365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houston marathon registration dates

Go down

Houston marathon registration dates Empty Houston marathon registration dates

Post  ounce Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:20 pm

For those interested in considering running Houston on Sunday, January 19, 2014, here are the lottery registration dates:

• Early Race Registration - May 7-30 (for those exempt from the lottery, like me)
  • Guaranteed Charity entries available - May 30
  • Lottery Race Registration - June 5-20
  • Lottery Announcement - June 24

Dates apply to both the half and full.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Houston marathon registration dates Empty Re: Houston marathon registration dates

Post  ounce Mon May 13, 2013 3:01 pm

I feel like a pig and not a chicken when I say that I've committed myself to running the 2014 Houston Marathon on January 19 by paying $125 for the privilege.

Early registration is open for a few reasons, with one being a qualifying time.

<p>2014 Qualifying Times
Qualifying RaceQualifying Time
Marathon4:00:00
Half Marathon1:52:55
10K0:51:08

So, if you're interested in coming down to Houston in January for either the Half or the full, this is the link to early register:
https://secure4.marathonguide.com/register/houstonmarathon/GuaranteedEntry.cfm

The registration dates for the lottery begins on June 5 until June 20, with the selection happening June 21-23.

And the website for the Houston Marathon and Half Marathon is:
http://www.chevronhoustonmarathon.com/index.cfm

There will be a slight course change at the beginning for both races because the overpass on the 1st mile is to be destroyed, so that will change the first 3 miles some. The new course has not been released, yet.

If you have any questions about the race or the city, let me know.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Houston marathon registration dates Empty Re: Houston marathon registration dates

Post  ounce Wed May 15, 2013 10:03 am

I'm bumping this so the spam poster doesn't hold the latest posting.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 am

The registration dates for the lottery begins today until June 20, with the selection happening June 21-23.

And the website for the Houston Marathon and Half Marathon is:
http://www.chevronhoustonmarathon.com/index.cfm

The hotels closest to the GRB, the Hilton and the Inn at the Ballpark have already sold out. The Four Seasons is 4 blocks away and hasn't sold out yet.

Since Jerry won't be coming to Houston this time, there's an extra hotel room available. If you have any questions, holler.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down