365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finished first in the Turkey Trot, but....

2 posters

Go down

I finished first in the Turkey Trot, but.... Empty I finished first in the Turkey Trot, but....

Post  ssilvert Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:28 pm

... I don't think I won. It was a guess-your-finish-time race. No watches allowed. Whoever is closest to their guess in each of three different distances is declared the winner. They said they would figure out who won and send the prizes to the winners' houses. But I'm more than four thousand miles from home. And first place is a turkey!!

Stan

P.S. LetRun has resurrected the famous Turkey Trot thread. It's a little vulgar but it's one of the funniest things ever on the web.
http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=2232680
ssilvert
ssilvert
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

I finished first in the Turkey Trot, but.... Empty Re: I finished first in the Turkey Trot, but....

Post  ssilvert Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:34 pm

ssilvert wrote:
P.S. LetRun has resurrected the famous Turkey Trot thread. It's a little vulgar but it's one of the funniest things ever on the web.
http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=2232680

Never mind. I can't believe it. They censored the thread. LetsRun actually censored a thread. The world is changing.
ssilvert
ssilvert
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

I finished first in the Turkey Trot, but.... Empty Re: I finished first in the Turkey Trot, but....

Post  dot520 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:21 am

Congrats on the unofficial first place or I should say actual first place in the trot!

The thread on Lets Run is back!
dot520
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down