365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops I Did It Again - 2020 - Boston & Chattanooga Bound

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Oops I Did It Again - 2020 - Boston & Chattanooga Bound - Page 3 Empty Re: Oops I Did It Again - 2020 - Boston & Chattanooga Bound

Post  ounce Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:55 am

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Not sure if there is a level with Hanson's - honestly cannot remember - but I pretty much have contact with her weekly.  We were fortunate to have met at the trials, so I am sure the personal aspect of the relationship has helped a lot.  As for my tri coach, she is from the local group, so we talk constantly.  She is really there more to guide than actually coach, whereas Melissa is there to coach me with regards to my marathon plans.  To me, doing a full IM is a different beast all together.
Pish posh, you can do an IM.  If I won't do one, you certainly can.  scratch
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Oops I Did It Again - 2020 - Boston & Chattanooga Bound - Page 3 Empty Re: Oops I Did It Again - 2020 - Boston & Chattanooga Bound

Post  ounce Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:03 pm

Happy New Year, Miche1e.  Try not to be so much of a slacker when you're outside, this year.  Wink
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:03 pm

Impressive finish Michele!  Way to dig deep and sprint to the finish.  

Rest up and when you have time and feel up to it give us a brief report.  

In the meantime take care of yourself...you've got a marathon to run in Boston.   Shocked Razz

I can't describe how impressed I am!
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3