace.  The humidity really took a toll on me.  I've been training in heat but not in humidity like this.  I really had to adjust for the second half of the race.  Chills set in around mile 8 and I dialed back...hamstring threatening to cramp at mile 9.9 and I dialed back a bit more.   You have no idea how tempted I was to give in and walk.  But I didn't!  I picked out someone to latch on to for the last two miles and did much better but I was totally cooked.  

I'll take a closer look at my stats, lick my wounds, and check in tomorrow...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:39 am

Well, that's great! I would not have had the guts you had. Humidity is quite the booger, isn't it?

Getting 'the chills' is very serious. It's one of those 'Heat' symptoms (Stroke or Exhaustion or one other). You dodged a bullet. I would advise a slow method of recovery. Even Freddie is wore out.

Don't you have a lot of paperwork to do?
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:23 pm

ounce wrote:Well, that's great!  I would not have had the guts you had.  Humidity is quite the booger, isn't it?

Getting 'the chills' is very serious.  It's one of those 'Heat' symptoms (Stroke or Exhaustion or one other).  You dodged a bullet.  I would advise a slow method of recovery.  Even Freddie is wore out.

Don't you have a lot of paperwork to do?
Thanks Doug.  Initially I was pretty disappointed with my race but given time I've recognized a couple mistakes and realized that I did underestimate the course and conditions.  I'm OK with the results but hoping I can learn from my mistakes.  I did take it easy with my recovery and feel fine.  The chills did concern me a bit...

Sorry for the lapse in posting.  Getting ready for the trip with Abby, the actual trip, and then getting settled back into my farm routine has been exhausting.

I'm going to post my (late) race report in that forum rather than post it twice.

So last week...

Monday Rest/recovery as I prepped for my trip

Tuesday I snuck in an unscheduled easy 3 miles @ 11:58 HR 135/157.  I just couldn't sit still.  Then I finishe up my farm/office work and packed the car.  Abby and I headed out at 4:00 pm to drive to Fort Klamath.

Wednesday Awesome Zipline adventure.  This was high on Abby's bucket list and she loved it.  Then we headed out for a short kayak trip on Upper Klamath Lake.  Abby was not impressed.  The wind blew and she was not at all interested in the scenery.   Rolling Eyes  She perked up once we arrived at the tree house.  This was also high on her bucket list and I will admit that it was pretty cool.

Thursday The Oregon Caves were closed (COVID) so we ended up climbing a tree.  It was hard and I was very worried about Abby's attitude.  She loved it.  And then we did a second zipline.  Shorter but still fun.  The final adventure was the Tarzan Swing.   What a Face  The group made me go first as it was very intimidating.  But we all did it and we all survived.  Another night in the tree house.

Friday Headed to the Redwoods for a bike ride...Abby was not impressed...I was concerned about the afternoon kayak.  It was on the Smith River and she loved it.  I gave up trying to figure her out.

Saturday Jet boat ride up the Rogue River in search of a bear...Abby's bucket list.  We did not find any.  Crying or Very sad  Abby was miserable for the first hour or so but finally woke up, warmed up and enjoyed the day.  It was wet and wild.  She crashed when we got back to the hotel so I snuck out for an easy run on the beach.

2.5 miles @ 11:24 HR 135/144

Sunday I had scheduled an ocean kayak and was very nervous about how Abby would react.  I requested a tandem kayak.  The guides decided to launch us in the harbor instead of the bay and they put us in singles.  Abby was very disappointed that she was going to have to paddle and not just sleep while I paddled.   lol!

She woke up when the sea lions started talking very loudly and she actually did well so the guide took us out into the bay where it was a bit more challenging and we pulled out at a sandy beach.  She enjoyed it after all the complaining.  We headed toward Crater Lake in search of bacon...that was how I bribed her to get out of bed.  We finally found a spot where we got brunch...a BLT with a side of bacon.  We met Katie at a cafe famous for pie and then continued on the Crater Lake.  The smoke was awful but we did get in a nice 2 mile hike to a waterfall.  Overnight in the lodge.  Abby actually expressed some interest in the lodge.

Monday I woke up early for a sunrise run.  3 miles @ 12:04.  I headed out on the trail but it was much steeper and rougher than I could handle so I had to walk a bit.  I stopped for some photos at the turn around point and decided to head back on the road.  Running at over 7000' is much different than sea level. Shocked

We had breakfast at the lodge, wandered the rim trails a bit, picked up some souvenirs and headed home.

