365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking in

+2
ounce
Tim C
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Checking in - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking in

Post  nkrichards Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:57 pm

Tim C wrote:Curious what you guys are using to log your runs.  I was using the David Hayes Dead Runners spreadsheet but it is in 97 Excel format and I have to believe there is something much more current that I could be using.
Can't help much Tim.  I'm still logging my training in pencil.  Embarassed  I'm proud of myself for joining Strava this year so that I could participate in a local challenge.

Enjoy your holidays.   santa  Here's to in person racing on that new refurbished knee in 2021.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Checking in - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking in

Post  ounce Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:36 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Tim C wrote:Curious what you guys are using to log your runs.  I was using the David Hayes Dead Runners spreadsheet but it is in 97 Excel format and I have to believe there is something much more current that I could be using.
Can't help much Tim.  I'm still logging my training in pencil.  Embarassed  I'm proud of myself for joining Strava this year so that I could participate in a local challenge.

Enjoy your holidays.   santa  Here's to in person racing on that new refurbished knee in 2021.
I'm not logging the runs anywhere, except on the website of the watch's manufacturers when it uploads.  I need to come up with a training schedule for 2022 Houston, but that's the extent of my logging.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2