365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Safe

4 posters

Go down

We Are Safe Empty We Are Safe

Post  mountandog Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

All,
Thank you for your concern. Steve and jerry thanks for your call. We are all safe. Chelsea and i got acrossin plenty of time. But i did spend 45 min in medical tent! so left just a bit before with chelsea. My sister and son, who ran the second half with my sis, got across about 20 min before. Phones were shut down for a while as they can be used to set off devices. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner
Again thanks for the prayers and thoughts.
Michael
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

We Are Safe Empty Re: We Are Safe

Post  Seth Harrison Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm

mountandog wrote:All,
Thank you for your concern. Steve and jerry thanks for your call. We are all safe. Chelsea and i got acrossin plenty of time. But i did spend 45 min in medical tent! so left just a bit before with chelsea. My sister and son, who ran the second half with my sis, got across about 20 min before. Phones were shut down for a while as they can be used to set off devices. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner
Again thanks for the prayers and thoughts.
Michael

So glad you're all ok Michael. I also got a call from Jerry, which was very thoughtful.
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

We Are Safe Empty Re: We Are Safe

Post  Mark B Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:17 am

Glad you're all safe, Michael.
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life