365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RNR Philly Half Marathon Report

+21
GregC
Jack_Scaff
Jerry
Dave-O
Stephanie
Alex Kubacki
Matt W
Peg Coover
Bob
Sara Jane
dot520
Jim Lentz
Chris M
Seth Harrison
T Miller
Michael Enright
Michele "1L" Keane
Schuey
JohnP
John Kilpatrick
Kenny B.
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RNR Philly Half Marathon Report - Page 2 Empty Re: RNR Philly Half Marathon Report

Post  jon c Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Your training is obviously paying off! Congrats on a well run and well executed race Kenny!
jon c
jon c
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

RNR Philly Half Marathon Report - Page 2 Empty Re: RNR Philly Half Marathon Report

Post  Kenny B. Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Jack_Scaff wrote:
Kenny B. wrote:Final Note:- I saw Chris at the finish line who ran well I will let him tell you but it was fast. He looked great and it was awesome seeing him there. Really made the moment! Thanks Chris!! We gave a BIG 365Hug (LOL) and I introduced him to my dad. He is such a gentleman.

Great PR, Baldo.

But I'm wondering, did CM give you the last rose, or what? Very Happy

Well done!

I said we hugged not kissed! He did give me a water bottle!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 pm

awesome job, Kenny!!! Way to PR!!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy E Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:10 am

Great job Kenny. I love those splits. very impressive stuff. You have worked so hard and are a great example of dedication to hard work and detail. Keep up the good work and you will get that challenging BQ time. It may sound intimidating but once you have the training and endurance in you it will just happen. So, let it happen. Nice job!!
Randy E
Randy E
Poster
Poster

http://www.eggefinancial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott C Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Sweet PR Kenny. Sorry I missed running it (and thus you) this year. Hope to be back out there with you next year. You have really made some serious improvements the last few years - well done!
Scott C
Scott C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2