365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schuey need to step away from the computer

+9
Julie
Martin VW
Mike MacLellan
ChasMcG
Matt W
Schuey
Nick Morris
Mrs. Schuey
Tim M
13 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 6 Empty Re: Schuey need to step away from the computer

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 am

ChasMcG wrote:That was a great race!

Schuey and his airplanes. Getting rid of Schuey and his airplanes. The fish. The sand. Is that really me in the sand? What's with the dorky smile? Not to mention the back fat hahahaha

How many times did I fall that weekend? Seriously I was on my back Wink all weekend long!

Let's do Bayshore again next year!

It's only 800 bucks a ticket! Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 6 424776184

Come on I was a dork back then you had to love the airplanes. Bayshore would be fun! You guys could fly into Chicago to save money and we all drive up there?
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 6 Empty Re: Schuey need to step away from the computer

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 am

Schuey and his airplanes. Getting rid of Schuey and his airplanes. The fish. The sand. Is that really me in the sand? What's with the dorky smile? Not to mention the back fat hahahaha

How many times did I fall that weekend? Seriously I was on my back Wink all weekend long!

It's only 800 bucks a ticket! Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 6 424776184

I'm up for Bayshore next year! You guys really want to do it? Count us in!

You and your ass kicker boots....geez
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 am

Schuey wrote:

Come on I was a dork back then you had to love the airplanes. Bayshore would be fun! You guys could fly into Chicago to save money and we all drive up there?

Ooooh! I like that idea!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 am

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Schuey wrote:

Come on I was a dork back then you had to love the airplanes.

Ooooh! I like that idea!

You like the idea that Schuey is a dork?
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 am

Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Schuey wrote:

Come on I was a dork back then you had to love the airplanes.

Ooooh! I like that idea!

You like the idea that Schuey is a dork?

Haha! No goofball! I like the idea of you guys flying into Chicago and us driving up to Traverse. This, of course, if you wear a seatbelt and we have the correct amount of change and we don't need to turn around in an airport parking garage on the way up Smile Razz
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 am

Ok...sweet Jesus, it's 1am and I have to get up and get ready for work in 5 1/2 hours......this has been a blast! However, I'm off to bed......later peeps!

We need someone to do the Friday Thread.......
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 am

I would love to do it next year and flying into Chicago was a lot cheaper. We rented a car and it didn't take that long to get there.

I'm sad to say that the ass kicker boots have been retired. Had to send them back to Gene Simmons. Razz
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 am

Seriously, guys, I leave for 3 hours and a thread explodes to 6 pages?! You're all nuts... And yes, that's just me being jealous that I missed out.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 am

Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Thank God for tweakers!

I seriously thought I was going to get a ticket. Good thing Barney Fife had to catch the tweakers.

Don't you guys ever sleep??
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 am

Schuey wrote:

No I enjoyed it and you got me to a PR!!! Still one of my best races! Mad love for you!
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 am

Mike MacLellan wrote:Seriously, guys, I leave for 3 hours and a thread explodes to 6 pages?! You're all nuts... And yes, that's just me being jealous that I missed out.

Very Happy

It's only beginning....
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 am

ChasMcG wrote:
Mike MacLellan wrote:Seriously, guys, I leave for 3 hours and a thread explodes to 6 pages?! You're all nuts... And yes, that's just me being jealous that I missed out.

Very Happy

It's only beginning....

Yes, yes it is..... Very Happy Very Happy
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 am

ChasMcG wrote:

Very Happy

It's only beginning....

That makes me think of the Happy Gilmore movie when Apollo is dead and singing to Happy. haha

Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 am

Schuey wrote:
ChasMcG wrote:

Very Happy

It's only beginning....

That makes me think of the Happy Gilmore movie when Apollo is dead and singing to Happy. haha

Hahahahaha! Damn you...now I have that song in my head..."it's only just begun".... lol! lol!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin VW Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Hey Matt, I was curious, if you delete a thread, do the post counts go down?

Like, say, for example, this 6 page SCZ? Smile
Martin VW
Martin VW
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Martin VW wrote:Hey Matt, I was curious, if you delete a thread, do the post counts go down?

I like the "coffeehouse"...cool idea!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Martin VW wrote:Hey Matt, I was curious, if you delete a thread, do the post counts go down?

That is a very good question...I would probably be beating both of the Schueys then lol!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Nick Morris wrote:

That is a very good question...I would probably be beating both of the Schueys then lol!

Maybe?? Hey by the way did you get your Chicago Finisher book Nick? If you do turn it to page 18. Who do you see in the photo?? A star is born afro

Alright really I'm going out for a 10 mile run now.

Last edited by Schuey on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Nick Morris wrote:

Haha! You probably would be! lol! lol!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

Maybe?? Hey by the way did you get your Chicago Finisher book Nick? If you do turn it to page 18. Who do you see in the photo?? A star is born afro

Alright really I'm going out for a 10 mile run now.

Yes I did and I guess that I am not the only big deal around here Schuey need to step away from the computer - Page 6 424776184
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 pm

I just gotta say, it's really easy to just peek into this forum since we remain logged in. All I have to do is go to my book mark, and welcome back!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Julie wrote:I just gotta say, it's really easy to just peek into this forum since we remain logged in. All I have to do is go to my book mark, and welcome back!

I know...isn't it awesome!!!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Julie wrote:I just gotta say, it's really easy to just peek into this forum since we remain logged in. All I have to do is go to my book mark, and welcome back!

Totally awesome!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

Totally awesome!

Damn it Schuey! Quit posting! I have to take the girls to a movie and there is no way I'll catch up if you keep posting.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Tim M wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:

Totally awesome!

Damn it Schuey! Quit posting! I have to take the girls to a movie and there is no way I'll catch up if you keep posting.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next