365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nike Kukini Free

4 posters

Go down

Nike Kukini Free Empty Nike Kukini Free

Post  Dave-O Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 pm

One of my favorite pair of shoes I own is the original Nike Air Kukini. I still remember the day I bought them.

Nike Kukini Free Nike_l10

This morning, I learned that Nike is releasing the Kukini Frees. How am I supposed to wait until the summer of 2012?? I WANT THEM NOW!!!!!

Nike Kukini Free Nike-k10
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Nike Kukini Free Empty Re: Nike Kukini Free

Post  mul21 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Those look a lot like the Hurraches that they had out a long time ago. Like when I was in high school. So you were in like 5th grade maybe. One of my buddies is a Nike freak too and had all kinds of crazy Nike stuff. I really like the Hurraches but could never wear them because my feet were too narrow back then. I hate slip ons.
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 pm

mul21 wrote:Those look a lot like the Hurraches that they had out a long time ago. Like when I was in high school. So you were in like 5th grade maybe. One of my buddies is a Nike freak too and had all kinds of crazy Nike stuff. I really like the Hurraches but could never wear them because my feet were too narrow back then. I hate slip ons.

I believe the Huraches and Prestos pre-dated the Kukini, which were released my junior year of High School in 1999.

And before I get made fun of, I worked at Sportmart selling shoes and rollerblades from 1998 until 2001.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack_Scaff Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Dave-O wrote:And before I get made fun of, I worked at Sportmart selling shoes and rollerblades from 1998 until 2001.

What's the hardest part about rollerblading?

Jack_Scaff
Jack_Scaff
Poster
Poster

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Concord&st

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobbles Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Dave those look sweet, I may have to buy a pair of Frees... Suspect

Jack that is funny. In the late 90's that wasn't so true. Today, maybe.
Gobbles
Gobbles
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down