365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Hal's forum gone?

+20
John Kilpatrick
ssilvert
Schuey
Kenny B.
GregC
Jerry
Jim fredericks
Matt W
Dave-O
Ben Z
Diego
ounce
Michele "1L" Keane
Nick Morris
mountandog
Michael Mitchell
Admin
Julie
mul21
dot520
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Hal's forum gone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Hal's forum gone?

Post  ounce Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

I'll sure ask some basic questions and most will be genuine, to boot.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Is Hal's forum gone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Hal's forum gone?

Post  Nick Morris Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 pm

JohnP wrote:
Chris M wrote:
A couple of things I miss from the old place are:

1. The Friday Threads - any chance John P could be talked back into maintaining a list of who posts those next? I thought those were a nice way to learn more about each other even when they expanded beyond pure running topics

Chris, I really liked those Friday threads too. The main problem those last 2-3 months over at Hal's site were that people weren't signing up any more or they would forget they signed up and even with reminders, we had too many weeks where we didn't have one. Maybe we should try to put some out there in the upcoming weeks in an ad hoc fashion and see if the idea keeps on.

I too miss the Friday thread. It was always fun to learn about the other people on the site. I would definitely be down for doing it again. Maybe with all of the new people here, it will fire back up and take off, just like the old days. Is Hal's forum gone? - Page 3 1078438882
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3