365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayshore Hotel/Entry Package

3 posters

Go down

Bayshore Hotel/Entry Package Empty Bayshore Hotel/Entry Package

Post  Dave Bussard Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Long story short...I will not be running Bayshore Half Marathon this year. So, I am offering my entry and hotel to my 365Runners friends first. Both the hotel and entry are transferable, however both are non-refundable. This transaction needs to take place before May 1st.

So here's the deal: My entry was a total of $88.55 + a $20 transfer fee
The hotel is $232.09
The total for both is $340.64

Ideally, I would like to recoup all of my costs. I will transfer just the hotel without the race entry, but I won't transfer just the race entry. (I would rather defer my entry to next year if I can't get rid of both...)  Google both for details...
===============================================================================================
Q: I am injured and/or cannot run the event (family commitment, surgery, pregnancy, work obligation, etc.). Can I get a refund, defer my entry or transfer my entry to someone else?
A: As stated on our website, online and printed entries the Bayshore does not offer refunds. In some cases we may allow you defer your entry to the following year as long as you notify us before May 1st. If you would like to transfer your entry to another runner you must log into your Byte account (the one you created when you registered for the Bayshore). Once you are logged in please check your information to make sure it is correct most importantly your email address. You will see a button at the top of the page titled “Order History”. Click on your original order. A button labeled “Transfer” will appear. Clicking on that button will allow you to purchase a $20.00 transfer. After you purchase the transfer you will receive a receipt via email with a code. This code can be used by any other runner to take your place in the race you are registered for. We would recommend that you do not initiate the transfer process until you have someone to transfer your entry to. You will not be removed from the race until the code has been used. You can give or sell the code to someone you know or we can try to supply you with a name of a runner from our waiting list. Either way any financial arrangements must be worked out between you and the person who you are transferring your entry to. The Bayshore will not be involved in these transactions. The transfer code must be used before May 1st. No transfers will be allowed after May 1st.
===============================================================================================
Hotel Info: Directly across the street from the shuttle bus loading and the finish line. It's a very easy couple minute walk!

Country Inn & Suites Traverse City

420 Munson Ave, Traverse City, MI, 49686, USA
1(231) 941 0208
1 night Fri May/23/2014 to Sat May/24/2014

Two Queen Non Smoking Guest Room Microwave Fridge Free Wifi

Lodging Total
$232.09

Booked thru Expedia, the reservation in Non-Cancellable/Non-refundable. However, I called them today and was told they could transfer it to someone else's name.

Race info: Entry is for the Half Marathon. It's on May 24th. This years race sold out in less than an hour, on December 1st.

Let me know as soon as you can. Reply here, pm me or email me at dave@davebussard.com
Dave Bussard
Dave Bussard
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Bayshore Hotel/Entry Package Empty Re: Bayshore Hotel/Entry Package

Post  carleenp Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Sorry to hear that you cant be there. I'm running it for the second time this year. For anyone considering it, the course is fantastic!
carleenp
carleenp
Regular
Regular

http://beautyandfashiontech.com

Back to top Go down

Bayshore Hotel/Entry Package Empty Last Chance...

Post  Dave Bussard Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Just bumping this up...Anyone interested in running Bayshore? With two days to go I have turned into a "motivated seller"! But if I can't get rid of it I'll probably go up and run rather than eat the hotel cost. After a very dismal past 3 weeks, I have actually felt good with very nothing hurting the past two days. I'm a little more optimistic than I was two weeks ago...
Dave Bussard
Dave Bussard
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  wrichman Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

I would take you up on this, but I think we have family coming into town that weekend. I'll check and get back to you.
wrichman
wrichman
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Bussard Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:59 pm

wrichman wrote:I would take you up on this, but I think we have family coming into town that weekend. I'll check and get back to you.

Probably need to know tomorrow...Transfers must take place by May 1st!
Dave Bussard
Dave Bussard
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  wrichman Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:39 pm

just checked   - it is that same weekend. oh well.
wrichman
wrichman
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down