365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston

+17
jon c
Dave P
Alex Kubacki
Paula Sue
Mark B
nkrichards
dot520
KBFitz
Nick Morris
Jim Lentz
Chris Coleman
Julie
carleenp
Bob
mul21
ounce
Seth Harrison
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boston - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston

Post  T Miller Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 am

Seth Harrison wrote:I won't be writing a race report from the Boston Marathon. It was not a good marathon for me, but I finished in one piece. None of that matters now. Thank God, all of our friends are safe and accounted for. That's what matters. Unfortunately, as we know, the same can't be said for many people. That's also what matters. My prayers are of for those who are most affected by this tragedy.

+1

I'm glad you and all of our friends escaped this one unscathed. My prayers go out to everyone that was not so fortunate.
T Miller
T Miller
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2