365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schuey need to step away from the computer

+9
Julie
Martin VW
Mike MacLellan
ChasMcG
Matt W
Schuey
Nick Morris
Mrs. Schuey
Tim M
13 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 7 Empty Re: Schuey need to step away from the computer

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Julie wrote:I just gotta say, it's really easy to just peek into this forum since we remain logged in. All I have to do is go to my book mark, and welcome back!

I know...isn't it awesome!!!!

Totally awesome!

Damn it Schuey! Quit posting! I have to take the girls to a movie and there is no way I'll catch up if you keep posting.

What you want me to make this easy for you?
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 7 Empty Re: Schuey need to step away from the computer

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Julie wrote:I just gotta say, it's really easy to just peek into this forum since we remain logged in. All I have to do is go to my book mark, and welcome back!

Totally awesome!

Damn it Schuey! Quit posting! I have to take the girls to a movie and there is no way I'll catch up if you keep posting.

One more and you are already at 200!!!!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

If Schuey's post count is anything to go by, this is some awful foreshadowing for WS2013. Unless his computer crashes tomorrow morning. Then the tortoise will prevail.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

Totally awesome!

One more and you are already at 200!!!!!

I guess you could say I'm really excited about this new forum and talking running and having fun with all my running buddies! This place has gotten me excited about running again! I really want to learn more and also help others learn more about running. And yes again I like the fun side of this place. There just seems to be so much energy!

Last edited by Schuey on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Mike MacLellan wrote:If Schuey's post count is anything to go by, this is some awful foreshadowing for WS2013. Unless his computer crashes tomorrow morning. Then the tortoise will prevail.

Mike why wish such bad things on me like my MacBook Air crashing on me? Ah I think the goal for WS2013 should be for us to run it together unless for some crazy reason one of us could win the darn thing!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 pm

I can post in my iPhone. Take that Judy Moody and your fucking not bummer summer!
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Tim M wrote:I can post in my iPhone. Take that Judy Moody and your fucking not bummer summer!

Dropping the "F" bomb...Now that definitley wouldn't have happened on that other site...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:I can post in my iPhone. Take that Judy Moody and your fucking not bummer summer!

Dropping the "F" bomb...Now that definitley wouldn't have happened on that other site...

I know right? I couldn't even post to that other place on my iPhone.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I love that we can post to this site on our iPhones!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:I love that we can post to this site on our iPhones!

You should get an Android...it doesn't matter what site you are on...Plus it has Adobe Flash bounce bounce bounce
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Schuey wrote:
Mike MacLellan wrote:If Schuey's post count is anything to go by, this is some awful foreshadowing for WS2013. Unless his computer crashes tomorrow morning. Then the tortoise will prevail.

Mike why wish such bad things on me like my MacBook Air crashing on me? Ah I think the goal for WS2013 should be for us to run it together unless for some crazy reason one of us could win the darn thing!

Only because it's a Mac, and I'm childishly contemptuous towards that company. That said, I love my iPod Touch.
But I completely agree about running it together, definitely through the night.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 am

I know right! That's the only reason I can post in Breckenridge.
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am

Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Martin VW wrote:Hey Matt, I was curious, if you delete a thread, do the post counts go down?

Like, say, for example, this 6 page SCZ? Smile

That is a very good question...I would probably be beating both of the Schueys then lol!

Maybe?? Hey by the way did you get your Chicago Finisher book Nick? If you do turn it to page 18. Who do you see in the photo?? A star is born afro

Alright really I'm going out for a 10 mile run now.

I forgot to ask you if you wanted your first celebrity meet and greet to be with me? I'll have to check my calendar, but I could probably pencil you guys in afro
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin C Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 am

+1
Kevin C
Kevin C

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:12 am

Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Martin VW wrote:Hey Matt, I was curious, if you delete a thread, do the post counts go down?

That is a very good question...I would probably be beating both of the Schueys then lol!

Maybe?? Hey by the way did you get your Chicago Finisher book Nick? If you do turn it to page 18. Who do you see in the photo?? A star is born afro

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 7 Chicag12

In case y'all don't know what we are talking about go to page 18 of the Chicago 2010 Official Race Results Magazine. I thandsome gentleman in the blue and yellow front and center is none other than yours truely...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 am

wow,that is apparently on the back. i will post a front one of jerry in dallas rock n roll later. Very Happy
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 am

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 7 Rock.n.roll.dallas.start
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:45 am

Jerry wrote:

No comparison Jerry...Mine is much larger (that's what she said Very Happy ) and is an advertisment for next years race...I win!!!! cheers
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:12 am

Nick Morris wrote:
Jerry wrote:

No comparison Jerry...Mine is much larger (that's what she said Very Happy ) and is an advertisment for next years race...I win!!!! cheers

Not to mention that Chicago is a larger race and a part of the World's...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

Nick Morris wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Where is Jerry or wait there he is I see him in there now just took some time searching for him. Basketball Basketball
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 am

Nick Morris wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

I forgot to ask you if you wanted your first celebrity meet and greet to be with me? I'll have to check my calendar, but I could probably pencil you guys in afro

Wow your that book that you have to look at your calendar and get back to us. Wow must be nice being that famous, I could only dream. Sleep Sleep
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 am

Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Where is Jerry or wait there he is I see him in there now just took some time searching for him. Basketball Basketball

I was not able to find Jerry.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 am

Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Jerry wrote:

I was not able to find Jerry.

What you can't find the short, bald Chinese guy in that picture that says he is wicked fast?
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 am

Movie review: I took my girls to see "Judy Moody and the not bummer summer" last night. The movie was so bad that my kids said it was one of the worse movies they've seen. And based on the movies they normally watch says a lot for how bad it was.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am

Schuey wrote:

What you can't find the short, bald Chinese guy in that picture that says he is wicked fast?

I saw a short, bald Chinese guy but he didn't look fast. Very Happy

I do see lots of Brooks ID singlets. Go Brooks!
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next