365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hey you bastards, I'm still here." - Papillion

+2
Mike MacLellan
Kenny B.
6 posters

Go down

"Hey you bastards, I'm still here." - Papillion Empty "Hey you bastards, I'm still here." - Papillion

Post  Kenny B. Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:28 am

I just saw the post about where is Kenny? Sometimes, I have to ask myself that question as well.

But, thank you for thinking of me and my family. As someone pointed out I am well and safe. It's been an interesting week to say the least, but fortunately we only sustained power outage but I can't say the same for some friends and family who had damage.

I've been a bit MIA on the boards in general and that's mainly because of work obligations. A lot going on and hopefully something very exciting to roll out in the next few months.

I am still vegan but with less ranting. I bought a Nutri Bullet and my life has changed. cheers

I am NOT running Brooklyn Marathon, as I stuck with Philly for this year. BQ is going to be hard but as of right now I will go for it. Training has gone real well now it's a matter of executing.

In the meantime, I do have some seperation anxiety from not being here to often. affraid So, I meditate and meditate.

Once again, thank you for your thoughts and leave you with this:

Judge not who I was yesterday, nor who I am today and never what I'll be
tomorrow because to do so would be to undermine the purpose of the
soul.
- Baldo Original

"How did you know I have dry leprosy, that it isn't contagious?
...........I didn't.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

"Hey you bastards, I'm still here." - Papillion Empty Re: "Hey you bastards, I'm still here." - Papillion

Post  Mike MacLellan Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 am

Kenny B. wrote:

soul.
- Baldo Original

...........I didn't.

I didn't know there was a marijuana initiative in NJ, too...
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

"Hey you bastards, I'm still here." - Papillion Empty Re: "Hey you bastards, I'm still here." - Papillion

Post  Kenny B. Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Mike MacLellan wrote:
Kenny B. wrote:

soul.
- Baldo Original

...........I didn't.

I didn't know there was a marijuana initiative in NJ, too...

No comment.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 pm

I am stunned. How is 'Hey you bastards' in any way a loving topic that conveys the joy of inner insight and realization of the full human potential?

Tsk-tsk, Ken. Tsk-tsk.

Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Mr MattM wrote:I am stunned. How is 'Hey you bastards' in any way a loving topic that conveys the joy of inner insight and realization of the full human potential?

Tsk-tsk, Ken. Tsk-tsk.

Laughing

lol!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Mr MattM wrote:I am stunned. How is 'Hey you bastards' in any way a loving topic that conveys the joy of inner insight and realization of the full human potential?

Tsk-tsk, Ken. Tsk-tsk.

Laughing

Obviously not a Seinfeld fan or you'd have caught the joke.
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Quote is from the movie Papillon with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman. I urge you to see it.

PS: with love!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:46 pm

JohnP wrote:

Tsk-tsk, Ken. Tsk-tsk.

Laughing

It is baffling, to me, how you could conclude that by 'not catching the joke' I have revealed that I am 'not a Seinfeld fan'. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the philosophical concept of logical constants? More to the point, how is a 'Seinfeld joke' in any way promoting the higher consciousness that Ken embodies, encourages, and promotes by example through his every thought, word, and deed?

Tsk-tsk, John. Tsk-tsk.

affraid

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 pm

This thread confuses me. But, I am glad you are safe Kenny.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Mr MattM wrote:
JohnP wrote:

Tsk-tsk, Ken. Tsk-tsk.

Laughing

It is baffling, to me, how you could conclude that by 'not catching the joke' I have revealed that I am 'not a Seinfeld fan'. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the philosophical concept of logical constants? More to the point, how is a 'Seinfeld joke' in any way promoting the higher consciousness that Ken embodies, encourages, and promotes by example through his every thought, word, and deed?

Tsk-tsk, John. Tsk-tsk.

affraid

Dave-O wrote:This thread confuses me. But, I am glad you are safe Kenny.

I am confused myself. Doy!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum