365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy US Handball team

2 posters

Go down

Fantasy US Handball team Empty Fantasy US Handball team

Post  Diego Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Now that I have watched it a bit more, I think we should hire some outstanding folks from other sports to field our team. I'd start with Lebron James and Arnoldis Chapman. They have the tools to score.

Whom else would you like to see on the team, especially at goal?

There must be some NFL stars who'd fit in well. Clay Matthews? A QB?

For those who have not seen it, the player trying to score needs great vertical and horizontal leapage and a quick release.

Last edited by Diego on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diego
Diego
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Fantasy US Handball team Empty Re: Fantasy US Handball team

Post  Dave-O Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Blake Griffen at goal?

Size, quickness, shot-blocking instincts, nasty glares if you challenge him...that's what I'd want in a goalie.

Russell Westbrook and Mike Trout have to be on that team too.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down