365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnnie Wright has passed... at 97 years old.

Go down

Johnnie Wright has passed... at 97 years old. Empty Johnnie Wright has passed... at 97 years old.

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 pm

My dad played with John and Kitty from '68 to '73. I was a 5 - 6 year old blonde-haired, blue-eyed kid brought on stage to get the oooohhhs and aaahhhhss... when I told jokes with Johnnie. Good times. RIP John, and I hope that Miss Kitty is okay. They were married over 70 years!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/28/arts/music/johnnie-wright-country-singer-and-bandleader-dies-at-97.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down