365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Cities Half Marathon - Race Report

+20
Jack_Scaff
Dave-O
Michele "1L" Keane
JohnP
Michael Enright
Mike MacLellan
Glenn
jon c
Stephanie
Alex Kubacki
KathyK
Jim Lentz
John Kilpatrick
T Miller
Chris M
Jerry
Peg Coover
Matt W
Bob
Nick Morris
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fox Cities Half Marathon - Race Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Cities Half Marathon - Race Report

Post  ChasMcG Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 am

Nick Morris wrote:
ChasMcG wrote:Look at you! Great job! Hard work pays off and I know you can get that 1:25 next year. You're still a young pup Smile You have a few more years in you. At least a few Smile

Haha...Thanks...I just wonder how long I will be able to keep improving at this pace. One would think that I would start plateauing at some point.

No way! Age is nothing when you put hard work and time into something. I see a lot of people run their best in their 40's and 50's!
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Fox Cities Half Marathon - Race Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Cities Half Marathon - Race Report

Post  dot520 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Congrats, Nick. From the race report it sounds like you were just out there running without a care in the world. I mean, really.....it makes me think that another 3:00 is definitely possible for next year!
dot520
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:20 am

ChasMcG wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
ChasMcG wrote:Look at you! Great job! Hard work pays off and I know you can get that 1:25 next year. You're still a young pup Smile You have a few more years in you. At least a few Smile

Haha...Thanks...I just wonder how long I will be able to keep improving at this pace. One would think that I would start plateauing at some point.

No way! Age is nothing when you put hard work and time into something. I see a lot of people run their best in their 40's and 50's!

dot520 wrote:Congrats, Nick. From the race report it sounds like you were just out there running without a care in the world. I mean, really.....it makes me think that another 3:00 is definitely possible for next year!

Thanks Chas and Dot for your great words of encouragement. I am sure that I can push 1:25:00 next year (barring any unforeseen injury). Especially since I may be shooting for a sub 3:00:00 marathon next year.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2