365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one!

3 posters

Go down

New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one! Empty New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one!

Post  Kenny B. Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Asics is coming out with two new shoes Gel Blurr 33 and Rush 33. I am thinking of picking a pair up to use on long runs instead of always my ronin 2s. They are 9.8 oz which is heavier but might be ok or maybe to use on recovery runs instead of mizuon precisions as they feel bulky these days.

The rush 33 says: A low mileage running shoe that promotes
natural foot movement. The super soft upper materials provide a great
fit while the platform provides excellent cushioning and flexibility.

vs Blur 33 says: An everyday running shoe that promotes
natural foot movement, this lightweight shoe is perfect for runners who
enjoy superior cushioning, flexibility and the comfort of a breathable
mesh upper. The GEL-Blur33™ will be available beginning 4/1/11 in select
retail locations.

Weight difference is 9.6 vs 9.8

I think Blur 33 sounds more appropriate for long runs? Any ideas on this?

http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/product.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=240016677&TITLE_CATEGORY_ID=250003498&PARENT_CATEGORY_ID=250001538

New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one! T1h3n_10
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one! Empty Re: New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one!

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 pm

The Blur 33 comes in your colors, too. Orange and black Very Happy
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one! Empty Re: New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one!

Post  Kenny B. Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Nick Morris wrote:The Blur 33 comes in your colors, too. Orange and black Very Happy

I saw that too! But my race shoes are ronin 3's black with a touch orange. The blue is hot New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one! 235134252 looking I think and I could use a blue pair as I have lots of blue color outfits. New Shoe Asics your thoughts on which one! 4044942068
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Interesting looking shoes, I might have to look into them some more. Thanks for the update Kenny
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down