365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Time Record Holders, Are you interested in keeping this alive?

+14
Chris Coleman
Mike MacLellan
dot520
Julie
fostever
mountandog
ssilvert
Ben Z
Michele "1L" Keane
Jerry
Admin
Nick Morris
Dave-O
T Miller
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All Time Record Holders, Are you interested in keeping this alive? - Page 2 Empty Re: All Time Record Holders, Are you interested in keeping this alive?

Post  Dave Bussard Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 pm

mountandog wrote:
Jerry wrote:
T Miller wrote:
Dave Bussard wrote:
Michele "1L" Keane wrote:
fostever wrote:Sure, if you'll exclude Dave B from our AG or add honorable mentions! Wink

He doesn't run marathons or many halves - so there will be competition for those spots.

Records are there to make everyone to train harder, run faster, set goals, be a better runner and to be broken.... But I kind of lost interest in this when I started seeing complaints about my times being too fast! C'mon, that's crazy. It is after all, a record board. Just as some of you want to see your name there, it really is embarrassing to see your name across the board...So no, I don't care to play anymore. Because really, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter anything to anyone how fast we run but to ourselves.

Dave, I personally like seeing your name and times there. It gives me something to shoot for or at least a measure to show what is possible.

+1. But to me, not because I am shooting to break them, but more of I can say I know a guy(sorta) who ......lol!

+1

After reading my post I guess I come across as kind of an assbag...Sorry.
Dave Bussard
Dave Bussard
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

All Time Record Holders, Are you interested in keeping this alive? - Page 2 Empty Re: All Time Record Holders, Are you interested in keeping this alive?

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:28 pm

No not at all, Dave - just fast and we are all jealous and in your wake. You are not an assbag at all - just a good masters runner! Keep up all the great work, great times, and keep visiting.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Michele "1L" Keane wrote:No not at all, Dave - just fast and we are all jealous and in your wake. You are not an assbag at all - just a good masters runner! Keep up all the great work, great times, and keep visiting.

+1
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kilpatrick Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Dave Bussard wrote:After reading my post I guess I come across as kind of an assbag...Sorry.

Assbag? Now that is funny! But I've never thought that.

Thanks Tim - maybe one day I can contribute!

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2