365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs Schuey Caught Schuey

+6
Jerry
Mike MacLellan
Nick Morris
Julie
Mrs. Schuey
Tim M
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mrs Schuey Caught Schuey - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs Schuey Caught Schuey

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Scott C wrote:When I read the thread title, my first thought was "doing what?".

Nice Scott, nice! Razz Razz

Nick Morris wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!! lol!

Dude, seriously, it's true! Hahaha! lol! lol!

Why did I draft you again?? scratch

lol! Ummmm..hmmm...let me think....that's a good question! No, seriously...did you see the title of my blog? That's why Razz Razz
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Scott C wrote:When I read the thread title, my first thought was "doing what?".

Nice Scott, nice! Razz Razz

Nick Morris wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!! lol!

Dude, seriously, it's true! Hahaha! lol! lol!

Why did I draft you again?? scratch

lol! Ummmm..hmmm...let me think....that's a good question! No, seriously...did you see the title of my blog? That's why Razz Razz

Actually, that is not why. I drafted you, because I know that you are going to have a huge PR bounce bounce bounce
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Kenny B. wrote:Just wanted to get a post in. I feel neglected. Sad

Kenny, we could never neglect you...you're the one and only Kenny B! BTW, how did those new shoes work out for you?

Not good at all with my orthodics. To narrow and tight on top of foot. Orthodics makes it harder to find good fit. I need a deeper shoe. Without it they are stll narrow for me. Ilk try the oregons tomorrow ill order. Ugghh

Nick Morris wrote:

It's hard to get any in with Lisa here...She must be able to type a gazillion words per minute...

She must speak her posts and it types automatically.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Kenny B. wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Kenny, we could never neglect you...you're the one and only Kenny B! BTW, how did those new shoes work out for you?

Not good at all with my orthodics. To narrow and tight on top of foot. Orthodics makes it harder to find good fit. I need a deeper shoe. Without it they are stll narrow for me. Ilk try the oregons tomorrow ill order. Ugghh

Nick Morris wrote:

It's hard to get any in with Lisa here...She must be able to type a gazillion words per minute...

She must...otherwise she'd have carpal tunnel by now cyclops
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Kenny B. wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Nick Morris wrote:

Or she has lock jaw. Or arthritis of the mouth.

lol!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 pm

I think it is funny that Schuey called her out on her desire to talk about running and not actually wanting to run. Very Happy

I had a friend that worked at a running store. When I asked him once about what running shoes he wore and how many miles, he simply replied that he didn't like running. At all. He only worked there before it was a better place to work than McDonalds.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Kenny B. wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Kenny B. wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Nick Morris wrote:

Or she has lock jaw. Or arthritis of the mouth.

lol!

I just thought the preceeding sentence and it appeared on the screen affraid affraid
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Tim M wrote:I think it is funny that Schuey called her out on her desire to talk about running and not actually wanting to run. Very Happy

I had a friend that worked at a running store. When I asked him once about what running shoes he wore and how many miles, he simply replied that he didn't like running. At all. He only worked there before it was a better place to work than McDonalds.

I guess he would know her better than anyone else...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Tim M wrote:I think it is funny that Schuey called her out on her desire to talk about running and not actually wanting to run. Very Happy

Free shoes...free fries....free shoes....free fries...hmmmm. I'd take McDonalds! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just kidding! Razz

Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Free shoes...free fries....free shoes....free fries...hmmmm. I'd take McDonalds! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just kidding! Razz

Definitley the SHOES!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Just kidding! Razz

Since you don't like to run, the free fries is probably better. Very Happy
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Nick Morris wrote: Definitley the SHOES!!

Tim M wrote: Since you don't like to run, the free fries is probably better. Very Happy

I'll take the free shoes and the free fries (with a Burger King hamburger of course)....as I sit here eating my broiled chicken breast with a salad and edamame....Hey, I'm a chick...I want it all! Smile
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Tim M wrote: Since you don't like to run, the free fries is probably better. Very Happy

I'll take the free shoes and the free fries (with a Burger King hamburger of course). Hey, I'm a chick...I want it all! Smile

I would be afraid to take you to Burger King. I want a Whooper with cheese, but I want the cheese on the side with 4 pickles arranged in a circle, I want the onions on the side too, but not touching the cheese. Oh, and I want 2 bar olives.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

I'll take the free shoes and the free fries (with a Burger King hamburger of course). Hey, I'm a chick...I want it all! Smile

I would be afraid to take you to Burger King. I want a Whooper with cheese, but I want the cheese on the side with 4 pickles arranged in a circle, I want the onions on the side too, but not touching the cheese. Oh, and I want 2 bar olives.

Isn't Burger King the one that says, "Have it your way."? If so, then it's yours...
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Isn't Burger King the one that says, "Have it your way."? If so, then it's yours...

The "have it your way" is the problem. Especially for Lisa. You need to experience her ordering to appreciate the post.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

The "have it your way" is the problem. Especially for Lisa. You need to experience her ordering to appreciate the post.

Are you talking about the fact that it takes her forever??
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

She is very specific on what she wants and how she wants it. Forever has come and gone before she finishes.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

She is very specific on what she wants and how she wants it. Forever has come and gone before she finishes.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! Oh Lord, that is funny! Nick - he's right. AHAHA! You should see me order...Tim did a great job describing what it's like to go to a restaurant with me. You should see me eat pizza!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mrs. Schuey wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! Oh Lord, that is funny! Nick - he's right. AHAHA! You should see me order...Tim did a great job describing what it's like to go to a restaurant with me. You should see me eat pizza!

Now I know why your husband has no hair... afro
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 pm

My girl loves to run.

And post

And order weird not on the menu items

And then pick off each piece one at a time

Boy, is it really my husband that is posting these crazy threads? scratch

hahahaha
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

ChasMcG wrote:My girl loves to run.

And post

hahahaha

Magic 8-ball says, " All signs point to YES."
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 pm

And post

hahahaha

Oh but Chas she likes more then that Wink
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

And post

hahahaha

Hahaha! I knew you'd come through Chas! Hahaha! You spilling my secrets on how I eat pizza...dork! Razz I'll be sure to order an extra large pizza the next time with extra, extra toppings and eat each one very slowly.

Schuey wrote:

Shhhhhh! Razz
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Schuey wrote:

And post

hahahaha

Oh I know! I remember that email 3 years ago! Wink

Mrs. Schuey wrote:

And post

hahahaha

Hahaha! I knew you'd come through Chas! Hahaha! You spilling my secrets on how I eat pizza...dork! Razz I'll be sure to order an extra large pizza the next time with extra, extra toppings and eat each one very slowly.

Schuey wrote:

Shhhhhh! Razz

Oh Lisa...I know you will! You're my crazy pizza girl! I think that is when I fell in love with you! hahaha
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next