Abby is an interesting kid...and she's 13!  She tends to say and do things for shock value.  I didn't bite.  She is an adventurous eater so I allowed her to plan our meals...we ate out once a day and snacked from the car fridge the rest of the day.  She introduced me to Spumoni ice cream, Thai food, and sushi...all new to me.   It was a good trip and I think we both enjoyed it and created some good memories.

Tuesday  I was a bit stiff and sore when I woke up this morning.  I discovered a few rarely used muscles during our activities.  I'm glad I snuck in a couple unscheduled runs.  The goal this morning was to ease back in with 30 minutes of easy running.  I did a few arm and leg swings and started out easy and loosened up fairly quickly.

2.6 miles @ 11:38 HR 130/190  Yup nice low HR run but did you notice the spike to 190.  I don't think it was an error...I felt it.  It was short but it was there.  Hmmm.

I've got a couple things to catch up on and then will post my race report.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:First, hope today's race went well.   Second, have you seen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv77NK1QfIs

Third, how's Mom doing?  Frustrating, I'm sure as I dealing with it this summer with my MIL.  My FIL passed in October and this is the first time that she has been here (our summer home community) by herself.  She used to seem very self-sufficient, but no more and couple that with some definite memory loss is very challenging.  She also insists on staying in the condo and house where they both lived alone and has not even changed the answering machine.  Just a different response than my Mom who was ready to move on to new and different (move to Atlanta and live in a Sr Apartment/Living Community with activities and such) just 3 months after my Dad passed.  

Fourth, good to hear about the Inside Track results - I've debated and may actually do it.  I already know that my serum ferritin and Vitamin D are low as I get them checked routinely.  I've had low serum ferritin since I was in my late 20s but it wasn't something that concerned anyone back then as they didn't understand female athletes.

Take care, hope the race was good, and have fun on your trip.
I did see that video Michele.  It was posted on Ironheart FB group.  Boy did it sound similar to my experience.  Brought back a lot of emotion that I had tucked away!

Mom is doing relatively well physically (except for her lack of mobility).  She is struggling with her short term memory and is easily frustrated.  I sometimes wonder if she would be happier if she moved away from the memories she shared with Dad.  It seems to frustrate her when things change around her...but it's her decision.

I am going to go back and take a closer look at my Inside Track test results.  It seems like I'm already doing/eating the things that are recommended to improve my numbers.  One thought is that my caffeine intake is interfering with iron absorption...not sure if it also interferes with vitamin D levels.  The discussion with the hematologist was very interesting.  He is very well versed on cardiac issues due to family risk factors.  He is not a big fan of supplements and recommends just eating well instead.  He spent a lot of time answering my questions and addressing my concerns...as did the doctor that looked into my high potassium.  The take away is pretty much that we are all individuals and change is more concerning than historically high/low numbers.  

Thanks for dropping in...as you can see my race was a challenge but maybe it's good that I faced the challenge now rather than in December.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:21 pm

Melissa has me building up the mileage very slowly.

Monday was my unscheduled 3 mile sunrise run on Crater Lake rim.

Tuesday Goal was 30 minutes easy.
2.6 miles @ 11:38 HR 130/190 Cad 154

Wednesday 45 easy minutes on the schedule
4.0 @ 11:16 HR 142/160 Cad 155

Went to visit Mom.  She's about the same but seems to be more accepting of her condition so that's good.  Then we had the 5 grandkids for dinner.

Thursday Rest day but Marty and I decided we needed to get core/strength workouts back in our routine.  We decided on just two days a week (one day of upper body and one of lower body) for now.  We will do our dynamic recovery on Sunday as well.  So...35 minutes this morning.  10 Rounds Upper & stretch

Friday Scheduled for 45 easy minutes.  Janice wanted to run.  (She's decided to give physical therapy a try in hopes she can avoid foot surgery.)  I didn't mind slowing down a bit so we could run together and we went a bit long.  Then went for coffee. Smile
5 miles @ 11:56 HR 139/156 Cad 156

Saturday 1 hour easy on the schedule.  Started with 10 Rounds Lower Body & stretch.
5.42 miles @ 11:06 HR 143/163 Cad 156

Sunday Marty and I are going to try and hike and/or ride the horses/mules weekly until he goes hunting in early November.  Plan is to do it on Sunday morning but we'll be flexible.  And my priority will be running but I am willing to play with the schedule a bit to accommodate his goals.

