365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CW-X tights

2 posters

Go down

CW-X tights Empty CW-X tights

Post  nkrichards Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:29 am

I want to order a pair of CW-X tights but there are so many choices. Do I want full length or 3/4 tights? Which type? I don't have a history of injury or any real problem areas. I'm just looking for something to provide a bit of support and warmth on chilly days.

Any advice?
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

CW-X tights Empty Re: CW-X tights

Post  fostever Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:10 am

I have the shorts. If you want some for just general support and warmth I'd go with regular tights instead of the pricey compression ones. Then you could get a couple pairs. Running warehouse has a 25% off apparel sale going on right now with some tights listed.
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down