365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photos updated -No running since January - my excuse

+19
fostever
carleenp
nkrichards
Schuey
Jerry
ounce
Paula Sue
Alex Kubacki
Penelope
Chris M
Michele "1L" Keane
Diego
Dave-O
mul21
Nick Morris
John Kilpatrick
Mark B
Michael Enright
Julie
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

photos updated -No running since January - my excuse - Page 3 Empty Re: photos updated -No running since January - my excuse

Post  Penelope Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Glad you're home and they're gaining weight! They're both so adorable! I've always secretly wanted twins if I ever have a family...they look identical but they're newborns so it's hard to tell....are they?
Penelope
Penelope
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

photos updated -No running since January - my excuse - Page 3 Empty Re: photos updated -No running since January - my excuse

Post  Julie Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks Kathy. We were praying for twins and we're just thrilled to have them. They're fraternal and actually look pretty different (to us, at least).
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Huge congrats Julie!

"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them..." Ps 127:3-5a
Dave P
Dave P
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Thank you, Dave!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3