365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tinkerbell 2013

2 posters

Go down

Tinkerbell 2013 Empty Tinkerbell 2013

Post  Reina Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Hi all,

The Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon in January 2013 is sold out. I have a friend who is running it and I'd now like to run it with her. Since I'm just finishing up raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for the Nike Women's Marathon in SF in October of this year, I'm not really interested in trying to raise money for a charity bib for Tinkerbell. So ... I'm wondering if anyone has (or knows someone who has) an entry in Tinkerbell 2013 and can't use it for any reason. I'd be happy to purchase it from them ... and there is a process for them to authorize me to pick up their bib ... so I would be able to get the bib at the Expo.

So, if you know anyone who has a bib for Tinkerbell that they can't use and would like to sell ... PLEASE let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Reina
Reina
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Tinkerbell 2013 Empty TInkerbell bib

Post  bumpersmom Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Are you still looking for a bib? If so email me as I have an injury and am unable to race.

bumpersmom

Back to top Go down

Tinkerbell 2013 Empty Re: Tinkerbell 2013

Post  Reina Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi! Unfortunately now I won't be able to run Tinkerbell either ... thanks for the offer of the bib though. Sorry to hear about your injury!

--Reina
Reina
Reina
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Tinkerbell 2013 Empty Thanks for the response

Post  bumpersmom Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry you won't be running it either ....

My achilles would have done better if I wouldn't have tried to train too hard too close to the race Smile Hindsight is always 20/20! Hopefully it will be recovered enough to do it next year!

Happy New Year

Liz

bumpersmom

Back to top Go down

Tinkerbell 2013 Empty Re: Tinkerbell 2013

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down