365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woohoo I am IN!

3 posters

Go down

woohoo I am IN!  Empty woohoo I am IN!

Post  littlewally and farnk Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:07 am

Confirmation Message
Thank you for registering for the March Madness Half Marathon. See you on March 18th, 2012. Happy New Year
littlewally and farnk
littlewally and farnk

Back to top Go down

woohoo I am IN!  Empty Re: woohoo I am IN!

Post  JohnP Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 am

I got up at 6 and applied but got an error message - "We cannot immediately process your payment due to a banking connection issue. Please do not resubmit. We will resubmit the information in a few hours." Sheesh.
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewally and farnk Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 pm

JohnP wrote:I got up at 6 and applied but got an error message - "We cannot immediately process your payment due to a banking connection issue. Please do not resubmit. We will resubmit the information in a few hours." Sheesh.
John, did you end up up getting in? My girlfriend had same msg, but checked her bank and it was PENDING. She ending hitting refresh and was able to get a Confirmation message.
littlewally and farnk
littlewally and farnk

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 pm

No, I should have hit refresh but it said not to so I didn't. I did email the race director with the screenshot so hopefully I will get in. I don't even remember which CC I used as I was pretty blurry-eyed from not enough sleep!
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewally and farnk Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 pm

JohnP wrote:No, I should have hit refresh but it said not to so I didn't. I did email the race director with the screenshot so hopefully I will get in. I don't even remember which CC I used as I was pretty blurry-eyed from not enough sleep!
A bit late but check your bank to see if you have a pending payment from signmeup.
littlewally and farnk
littlewally and farnk

Back to top Go down

Post  fostever Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Ahh, I always though it was new years day not eve. Well anyway, I'm running 20K trail race that day which is way cooler.
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:57 pm

littlewally and farnk wrote:
JohnP wrote:No, I should have hit refresh but it said not to so I didn't. I did email the race director with the screenshot so hopefully I will get in. I don't even remember which CC I used as I was pretty blurry-eyed from not enough sleep!
A bit late but check your bank to see if you have a pending payment from signmeup.

Hey Frank, you are right. There is a pending charge to signmeup.com so it looks like I should be OK. I haven't done this one in several years and it will be a good stimulus to run hills for it, as well as being great prep for Boston.
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewally and farnk Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm

JohnP wrote:
littlewally and farnk wrote:

Hey Frank, you are right. There is a pending charge to signmeup.com so it looks like I should be OK. I haven't done this one in several years and it will be a good stimulus to run hills for it, as well as being great prep for Boston.

LIKE!
littlewally and farnk
littlewally and farnk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down