365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant

+10
Pete B
Schuey
Penelope
T Miller
stephenbarryfreedman
Dave-O
Chris M
Jack_Scaff
fostever
Mrs. Schuey
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Restaurant?

Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 am

Pete B wrote:'R' for beeR -anyone know if they will be having unlimited free beer again in the finisher's chute? It was greatly appreciated last year after that hot run.

Unlimited beer? Well, I guess you all know where you'll find me! Very Happy Razz
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant

Post  mul21 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 am

I wish I was physically capable of drinking a beer in the finishers chute! They've had 312 out for anybody who wanted it the last 2 years and I would imagine they'll probably do that again.
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:23 am

mul21 wrote:I wish I was physically capable of drinking a beer in the finishers chute! They've had 312 out for anybody who wanted it the last 2 years and I would imagine they'll probably do that again.

No kidding...It's really hard to drink a beer when you are completely spent!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete B Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:43 am

Nick Morris wrote:
mul21 wrote:I wish I was physically capable of drinking a beer in the finishers chute! They've had 312 out for anybody who wanted it the last 2 years and I would imagine they'll probably do that again.

Hmmmm...., is there something wrong with me?
Pete B
Pete B
Poster
Poster

http://www.ahouseinthewoods.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 am

Pete B wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

Hahaha! I'm with you on that one, Pete! I was completely spent after Bayshore in 2008 when I ran my PR and the only thing I could think of (outside of how hot Martin is and that I loved how I got to run the marathon with him) was getting my ass to the North Peak Brewing Company! Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Drinking39 Chicago Marathon Gathering Restaurant - Page 2 Drinking63
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Pete B wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

In Chicago 2009, I was too frigggin cold to try the beer. I held it in my hand and tried to take a few sips, but all I wanted was something warm. Thank goodness for some nice hot chocolate at Bruegger's next to Club Quarters.
Diego
Diego
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2