Our first hike was a fun one.  We got up EARLY to avoid the crowds...which were non-existent.   Laughing
6.82 miles Elevation 1371 Moving time 2:54
We had to ford Whychus creek. The description said to expect ankle deep water.  It was nearly to my knees!   Shocked  I brought my water shoes.  Marty just wore his boots.  The funny part about this story is that we are in a drought.  Our water was shut off last week as the reservoir is dry.  That's never happened before!!  But Whychus creek was running well as the irrigation district that utilizes that water has already completed piping most of their canals and the conserved water is left in the creek.  NUID is working in that direction but we're a much larger district with junior water rights.  Oregon water law is complicated.  Anyway...it was a really fun hike.  

We relaxed a bit before doing our dynamic recovery workout to finish the day.

Monday 4 easy miles scheduled.
4 miles @ 11:16 HR 135/155 Cad 155

Tuesday 6 easy miles w/4 x :15 strides
Easy miles done @ 11:16 HR 136/152 Cad 156 
Strides average @ 7:29 Fun to do a bit of speed.

I am a bit...well quite a bit actually...sore/tight after adding the core/strength work back into my routine.  It's probably good that Melissa is building my mileage back up slowly.  I'm sure it will get better with time.

Looking forward to the marathon prep segment of my training.  It's only 14 weeks till CIM.   What a Face
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:19 am

I'm glad that Janice is doing the PT.  I hope she is patient with that progress.

So how much of your total acreage for farming is a loss, due to insufficient water?  At least next year will be better...so says the farmer.

Your running seems to be consistent, yet I wouldn't expect any low HR numbers for the rest of the year.  You probably will get a couple and think, "Oh, that's nice."

While watching a video by the weight lifting guy I follow, he mentioned something that I have never considered.  Push and pull.  Some weight routines pull a weight, i.e. bicep curls, pull ups, sit ups, dead lifts, and routines involving the back muscles.  And other routines push a weight, i.e. bench press, tricep extension, push ups, dips, etc.  He was mentioning it in the light of how many push sets and pull sets to do in a week.

Maybe a massage would relax those muscles.

good job. Approval
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:27 pm

ounce wrote:I'm glad that Janice is doing the PT.  I hope she is patient with that progress.

So how much of your total acreage for farming is a loss, due to insufficient water?  At least next year will be better...so says the farmer.

Your running seems to be consistent, yet I wouldn't expect any low HR numbers for the rest of the year.  You probably will get a couple and think, "Oh, that's nice."

While watching a video by the weight lifting guy I follow, he mentioned something that I have never considered.  Push and pull.  Some weight routines pull a weight, i.e. bicep curls, pull ups, sit ups, dead lifts, and routines involving the back muscles.  And other routines push a weight, i.e. bench press, tricep extension, push ups, dips, etc.  He was mentioning it in the light of how many push sets and pull sets to do in a week.

Maybe a massage would relax those muscles.

good job. Approval
I was actually a bit surprised that Janice decided to give PT another go.  She really fought the idea of surgery but seemed to be convinced that was the only option.  So glad she got a second opinion.  She has increased both her walking and running with less pain that she was experiencing earlier this year so that's a good sign.

It is nice when a low HR run pops up.  I'm not really making that a goal but I do keep an eye on HR to make sure I'm not overtraining.  I'm running a lot more miles than ever before and it would be easy to end up in a bad way if I pushed to hard.  It is nice to see that the lower HR runs pop up without slowing the pace as much as required earlier this year.

I hadn't thought about weight training in a push/pull way.  Interesting.

Soreness/tightness is easing up.  I think the first couple days back after a long break are always a bit hard.  Glad I started back up during the building portion of my marathon training segment.  I'd hate to have that soreness during peak training.  Melissa is ramping up mileage and speed pretty slowly but I expect things to get tough very soon.

I might just treat myself to a massage...

Wednesday Rest day.  And I actually rested.

Thursday Started the morning with 40 minutes of lower body work plus a bit of core and light stretching.

Fartlek run on the schedule.   6 easy miles w/4 x 1:00
6.5 miles @ 10:58 HR 148/169 Cad 156
Average intervals @8:50
Felt good.

Then we packed up and headed to the Cowboy Dinner Tree.  This a small and very unique restaurant in the middle of nowhere.  We went once years ago.  This time we were able to secure a cabin and spend the night after dinner so we didn't have to drive home in the dark.  Long drive but we had time for a short hike at Fort Rock to stretch our legs before dinner.  Up early Friday morning to get Marty back to the farm.  Fun little get-a-way.  We both needed some time away.

