365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Thread

+16
Mark B
Jim fredericks
Michele "1L" Keane
Kenny B.
Julie
Penelope
tom
Mike MacLellan
Chris M
Jerry
Nick Morris
Peg Coover
John Kilpatrick
Tim M
mul21
Mrs. Schuey
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friday Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday Thread

Post  Dave-O Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Do you have a certain brand of sock you like to wear in the summer vs the winter? Nike.

Do your feet sweat a lot? I don't think its my feet sweating as much as its sweat running down my legs.

Would you rather run on a sun exposed path or a wooded path where the humidity gets contained? Neither sounds very fun.

Do you carry a water bottle or a camelback on your long runs when it is really hot? Never.

Have you been running outside during this recent heat wave? Most of the time. Stuck inside for my shorter easy runs to promote recovery and for my long tempo run so I could hit my paces.

What color describes you best and why? Is this some sort of psychology test?

What is your favorite pre-race fuel the night before? Spaghetti with italian saaaaaaausage.

What is a dream you have or something you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? See the Cubs win a World Series.

What’s your greatest fear? Paralysis

What would life be like if you could walk on walls? I imagine racing would be a little different.

If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it? If I gamble and win, do I get to keep it?

Who influenced you the most when you were a child? Its cliche, but my parents.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:Happy Friday, everyone!!

Do you have a certain brand of sock you like to wear in the summer vs the winter? I'm not picky actually. Just thin and short. I hate thick socks.

Do your feet sweat a lot? Not really. Only if I wear closed toe heels. My toes sweat. Weird right? I wear a lot of heels/wedges with open toes in the summer.

Would you rather run on a sun exposed path or a wooded path where the humidity gets contained? Boy that's hard. I'm thinking wooded with humidity. The sun actually hurts me more in my runs than humidity.

Do you carry a water bottle or a camelback on your long runs when it is really hot? Water bottle. On short runs, I don't carry anything

Have you been running outside during this recent heat wave? Yes! Even hit it on the strip in Vegas!

What color describes you best and why? I'm happy and laughing all of the time. I guess that's yellow? I don't look good in yellow though. I would rather laugh than fight.

What is your favorite pre-race fuel the night before? Thick pasta and a beer.

What is a dream you have or something you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? With every dream, there is a consequence. Trust me on that one. I just want to die knowing my life was fucking awesome! Saying "Wow! That was one hell of a ride!"

What’s your greatest fear? Losing a child or having them go through something so tragic that it takes their smile away.

What would life be like if you could walk on walls? Probably the same since I'm scared of heights haahahhaha Although, I may not be scared if I knew I could just walk down the wall instead of fall.

If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it? Pay off bills of all my friends, buy houses, and invest it in whatever I could to make it last for generations to come.

Who influenced you the most when you were a child? Honestly? I can't think of one person. Sad right? I would say each person has influenced me in some way...even today.
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm

ChasMcG wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:What is a dream you have or something you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? With every dream, there is a consequence. Trust me on that one. I just want to die knowing my life was fucking awesome! Saying "Wow! That was one hell of a ride!"

Friday Thread - Page 2 424776184 Friday Thread - Page 2 424776184 Friday Thread - Page 2 424776184
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2