365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's still posting over there?

+36
Pete B
fostever
charles.moman
carleenp
dot520
healdgator
Colleen
Matt W
Stephanie
Paula Sue
mul21
GregC
Erin
Michele "1L" Keane
Michael Mitchell
Dave Bussard
Ken Mello
Schuey
Martin VW
Diego
John Kilpatrick
Seth Harrison
Julie
Dave Wolfe
Bob
Admin
Jerry
Tim M
ChasMcG
Dave-O
Kenny B.
Michael Enright
Natalie
Nick Morris
Mrs. Schuey
Peg Coover
40 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who's still posting over there?

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Matt W wrote:
Schuey wrote:

Dave Bussard wrote:Maybe it's about time for Chas to post her infamous 'Banned Friday Thread' from a few years ago. Is there a copy around anywhere? Not that I'll answer any of the questions but a few brave souls might!

Yeah I would like to see that thread! Your right Dave I think only a few brave souls will answer that one!

It was an interesting one. I saw it before the thread was deleted. As far as answering the questions, all I'll say is I'm definitely not that big of an Angelina fan.

That was an interesting Friday Thread...definitely only a few brave souls would answer that one!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who's still posting over there?

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Matt W wrote:
Schuey wrote:

Dave Bussard wrote:Maybe it's about time for Chas to post her infamous 'Banned Friday Thread' from a few years ago. Is there a copy around anywhere? Not that I'll answer any of the questions but a few brave souls might!

Yeah I would like to see that thread! Your right Dave I think only a few brave souls will answer that one!

It was an interesting one. I saw it before the thread was deleted. As far as answering the questions, all I'll say is I'm definitely not that big of an Angelina fan.

That was an interesting Friday Thread...definitely only a few brave souls would answer that one!

I am not sure if I am that brave No
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Seriously, why are you encouraging her?
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Tim M wrote:Seriously, why are you encouraging her?

Because I can!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:46 pm

I'll have to see if I still have it or I just make a new one. Smile Smile
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:27 pm

ChasMcG wrote:I'll have to see if I still have it or I just make a new one. Smile Smile

And now the fun begins!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
ChasMcG wrote:I'll have to see if I still have it or I just make a new one. Smile Smile

And now the fun begins!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wink
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleen Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 am

Chas had a banned friday thread?? How did I not know about this?! Shocked
Colleen
Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:43 am

Colleen wrote:

Oh, it was super crazy....it was up for a short time and taken down....the questions would make you Embarassed Embarassed
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 am

Colleen wrote:

I think it was up for an hour and then Hal erased it. I was pissed because really it wasn't that bad. I actually did the Friday Thread through Private Messaging. I only saw the answers and most thought it was fine. Hell I think my everyday posts are way worse. hahahha
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 am

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Colleen wrote:

Oh, it was super crazy....it was up for a short time and taken down....the questions would make you Embarassed Embarassed

Okay I just went to TP. Wow it's way different over there. All my messages are gone Crying or Very sad Even those first Tim/Chas ones. Bummer! At least we printed out our first blogs before those were deleted. But the Friday thread is gone.

GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO DO ANOTHER!!!!

BAWHAHAHHAA
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 am

ChasMcG wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Colleen wrote:

Okay I just went to TP. Wow it's way different over there. All my messages are gone Crying or Very sad Even those first Tim/Chas ones. Bummer! At least we printed out our first blogs before those were deleted. But the Friday thread is gone.

BAWHAHAHHAA

Sounds like you are volunteering for next week bounce bounce bounce
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  healdgator Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 pm

I was not on the old site that long, and I had been AWOL for several months before returning right as the proverbial shit hit the fan. Therefore, I can't add much to the history of that place and this one. I do have similar experience where a group of us (a rather large group) left a much larger site and started our own forum. It is much, much better and none of us ever went back. The issues that we had appear to be similar, and I can tell you that the more think about it, the more you will wonder why this didn't happen before. Enjoy it, you have a good group of what appear to have become real life friends and now you have control over your own fate.

I will say that I never understood (nor will I ever understand) the heavy handed moderation of that place. I was a paying customer. I don't get to treat my clients like children, nor would I ever presume to do so. Frankly, I never saw anything there (with one possible exception) that required any intervention or reaction from Hal. In fact, I would guess that most people toned it down for Hal's benefit.
healdgator
healdgator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm

I was a bit of a problem child from time to time... as was Tim M... and Chas... and Mrs Shuey... and... well, that's probably all. affraid

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
ChasMcG wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Colleen wrote:

BAWHAHAHHAA

Me likes the idea...oh yeah, oh yeah, uh huh, uh huh!Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Banana_smiley_16
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Mr MattM wrote:I was a bit of a problem child from time to time... as was Tim M... and Chas... and Mrs Shuey... and... well, that's probably all. affraid

The four of us problem children...hahaha:Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Cancan
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Mr MattM wrote:I was a bit of a problem child from time to time... as was Tim M... and Chas... and Mrs Shuey... and... well, that's probably all. affraid

The four of us problem children...hahaha:Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Cancan

I can think of a few others, but yes, I got the smack-down from Hal more than once.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

I can think of a few others, but yes, I got the smack-down from Hal more than once.

Dude, you got the red card...grounded....owned!Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Banane26
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:21 am

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
ChasMcG wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Colleen wrote:

BAWHAHAHHAA

Me likes the idea...oh yeah, oh yeah, uh huh, uh huh!Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Banana_smiley_16

What the heck is that banana riding??
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Mello Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 am

Chas emailed me that Friday thread, so I'm sure I could dig it out if needed....

affraid
Ken Mello
Ken Mello
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

What what?? Smile
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 am

I'm with Nick. What is the banana riding? Hahaha that's awesome!

I'll do te Friday thread this week if you want. Just let me know.

And no worries Ken..... I'll have some new material. Razz
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

AHAHA! I have no idea what the banana is riding! Haha! Maybe a dinosaur? Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Studsmatta
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  dot520 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Isn't that an Alpaca?? You guys need to expand your animal kingdon horizons.
dot520
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:AHAHA! I have no idea what the banana is riding! Haha! Maybe a dinosaur? Who's still posting over there? - Page 5 Studsmatta

What kind of a dinosaur has short stubby legs??
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next