Friday Easy 4 on the schedule.
4 miles @ 11:20 HR 133/152 Cad 154  HR not to surprising for a short run at this pace.

Saturday 8 easy miles on the schedule.  I planned to run at the overlook but the smoke blew in and I was also concerned about holiday traffic so I opted to stay close to home.  I picked a route that extended out past my normal turnaround...adding more hills...and the shortest loop was still a bit long.

8.75 miles @ 11:19 HR 139/156 Cad 156
Pretty proud of the HR for a run this long...especially with the hills.  The hardest climbs were in the second half so I didn't push the pace for a negative split but I felt good the last couple miles and finished really well so ended up with a faster second half in spite of the hills.

Finished the day with 15 minutes of rolling and light stretching.   Very Happy

Just realized that I didn't address your question about farming and the drought.  It's kind of complicated so I'll respond when I have more time.

And it appears that I forgot to mention that Abby's older sister, Emma, was exposed to and tested positive for COVID.  Emma didn't get very sick at all.  It's now moved through the rest of the family.  None of the kids got very sick but Gary and Shannon are having a rough time.  Emma was around Kevin's family the day before she came down with symptoms but we seem to have avoided any cases outside of the immediate family.

And Marty's Mom (age 91) and his sister (obese and uses nicotine) also both came down with COVID.  They got pretty sick but are recovered and seem to be doing well.  They live in Sandy...near Mom.  Their exposure was not related to our Central Oregon family exposure.

Fingers crossed that I can stay healthy though marathon training...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:49 pm

I promised to swing back and answer Doug's question.  It's complicated.  I'll try and simplify my answer the best I can.

We normally farm around 600 acres.  Knowing that water would be short this year Kevin got ahead of the game and leased some additional ground (around 300 acres) so that we could use the water from those acres on our normal 600 acres.  He/we then realized we had an opportunity to take advantage of the isolation (hybrid seed crops can't be planted to close together or the bees carry the pollen to the wrong fields) and plant more acres of higher value seed crops on some of the leased ground.  We gambled and planted more higher value (but lower water use) crops.  The seed crops are a much bigger investment and have a much higher chance of reward but also a much higher risk of failure.  Think investment...a high yielding but risky stock purchase vs a low yielding but safe savings account.  We did have to dry up some of our lower value rotational crops in order to do this.

Long story short.  We had water to get around 600 acres to crop maturity but we had significant added costs...lease payments, water bills, weed control and cover crops...on the leased ground.   Unfortunately our gamble may not pay off.  The extreme heat hit during peak pollination and it affected bee activity and pollen availability.  The seed crops look very disappointing.  Harvest started today and will last about 3 weeks.

To make matters worse we don't have water to plant crops this fall.  And our perennial crops probably won't survive either.  We did plant a couple fields of parsley early and watered it up with drip.  Our hope is that they have adequate size to survive this month with no water.  It's a gamble.  Even with adequate water next year looks pretty grim.

Marty is the chairman of the local irrigation district board and has been spending a lot of his time working on district issues including requests for disaster aid for both the district and the growers.  He hates the political part of his duties!  Fortunately Kevin has a lot of experience from his work before returning to the farm.  He started out doing economic analysis for a private company that contracted with the world bank.  He served an internship on Bush's economic advisory council.  He also worked for the American Farm Bureau in DC for a couple years.  He wasn't a lobbyist but he knows how DC works and has a lot of connections that have really been useful.  

As grim as things look we do see opportunities moving forward...  We're in a better position to weather a couple bad years than we were a decade ago.  It's what we do.  It's not without risks and we knew that going in.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:36 pm

Thank you for the answer, Nancy.  Wikipedia says y'all get around 10 inches of rain a year.  So I guess snow melt is the source of water for y'all and there hasn't been much of that.

I guess no VW Beetles coming out of the hay machine, this year.  But it'll be better, next year!  I saw a farmer write, one day.

I will work on reviewing your posts.  Thanks again.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

nkrichards likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:52 pm

ounce wrote:Thank you for the answer, Nancy.  Wikipedia says y'all get around 10 inches of rain a year.  So I guess snow melt is the source of water for y'all and there hasn't been much of that.

I guess no VW Beetles coming out of the hay machine, this year.  But it'll be better, next year!  I saw a farmer write, one day.

