365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headphones

4 posters

Go down

Headphones Empty Headphones

Post  Sara Jane Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Suggestions?

I used to always wear a great pair of old-school, sony headband, foldable earphones. But they don't make them anymore. And the ones they made to replace them suck.

I forked out some cash and bought the Sonnheiser PMX80s last year and they have been good. But I need to use the clip they come with otherwise the cord pulls. And the clip can get all twisted and annoying. And I wan't something simpler. Something I can just throw on my head and go.

I'd love any tips!
Sara Jane
Sara Jane
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Headphones Empty Re: Headphones

Post  John Kilpatrick Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 pm

I use these: Cheap and they last OK. I'm on my second pair in two years.

http://www.target.com/p/Sony-On-the-Ear-Headphones-MDRJ10-BLUE-Blue/-/A-536756

[img]Headphones Earpho10[/img]

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Enright Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't run with music much these days (I just got kind of tired with the small complications that come with it), but when I did, I used the same ones John does - those work great, and are cheap, and never come off...
Michael Enright
Michael Enright
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Jane Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks guys...cheap is right! They are $7.69 on amazon (where I get free shipping)...I'll give 'em a shot!

Sara Jane
Sara Jane
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:09 pm

I bought these, last week, and gave these a, uh, trial run on Friday. While they stayed put on my ear, the quality of the sound is very tinny compared to the ear phones provided with my iPhone.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 pm

ounce wrote:I bought these, last week, and gave these a, uh, trial run on Friday. While they stayed put on my ear, the quality of the sound is very tinny compared to the ear phones provided with my iPhone.

As a follow-up, I went to Amazon to start the return process and selected 'defective' and explained why. I selected 'refund' and hit enter. The response was (paraphrased), "You can keep them and we'll still give you the refund."

I'm not going to use them, but I can now give them to somebody else. I guess it would've cost Amazon too much to have UPS ship it back.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum