365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indy Runners - Dinner Anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Indy Runners - Dinner Anyone? Empty Indy Runners - Dinner Anyone?

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm

I know that at least I am running the full marathon at Monumental in Indy and my friend, Joe, from Atlanta is coming up as well.  I think that the Millers might be running as training runs and Dot is in for the half.  Do we want to try and plan a dinner for Friday night?  Or is that too complicated (because it is a Friday) and do we simply want to try and meet up after the race for lunch?  I just thought of it since I received an email today regarding the Pasta dinner.  

Let me know.  I'd be glad to make a reservation if someone has a suggestion of a place.  I will also be driving in (as will Joe, but he and I are staying in the same hotel), so we have access to out of down town if that is easier.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Indy Runners - Dinner Anyone? Empty Re: Indy Runners - Dinner Anyone?

Post  amyjoann Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:32 pm

I'll be there also with my daughter and a group of her friends some are doing the full some half . I could meet up after let me know:D
amyjoann
amyjoann
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down