I will work on reviewing your posts.  Thanks again.
Yup.  High desert for sure...and like the entire western US we're in the midst of a multi-year drought.

And you're right next year will be better!!

Boy I have really been lax about posting here.  I'll keep it as brief as I can while bringing this back up to date.

Monday (6th) Easy 4 miles @ 11:30 HR 141/161 Cad 155

Tuesday 6 miles w/2 @ MP-10 (10:28) and 2 @ MP (10:18)
WU 1 @ 11:36
2 @ 10:20
2 @ 10:04
CD 1 @ 11:13

15 minutes roll & recover

Wednesday 35 minutes core/strength

Thursday 6 easy
6 miles @ 11:04 HR 144/163 Cad 157

Friday 35 minutes core/strength.  Plan called for 5 easy.
5.25 @ 10:54 HR 141/151 Cad 157

Saturday Plan called for 10 easy.  Took time...at Coach Melissa's suggestion for a very short (<5 minutes) roll before my run.
10 miles @ 10:42 HR 144/161 Cad 158
Really happy with this run!  Nice progression of pace and cadence as the run continued.  And I practiced hydration/fueling as well.

Sunday Rest day??  Horseback ride followed by 25 minutes of dynamic recovery.

My Saturday run officially but me over my previous calendar year high mileage.  Previous best (last year) 1145 miles.  YTD 1155. Money Money

Monday (13th) Easy 5 @ 11:05 HR 149/178 Cad 155   DOG  affraid

Tuesday 40 minutes strength. 8.5 miles w/4 x 400, 2 x 800, 4 x 400

• WU 2 @ 11:35
  • 400's @ 9:07, 9:02, 9:05, 9:04 (goal pace 9:04)
  • 800's @ 9:21, 9:23 (goal pace 9:27)
  • 400's @ 9:01, 9:00, 9:01, 8:59 (goal 9:04)
  • CD 2 @ 11:22

Very pleased with this run!  And I remembered to do my mobility, roll, hydrate/fuel before, during, and after!

Wednesday Rest day.  Visit Mom.  She was having a good day. Smile

Thursday 40 minutes strength.  6 easy miles w/4 x :15 striders near the end.  I met up with Janice and Nailan.  It was tough to coordinate 3 different distances and paces but we managed and I loved having the company.  I ended up running long so that I wouldn't abandon Janice in traffic!

7.4 miles @ 11:39 HR 139/160 Cad 156
Striders @ 8:00, 7:48, 7:56, 8:21

Looking forward to 9 miles w/5 @ MP tomorrow.

We got rain (nearly half an inch) last Friday.  More rain is predicted this Saturday.  It's making seed harvest very challenging but we'll take the rain!!  It won't solve the drought issue overnight but it can't hurt.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:18 am

Boy am I having a tough time finding time to post here.  Even without irrigation water the farm is still buzzing...harvesting seed crops (disappointing yields) and prepping ground to plant annual hay and cover crops to take advantage of the irrigation water that will be available for a couple weeks in early October.

Friday Quick roll of some tight spots before I headed out for 9 miles w/4 @ MP (10:18)

• WU 2 @ 11:14
  • 5 @ 10:14 HR 148/156 Cad 159
  • CD 2 @ 11:13

Saturday 5 miles @ 11:12 HR 135/154 Cad 156

Sunday 25 minutes of dynamic recovery after our horseback ride

Monday 5 miles @ 11:17 HR 141/157 Cad 155

Tuesday 40 minutes strength (upper body).  Planned run was 9 miles w/4 x 1 mile @ MP -10 (10:08)

• WU 2 @ 11:39
  • 5 miles @ 10:12 HR 147/158/Cad 159
  • Intervals were 10:05, 10:02, 9:56, 9:51
  • CD 2.2 miles @ 11:19

Wednesday Visit Mom.  She was having a good day.

Heading out to run with Janice this morning.  I have to head in to Bend after lunch to have my car serviced.  If I have time I'll stop by the running store on the way home.  I need to make sure I break in replacement shoes before the marathon.  My shoes all have a lot of miles on them.  I can order online if I need to but I like to support the local store if they have what I need.

Guess I better get ready for my run...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:43 pm

Apparently I don't have time to post when I'm running this many miles... Shocked Running Running

I think I better condense this as the last time I posted was Sept 23rd!  I finished out that week with 39.2 miles including a really good 12 miler @ 11:16 HR 140...nice.

