365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Thread

+21
Michael Enright
Jerry
Julie
Mark B
ChasMcG
GregC
healdgator
Tim M
Seth Harrison
Glenn
mul21
rhondda h
Admin
Matt W
Dave-O
KathyK
Kenny B.
Mike MacLellan
John Kilpatrick
Nick Morris
Mrs. Schuey
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Friday Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday Thread

Post  healdgator Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

I want to own a boat for one reason and one reason only . . . so I can say, "We're gonna need a bigger boat."
healdgator
healdgator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:37 pm

I hate all movies with Leonardo DiCrapio in them. I have never watched The Beach, Titanic, The Departed, or Inception. He just ruins them for me!!

Last edited by Nick Morris on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  healdgator Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm

ChasMcG wrote:I hate all Quentin Taratino movies. From Dusk til Dawn started off okay but then it went to shit. I hate his filming methods and his story lines. It's almost like he has this great idea but then adds a whole bunch of great ideas and then it's just one bad idea. All those great ideas could be their own damn movie if he just knew how to put it all together.

I know there are some Quentin lovers out there. Y'all can hate on me. I'm cool with that.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. Very Happy

Mike - I hate all QT movies more than the 5th Element if that makes you feel better. heehee

True Romance, most awesome movie ever. Though QT didn't direct it, he just wrote it.

Also loved Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Inglorious Bastards. From Dusk Til Dawn was awful. We are watching this movie thinking it's a heist movie and they all turn into vampires. We had no clue and all of us simultaneously chimed in with "WTF?!". Didn't like Kill Bill either.
healdgator
healdgator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 pm

ChasMcG wrote:I hate all Quentin Taratino movies. From Dusk til Dawn started off okay but then it went to shit. I hate his filming methods and his story lines. It's almost like he has this great idea but then adds a whole bunch of great ideas and then it's just one bad idea. All those great ideas could be their own damn movie if he just knew how to put it all together.

I know there are some Quentin lovers out there. Y'all can hate on me. I'm cool with that.

Mike - I hate all QT movies more than the 5th Element if that makes you feel better. heehee

Didn't he do the Kill Bill series? Love Kill Bill!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm

healdgator wrote:

True Romance, most awesome movie ever. Though QT didn't direct it, he just wrote it.

Also loved Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Inglorious Bastards. From Dusk Til Dawn was awful. We are watching this movie thinking it's a heist movie and they all turn into vampires. We had no clue and all of us simultaneously chimed in with "WTF?!". Didn't like Kill Bill either.

True Romance was cool and I had no idea he had anything to do with it. I'm a Christian Slater fan. I hope his new show Breaking In makes it a few seasons. I thinks it's the show of one-liners and it's hilarious.

I didn't like any of those other movies including Kill Bill. And it was a good story line but he wants to be this unique film director and he ends up wrecking a good movie. But people like the movies and he's made a name for himself. Gotta give him that. Too bad he's a better actor hahaha
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  healdgator Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Must see list for the remainder of the summer:

Tree of Life
The new Errol Morris documentary
Captain America

and I'll take my 5 year old to Winnie the Pooh.

Really looking forward to Tree of Life. I'm the only person I know that liked Thin Red Line, and I loved it.
healdgator
healdgator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm

healdgator wrote:Must see list for the remainder of the summer:

Tree of Life
The new Errol Morris documentary
Captain America

and I'll take my 5 year old to Winnie the Pooh.

Really looking forward to Tree of Life. I'm the only person I know that liked Thin Red Line, and I loved it.

ohhhh Winnie the Pooh

Tim took the girls to Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Movie. On his own. I was drinking Pa -tron!!! Break it down Jazzy Chas! (Yes...I crack myself up)
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

healdgator wrote:

Love Reservoir Dogs! I couldn't have given a better review of From Dusk Til Dawn. Approval
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3