365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuno Wave Sayonara

Go down

Mizuno Wave Sayonara Empty Mizuno Wave Sayonara

Post  Nick Morris Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 am

I have been waiting a few months for this shoe to come out and finally it is on it's way to my front door.  A light trainer that will fit nicely into my training shoe rotation.  YAY!!!

http://runningshoes.com/mens-mizuno-wave-sayonara
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Mizuno Wave Sayonara Empty Re: Mizuno Wave Sayonara

Post  Nick Morris Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Here is my initial review of the Mizuno Wave Sayonara...

I currently have about 11.5 miles on the shoes, so far (4 mile and 7.5 mile runs)  The new Mizuno Wave Sayonara have replaced the Wave Precision line of Mizuno shoes.  I actually ran my first marathon in a pair of Wave Precisions.  Anyways, this shoe seems pretty great, so far.  They are extremely light for a trainer at 7.9oz (size 9).  Especially with all of the cushion that the shoe has.  They seem to be a little roomier in the toe box in comparison to other Mizuno shoes.  They also have a 10mm heal to toe drop.  It is a 2mm difference in heal to toe drop from my normal trainers, the Mizuno Wave Elixir, which has a 12mm drop.  I can't wait to get a long run on them to see how they stack up with the longer runs.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down