The next week my mileage dropped a bit...36.5...as I prepared for a horseback trip into the Minam Wilderness Area.  Highlights of my training were 3 days of core/strength work, 8.5 miles w/5 x 1K (average @ 9:19), and a 12 miler with the middle 6 miles @ 10:13.  Pretty pleased with those runs!

We spent a long weekend on the Minam River.  I haven't been in that area since 2008.  It's just as beautiful as I remembered.  We normally ride in (8.5 miles) and camp but we splurged and I made a reservation for a cabin at the new lodge.  It was a bit high class for us but it was a nice treat.  We rode up the river on Sunday and then gave the horses a break while we hiked to the top of the ridge for lunch.  The views are impressive!!  Headed back up the hill on the horses on Monday morning to return to the real world.  We plan to go back sooner rather than later.

Back up to 39.25 miles last week.  My interval run was 3 x 1200 (average @9:22) followed by 3 x 400 (average @8:23).  Nice!  My long run was 14 @ 11:06.  I pushed the pace the last couple miles so added a very easy cool down mile to make it a 15 mile run.

Marathon training is getting serious.  I've got a couple 40+ mile weeks on the schedule and the SOS runs will be challenging.  I'm enjoying training!

Battled through a bit of a hamstring issue the last 2-3 weeks.  It's feeling much better.  Jumped on it quick with lots of rolling including with a lacrosse ball.  I did make an appointment with the PT just to confirm that I was doing the right thing.  He said keep doing what I've been doing and make sure I warm up really well.

Today was a rest day...I was pretty busy but did take time to watch the Chicago Marathon. The Americans did well.  I've got the DVR set to record Boston tomorrow just in case I get busy.  Michele is running even though she just finished her Ironman!  Nick got a bib at the last minute.  Steve (fostever) and Michael (MountainDog) are also running.  Maybe some day I'll make it back there...I always get a bit melancholy during Boston.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:54 pm

I started the week curled up in front of a nice warm fire watching the Boston coverage.  Always makes me a bit melancholy...  We were well represented by Michele, Steve, Nick, and Michael.

Monday - Headed out for an easy 6 miles once Boston was over and it warmed up a bit.
6 miles @ 11:25 HR 138

Tuesday - Started the morning with 40 minutes of upper body strength work.  Then headed to the park for a challenging run!

11.5 miles w/6 x 1 mile at MP - 10 seconds (400 rest) Goal pace 10:08
Warm up 2 mi @ 11:38 

• 10:07
  • 10:05
  • 10:03
  • 10:00
  •   9:57
  •   9:54

Cool down 2 mi @ 11:25

Very happy with this run!

Wednesday - Rest day.  I spent it on the tractor.

Thursday - 40 min lower body strength.  Followed by 6 easy miles w/strides
6 miles @ 11:23 Strides @ 8:02, 7:57, 8:16, 8:13 (avg 8:07)

Friday - Another challenging run w/MP (10:18) intervals on the schedule.

Warm up 2 mi @ 11:29

• 3 mi @ 10:16 (800 rest)
  • 2 mi @ 10:12 (800 rest)
  • 3 mi @ 10:09 

Cool down 2.6 mi @ 11:43

Total 13.6 miles.  Plan was for a 1 mile cool down but Janice joined me during the cool down so I ran a bit longer so she could get in a bit more distance.  Then we headed to the bakery to meet Nailan for coffee and scones.  Run felt good.  I was tired afterward but recovered well.  Hamstring is just tight enough to remind me to roll regularly but is getting better...slowly.

Saturday - Lazy morning.  I didn't hurry to lace up.  I didn't push the pace.
6 miles @ 11:30 HR 139

Sunday - 25 min dynamic recovery

Good week.  43.1 miles with two very challenging runs.  Both were tough but felt good and I recovered well.  Next week is another very challenging week and we've got one more busy week on the farm so it's going to be hectic.  

Oh and I forgot about the excitement on Friday.  The crew parked the pickup in the farm driveway (rented ground...not at home) while they moved the irrigation pipe.  Someone drove off with it!  They recovered it this afternoon (Sunday) in San Jose and made an arrest.  Not sure if it's been damaged or if the tools are missing.  We'll know more on Monday.

And life goes on...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:02 pm

Wow, you are running great!

So sorry about the stolen irrigation pipe but I'm thankful it's been recovered.

I'm so out of the loop I honestly didn't even think about Boston this year...but thankful for those who could run!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next