365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston 2023

3 posters

Go down

Boston 2023 Empty Boston 2023

Post  nkrichards Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:36 pm

Boston will come and go before we know it.  I had forgotten that this year was the 10th anniversary of the bombing so an especially emotional year for many runners...including Michele.  I've sent encouraging words to Michele, Nick, and Michael.  I follow them on Strava.  I'll be tracking them during the race and also have the TV set up to record the race so that I can watch the televised portions when it fits my schedule.  Kipchoge is getting lots of press coverage and could make the race exciting to watch.  Still dreaming of returning someday...

Michele #15787
Nick #8280
Michael #10622
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Boston 2023 Empty Re: Boston 2023

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:30 pm

Thank you, Nancy.   I knew you were watching me and thanks for the text.   I ran quite well (for me) in that was my fastest time since 2001 and my 4th fastest ever.  Not bad for a 61 yr old.   Nick was pleased with his race as well.   Unfortunately, we tried but didn't connect as I wanted to see his little guy, but I figure that will be easier in Chicago in October.    Thanks again.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

nkrichards likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:41 pm

Congratulations Michele! And Nick and Michael!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down