365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced

5 posters

Go down

Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced Empty Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced

Post  Seth Harrison Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:44 pm

I'm bringing up the rear this year. Bib 28695-Wave 4, Corral 2 (first time running as a non-qualifier).
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced Empty Re: Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced

Post  Alex Kubacki Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:13 am

Bib - 10976
Wave - 2
Corral - 2
Alex Kubacki
Alex Kubacki
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced Empty Re: Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 am

Bib- 21747
Wave  - 3
Corral - 4

Funny, last year I was 18537, wave 3, corral 1, and my time for this year was 15 sec faster.  I submitted a time even though I was guaranteed a spot. Just identifies the demand this year and the strength of the field.  Awesome.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mountandog Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:53 am

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Bib- 21747
Wave  - 3
Corral - 4

Funny, last year I was 18537, wave 3, corral 1, and my time for this year was 15 sec faster.  I submitted a time even though I was guaranteed a spot. Just identifies the demand this year and the strength of the field.  Awesome.

yeah, I submitted the same time and dropped back 1000 places.  Fast group up front.
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Boston bib #'s, wave and corral's announced Boston10

Bib 9872
2nd wave (10:25 a.m. start)
But the 1st corral of that 2nd wave, so there should be some elbow room between the 1st wave/ last corral & me.

The other two times I started Boston was with a time just seconds different & I was well into the 1st wave, so yeah, a heck of a lot faster runners this year.
Dave P
Dave P
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down