365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Balance MT20 (Minimus Trail v2) Review?

3 posters

Go down

New Balance MT20 (Minimus Trail v2) Review? Empty New Balance MT20 (Minimus Trail v2) Review?

Post  Ben Z Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 am

Anyone run in the NB MT20 yet?

I'm thinking of picking up a pair to use for the soft trails I run on in the Twin Cities but would love a first-hand review. From the reviews I read online it's the same shoe as the original Minimus Trail without the annoying elastic strap over your forefoot and better mesh over the toes.

http://www.runblogger.com/2011/05/new-balance-minimus-trail-is-mt20.html
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

New Balance MT20 (Minimus Trail v2) Review? Empty Re: New Balance MT20 (Minimus Trail v2) Review?

Post  Neil Ruggiero Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 pm

I didn't think the zero drop version was out yet, doesn't it come out in February 2012? If its out now I'm headed out to the store and I'll write a review asap Smile
Neil Ruggiero
Neil Ruggiero
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

New Balance MT20 (Minimus Trail v2) Review? Empty Re: New Balance MT20 (Minimus Trail v2) Review?

Post  Ben Z Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Neil Ruggiero wrote:I didn't think the zero drop version was out yet, doesn't it come out in February 2012? If its out now I'm headed out to the store and I'll write a review asap Smile

Neil - The MT20 is NOT the zero drop version. It's the same 4mm heel drop of the original. You are correct in that the zerop drop will 'drop' in 2012 based on other posts I read on this site.
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:19 pm

ifunfar.com has posted this quick look at the MT00.

This is supposed to be a true zero drop shoe, due out in February. They plan to keep a 4 mm drop version, as well.
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Z Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 pm

So back to the original question - MT20 first-hand review?
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down