365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooks Ghost 5

2 posters

Go down

Brooks Ghost 5 Empty Brooks Ghost 5

Post  Michael Enright Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 pm

I went on line looking for a new pair of Ghost 4's, and I see that the 5's are out. Anybody try these yet?

I went ahead and got a pair of 4's on sale (I expect better sales to come as retailers try to reduce inventory of the older model), but sure would like to hear what people have to say about the new release.
Michael Enright
Michael Enright
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Brooks Ghost 5 Empty Re: Brooks Ghost 5

Post  carleenp Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:09 pm

As someone who has a hard time finding shoes that work, I sure hope the 5s still work for me! I have several pairs of 4s.
carleenp
carleenp
Regular
Regular

http://beautyandfashiontech.com

Back to top Go down