365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new nighttime quarter/half/full marathon in Indy

2 posters

Go down

A new nighttime quarter/half/full marathon in Indy Empty A new nighttime quarter/half/full marathon in Indy

Post  charles.moman Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Just found this new event last night.
The 1st Annual Planet Adventure Winter Quarter/Half/Full Marathon at Eagle Creek Park in Indy.

http://www.planetadventurerace.com/trail/winter/

All three start at 6 PM on January 28, 2012.
It is a 6.55 mile loop with nearly all on single track trail.
The race cutoff time will be 2:00 AM.

I am thinking about doing the half - maybe the full for some experience at night with a headlamp and handheld to get ready for pacing at the Umstead 100 in late March.
It might be a little cold then or not. Crying or Very sad

charles.moman
charles.moman
Regular
Regular

http://www.charlesmoman.com

Back to top Go down

A new nighttime quarter/half/full marathon in Indy Empty Re: A new nighttime quarter/half/full marathon in Indy

Post  Jeff F Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 am

Charles, I saw that and it looked interesting. We have a local race about that same time every year, so it may end up being a conflict for me.
Jeff F
Jeff F
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down