365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schuey need to step away from the computer

+9
Julie
Martin VW
Mike MacLellan
ChasMcG
Matt W
Schuey
Nick Morris
Mrs. Schuey
Tim M
13 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 8 Empty Re: Schuey need to step away from the computer

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

Tim M wrote:Movie review: I took my girls to see "Judy Moody and the not bummer summer" last night. The movie was so bad that my kids said it was one of the worse movies they've seen. And based on the movies they normally watch says a lot for how bad it was.

Hey at least you could post form your iPhone. afro
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 8 Empty Re: Schuey need to step away from the computer

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 am

Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:Movie review: I took my girls to see "Judy Moody and the not bummer summer" last night. The movie was so bad that my kids said it was one of the worse movies they've seen. And based on the movies they normally watch says a lot for how bad it was.

Hey at least you could post form your iPhone. afro

And I did. Caught up on Facebook too. Love the technology.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin VW Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 am

Nick Morris wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Martin VW wrote:Hey Matt, I was curious, if you delete a thread, do the post counts go down?

Like, say, for example, this 6 page SCZ? Smile

That is a very good question...I would probably be beating both of the Schueys then lol!

Maybe?? Hey by the way did you get your Chicago Finisher book Nick? If you do turn it to page 18. Who do you see in the photo?? A star is born afro

Alright really I'm going out for a 10 mile run now.

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 8 Chicag12

In case y'all don't know what we are talking about go to page 18 of the Chicago 2010 Official Race Results Magazine. I thandsome gentleman in the blue and yellow front and center is none other than yours truely...

Page 18? Pffffft. I'm on page 5. Merrill Lynch ad, 4th guy from the left in the lower left hand corner. White hat white singlet. Smile

(your picture is much better, Nick. I'm just surprised I could even pick myself out of a group shot of the start of the race)
Martin VW
Martin VW
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:23 am

But I was closer to Sammy.
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 am

Hey VW went and looked and yeah there you are but look buddy I'm getting old and with everyone else wearing white singlets it's like looking for Waldo, sorry I missed it! Then again how could I miss a stud like you! Very Happy
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:48 am

Nick Morris wrote:
Jerry wrote:

No comparison Jerry...Mine is much larger (that's what she said Very Happy ) and is an advertisment for next years race...I win!!!! cheers

Bwahahaha! lol!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey Tim I'm going for a run, so here is your chance to catch up some! bounce bounce
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Schuey wrote:Hey Tim I'm going for a run, so here is your chance to catch up some! bounce bounce

Nope. More daddy-daughter time. At a lame amusement park in downtown Denver. The girls said I never should have taken them to Cedar Point because it ruined this place for them.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:Hey Tim I'm going for a run, so here is your chance to catch up some! bounce bounce

Nope. More daddy-daughter time. At a lame amusement park in downtown Denver. The girls said I never should have taken them to Cedar Point because it ruined this place for them.

HaHa that's fun. We have a Great America here North of Chicago that is the deal. I also hear that Cedar Point is the deal also!

Good job daddy!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Jerry wrote:

No comparison Jerry...Mine is much larger (that's what she said Very Happy ) and is an advertisment for next years race...I win!!!! cheers

Size does matter, but the most important thing is how long and fast it can tempo. Basketball
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:

HaHa that's fun. We have a Great America here North of Chicago that is the deal. I also hear that Cedar Point is the deal also!

Good job daddy!

Nothing beats Cedar Point. It is why Ohio is allowed to be a state.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:

Good job daddy!

Nothing beats Cedar Point. It is why Ohio is allowed to be a state.

That was awesome Tim! lol!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Tim M wrote:

Cedar Point is the deal! The only thing I don't like is the smell of Lake Huron when you're on that one inner tube ride thing and you get doused by the water falls...what the heck is the name of that ride?
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:

Cedar Point is the deal! The only thing I don't like is the smell of Lake Huron when you're on that one inner tube ride thing and you get doused by the water falls...what the heck is the name of that ride?

It is Lake Erie down there. I think the ride is called "Erie Sewage Canyon" or something like that.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:

It is Lake Erie down there. I think the ride is called "Erie Sewage Canyon" or something like that.

Oh yeah, duh. What an idiot I am...we need a "smack the head" emoticon. Erie Sewage Canyon! BWAHAHA! You know what I'm talking about...it stinks so much!

Thunder Canyon! It smells like fish and death.

Last edited by Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:

See that is what 30,000 and a degree from the UofM gets you not knowing your Great Lakes! Basketball
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Jerry wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Size does matter, but the most important thing is how long and fast it can tempo. Basketball

Considering that it took me a lot longer to finish that race, I win again for stamina Very Happy
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Peg Coover Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:11 pm

It seems this thread was just started and it's 8 pages long?! I haven't read it all, but I just want to say it's fun that you all are having so much fun! Like the old days, huh?

And it is such an easy, fast, friendly site! Yay!!

Razz
Peg Coover
Peg Coover
Regular
Regular

http://web.mac.com/cooverp/MrsCoover/Welcome.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:

See that is what 30,000 and a degree from the UofM gets you not knowing your Great Lakes! Basketball

Yes but didn't Lisa go to UofM Dearborn? That's not the REAL UofM.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:

Yes but didn't Lisa go to UofM Dearborn? That's not the REAL UofM.

It is the real UofM located outside of Ann Arbor! Still too much money to pay for not knowing the Great Lakes SmileSmile

Last edited by Mrs. Schuey on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Peg Coover wrote:It seems this thread was just started and it's 8 pages long?! I haven't read it all, but I just want to say it's fun that you all are having so much fun! Like the old days, huh?

And it is such an easy, fast, friendly site! Yay!!

Razz

+1
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm

UofM-Dearborn is a step up from UofM-Flint, but it is not Ann Arbor.

Even if you went to Chico State you should know where Lake Erie is.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Tim M wrote:UofM-Dearborn is a step up from UofM-Flint, but it is not Ann Arbor.

You would be amazed at what us Chico State grads know! I can tell you that I do know the Great Lakes. Very Happy
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt W Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:UofM-Dearborn is a step up from UofM-Flint, but it is not Ann Arbor.

You would be amazed at what us Chico State grads know! I can tell you that I do know the Great Lakes. Very Happy

I've heard most Chico State grads are there for 6 or 7 years. They should learn at least a few things in that time. Very Happy
Matt W
Matt W
Poster
Poster

http://www.redrockrunningcompany.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:05 pm

....and it's 100 steps up from Walsh College which is a step up from University of Phoenix...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce Basketball Basketball afro lol! lol!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next