365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat...

2 posters

Go down

Chat... Empty Chat...

Post  Nick Morris Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm

I see you removed the chat box from the main screen. It was really under utilized. I think one thing that kinda sucked about it is that it logged you out whenever you went into a thread and then back to the home page.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Chat... Empty Re: Chat...

Post  Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeah... wasn't used so I freed up the real estate. I can add it back if there's interest. I didn't know about the logout issue, but might be able to solve that if we wanted to bring it back.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum