365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really cool turn of events...

+9
Mark B
Julie
carleenp
Michele "1L" Keane
Admin
ounce
Schuey
Jerry
Seth Harrison
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A really cool turn of events... - Page 2 Empty Re: A really cool turn of events...

Post  Seth Harrison Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 am

John Kilpatrick wrote:Wow Seth - I missed this until now, but that is really big and really good news!  Congrats and it sounds like you will enjoy the ride, probably more than most.  Sorry to hear about the biking accident though - that really sucks.  Hope the healing goes well - sounds like 2014 will be a healing year for a lot of reasons...         

Thanks John, no doubt I'll be so appreciative and grateful to be in Boston again. i'm also grateful to have just gotten in my first run in about seven weeks. Five easy miles on the treadmill felt really good. The shoulder held up o.k. I think.

BTW-for anyone reading this, can you explain why when I hit either the quote or reply button I'm forced to reply in the quote box of the person I'm replying to???
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

A really cool turn of events... - Page 2 Empty Re: A really cool turn of events...

Post  Schuey Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Seth Harrison wrote:
John Kilpatrick wrote:Wow Seth - I missed this until now, but that is really big and really good news!  Congrats and it sounds like you will enjoy the ride, probably more than most.  Sorry to hear about the biking accident though - that really sucks.  Hope the healing goes well - sounds like 2014 will be a healing year for a lot of reasons...         

Thanks John, no doubt I'll be so appreciative and grateful to be in Boston again. i'm also grateful to have just gotten in my first run in about seven weeks. Five easy miles on the treadmill felt really good. The shoulder held up o.k. I think.

BTW-for anyone reading this, can you explain why when I hit either the quote or reply button I'm forced to reply in the quote box of the person I'm replying to???

Seth it's great to hear that you got in a nice 5 miler and it felt good. By the way I know that you are grateful to be going back to Boston but I would say you have earned your spot in Boston!! 

As for why you have to type in the quote box I don't know. Although a quick fix for is once you are replying click on the "switch editor mode" icon ( the icon right below strike out icon") after you are done type your reply then click the "switch editor mode" icon again and the the end result is how my post looks now.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Harrison Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Schuey wrote:
Seth Harrison wrote:

Seth it's great to hear that you got in a nice 5 miler and it felt good. By the way I know that you are grateful to be going back to Boston but I would say you have earned your spot in Boston!! 

As for why you have to type in the quote box I don't know. Although a quick fix for is once you are replying click on the "switch editor mode" icon ( the icon right below strike out icon") after you are done type your reply then click the "switch editor mode" icon again and the the end result is how my post looks now.

Schuey, thanks for the tip. Hope i got it right. As for Boston, thanks so much for saying that I earned my spot. I believe that as well, but I have to admit that i have a certain bit of unease about gaining entry without a qualifying time. Having qualified and ran Boston twice already, I'm willing to cut myself some slack though!  Very Happy
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 am

Schuey wrote:
Seth Harrison wrote:

Like this? This is so cool.
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Hey Seth, HUGE congrats! I hope you're healing well & I'll be thinking about you as I also train for April's big day.
Dave P
Dave P
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Harrison Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Dave P wrote:Hey Seth, HUGE congrats! I hope you're healing well & I'll be thinking about you as I also train for April's big day.

Thanks Dave...if all goes as planned, I look forward hanging out with you and everyone else.
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2