365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prairie State Marathon and Half Marathon

2 posters

Go down

Prairie State Marathon and Half Marathon Empty Prairie State Marathon and Half Marathon

Post  littlewally and farnk Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Anybody know how many people have registered for this event? I am planning on running but don't want to register until I see how my back holds up to the training.

I remember a few years back entering some data into the registered runners box and it gave you all the runners names. Problem is that I cant get to that box unless I am a registered runner.
littlewally and farnk
littlewally and farnk

Back to top Go down

Prairie State Marathon and Half Marathon Empty Re: Prairie State Marathon and Half Marathon

Post  fostever Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Last year was the first time for this race. I ran last year. The marathon had 130 runners finish.
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down