365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RW article on the preserve where I run

2 posters

Go down

RW article on the preserve where I run Empty RW article on the preserve where I run

Post  Seth Harrison Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:16 pm

I can't find it on the website, but if you have the Nov. issue of RW, on page 92, there's a really good article written by runner/author Ben Cheever about the Rockefeller State Park Preserve. These are the trails that I often talk about and where I do a good portion of my running, and if you look at my blog, are the source of the elevation charts that I post from my runs. My favorite part of the article are the glowing, and well deserved references that he makes to my coach Mike Barnow.
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

RW article on the preserve where I run Empty Re: RW article on the preserve where I run

Post  amyjoann Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 pm

I read that article and it made me want to go there and run! it sounds so beautiful you are very lucky to have those trails!
amyjoann
amyjoann
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down