365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago 365Runner Gathering

5 posters

Go down

Chicago 365Runner Gathering Empty Chicago 365Runner Gathering

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:02 pm

So....will there be a 365Runner gathering in Chicago this year? What day? Where at? Suggestions?
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Chicago 365Runner Gathering Empty Re: Chicago 365Runner Gathering

Post  mul21 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:So....will there be a 365Runner gathering in Chicago this year? What day? Where at? Suggestions?

Are you too good for John P"s thread? lol!
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:16 pm

mul21 wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:So....will there be a 365Runner gathering in Chicago this year? What day? Where at? Suggestions?

You know that she is SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:19 pm

mul21 wrote:

Nick Morris wrote:
mul21 wrote:

You know that she is SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Oh snap! My bad Sad How do I delete a thread. What a dork I am... pig pig
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Lisa, since you're downtown, would this be easier for you to arrange? I know with a job, there is little free time for any of us. Typically, those in town get together Friday night at that Italian restaurant just south of the loop. Then where possible, there is a short congratulations meeting at the V in family reunion. Then I enjoyed the Gino's (?) later Sunday afternoon last time too. Just some ideas, it's always cool to get together with everyone here.
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  fostever Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 am

Lets have one each Friday until the race Laughing
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm

fostever wrote:Lets have one each Friday until the race Laughing

LOVE IT! Haha! Hey, you need to come over for some wine one of these days!!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:19 pm

JohnP wrote:Lisa, since you're downtown, would this be easier for you to arrange? I know with a job, there is little free time for any of us. Typically, those in town get together Friday night at that Italian restaurant just south of the loop. Then where possible, there is a short congratulations meeting at the V in family reunion. Then I enjoyed the Gino's (?) later Sunday afternoon last time too. Just some ideas, it's always cool to get together with everyone here.

I can research restaurants, that's not a problem. Did everyone like Giocco's the last couple of years, or would we all like to try some new places? I can put together a poll for everyone that has different restaurants to vote on. Does that sound good?

We can plan for this Friday or Saturday night?

Also, we typically meet at the "V" after the race and hang out and have a few adult beverages afterwards. Do we want to still meet at the "V" or do we want to meet at the "R" (as in Runners in 365Runners)?

We also went to Sweetwater after that meeting and then Giordano's Pizza after that for dinner. I don't know if Martin and I will be doing Giordano's for dinner this year because my MIL is in town and wanted to do dinner. However, I can make reservations like last year.
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Do you guys want to try somewhere different this year? We ate here last year with Chris M and his family and it was really good. They had a nice selection of pasta. Here's the link, check it out and let me know. I know these places fill up quick:

http://www.bacinos.com/WACKER/menulunch.html
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:Do you guys want to try somewhere different this year? We ate here last year with Chris M and his family and it was really good. They had a nice selection of pasta. Here's the link, check it out and let me know. I know these places fill up quick:

That place looks pretty good! I think it's always been a dilemma for the day - not everyone is in on Friday night yet but locals often like to not travel into the city on Saturday to be able to get ready for Sunday.
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm

JohnP wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:Do you guys want to try somewhere different this year? We ate here last year with Chris M and his family and it was really good. They had a nice selection of pasta. Here's the link, check it out and let me know. I know these places fill up quick:

That place looks pretty good! I think it's always been a dilemma for the day - not everyone is in on Friday night yet but locals often like to not travel into the city on Saturday to be able to get ready for Sunday.

So what about a dinner Friday night and a late lunch Saturday? Or forgo Friday night and do a late lunch or dinner one Saturday?

Maybe I should start a poll/thread asking when people are arriving. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down