365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike tour on marathon course?

2 posters

Go down

Bike tour on marathon course? Empty Bike tour on marathon course?

Post  Liz R Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

The local marathon, RnR SA, just announced they will hold a bike tour on the marathon course right before the marathon. Anyone ever heard of this being done before? I thought it was interesting.

My first thought was "Hey, I could do both" until I saw the tour is right before the marathon.

Liz R
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Bike tour on marathon course? Empty Re: Bike tour on marathon course?

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Myrtle Beach sponsors a 30 mile bike ride the morning after the Saturday race. If it wasn't raining the year I ran MB, I would have done the ride as well.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down