365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discount Outdoor and Athletic Gear - The Clymb

2 posters

Go down

Discount Outdoor and Athletic Gear - The Clymb Empty Discount Outdoor and Athletic Gear - The Clymb

Post  T Miller Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Hey, do you guys know about The Clymb?

They have discount gear for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes.

They currently have Saucony Peregrine trail shoes for 46.95 and much more.

It's a private sale network so you need an invitation and I'm hereby inviting you all. Smile

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/timmiller

I get $10 dollars credit for everyone that joins through my link.
T Miller
T Miller
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Discount Outdoor and Athletic Gear - The Clymb Empty Re: Discount Outdoor and Athletic Gear - The Clymb

Post  Ben Z Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 pm

My buddy told me about this 'network' a few months back. I love checking the brands for sale each morning.
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down