365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Thread

+17
Julio
Paula Sue
Mike MacLellan
Seth Harrison
Tim M
Michael Mitchell
Mark B
Glenn
Kenny B.
Ken Mello
rhondda h
healdgator
John Kilpatrick
Jerry
Diego
Nick Morris
ChasMcG
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friday Thread Empty Friday Thread

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 am

Good morning everyone! I think I'm supposed to do this today Very Happy

What are your plans for the 4th of July?

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night?

How many beers to you plan on consuming?

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on?

How many minutes will that take?

What was your favorite firework as a child?

What is your favorite firework as an adult?

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit )

Would you ever run in a nude race?

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there?

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on?

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you?

Girls - Would you ask a guy for his number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing in the wind? Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? What if he was reeeeeally hot?

There you are at the start of a race. You got up a little early and you still have an hour until the race starts. You're a little lonely and would like to talk to a fellow runner. There are only a few people standing around with you. Maybe one of them would like to go warm up with you?

4 people - All of them are in the same pace group as you

#1 - This person is wearing your favorite shoe and even in the same color you have

#2 - This person is wearing those Vibram FiveFinger shoes

#3 - This person is barefoot

#4 - This person is wearing some Converse (without the star)

Which person are you most likely to pick? Why? Why wouldn't you pick the other 3?

Now that wasn't that bad was it? Razz
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Friday Thread Empty Re: Friday Thread

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 am

Uh oh...here we go!!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:11 am

A couple of cookout parties, maybe some fireworks, maybe a parade, and running

How many miles do you
plan on running from this moment until Monday night?

How many
beers to you plan on consuming?

How many times do you plan to
have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on?

This moment to when? forever? Monday night?

How
many minutes will that take?

All of them

What was your favorite firework as
a child?

The big thunder boomers (no colors, just boom)

The big thunder boomers (no colors, just boom)

Do
you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about
your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit )

No

Sure

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were
there?

Why would that matter??

Good question...

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running
with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was
running faster than you?

No, but if she wasn't running with makeup, perfume, and hair flowing and was faster than me I would.

Girls - Would you ask a guy for his
number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing
in the wind? Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and
even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne
dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? What if
he was reeeeeally hot?

There
you are at the start of a race. You got up a little early and you still
have an hour until the race starts. You're a little lonely and would
like to talk to a fellow runner. There are only a few people standing
around with you. Maybe one of them would like to go warm up with you?

- This person is wearing your favorite shoe and even in the same color
you have

#2 - This person is wearing those Vibram FiveFinger
shoes

#4 - This person is
wearing some Converse (without the star)

Which person are you
most likely to pick? Why? Why wouldn't you pick the other 3?

I would go with #1. For starters the shoes are an easy conversation starter and obviously they are cool because they have the same shoes as you and even the same color!!

I would not choose #2, because there would probably be an odor coming from their feet Smile

I would not choose #3, because that person is waaaaaayyyy to hardcore for me.

I would not choose #4, because that person is not hardcore enough for me. I would also be thinking, "What the hell are you doing in my pace group!!"
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 am

What are your plans for the 4th of July? We have lots of company in town and will head to Winthrop. ME for the festivities and fireworks

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? If I can get my act together, close to 50

How many beers to you plan on consuming? 3-4 on the 4th, 3-4 on the 3rd, 3-4 on the 2nd and some wine tonight

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself t? his moment on? Does that include the Turkeys in my yard? What a Face
How many minutes will that take? You mean hours, don't you?

What was your favorite firework as a child? Roman Candles

What is your favorite firework as an adult? M80's and C4 in the tailpipe of a fire engine.

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit )

Nope.

Would you ever run in a nude race? I have golfed and layed my best round ever. Does that count?

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? My wife would.

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? Having your jimblies jumping all around while you run is not exactly a turn on.

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you?

If she was wearing a thong and I wasn't married, yes and yes. Especially if there was a lake to do the cooldown in.

Girls - Would you ask a guy for his number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing in the wind? Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? What if he was reeeeeally hot?

There you are at the start of a race. You got up a little early and you still have an hour until the race starts. You're a little lonely and would like to talk to a fellow runner. There are only a few people standing around with you. Maybe one of them would like to go warm up with you?

#1 - This person is wearing your favorite shoe and even in the same color you have

Which person are you most likely to pick? Why? Why wouldn't you pick the other 3?

Chas, I need cup size and leg length, not shoes. I don't have a shoe of foot fetish unlike others on the board. tongue

Now that wasn't that bad was it? Razz Nyaaah!
Diego
Diego
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 am

I think so too.

Lots of house work to do. I do plan to get in a 15 miles on Sunday.

1 cause only 1 left at home. I may get a red for the weekend.

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on?

What the heck does this mean?

Oh, that's what you mean? I hope the red wine will make it last a little longer.

You don't want to hear about my miserable childhood under communist regime.

Don't really care about firework that much.

Hmmm, don't really have one.

No.

Don't want to know.

My biggest fear is I get turned on at the wrong moment.

No.

I will pass this one.

Definitely not this one.

Definitely not this one.

#4, if I have to pick.

I actually like lonely moment in anticipation of the race, for example warmup with music on etc.

I am so disappointed at you Chas. lol!

Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kilpatrick Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 am

Run the Peachtree 10K in Atlanta - then hang out with family

Maybe 15 or so

0 - don't drink...

Probably less than I should rabbit

It is a never-ending process...

Roman candles and bottle rockets that we used to shoot at eachother. The greater the chance of bodily injury to yourself or your friends, the better they were.

The ones that crackle and then have the loud booms

No

I would not subject that to my worst enemy..

Would never happen....

It would be highly dependent on who's butt I ended up behind!

I don't think my wife would appreciate that very much.

I wouldn't talk to any of them - I generally don't like talking before a race...

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  healdgator Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 am

2 base building runs, 1 speed workout at the track, some time with the family (probably cookout and fireworks on the 4th). But mostly, work.

Probably 22-25.

Because I am dieting, probably only 4-6. I'd like to reverse the mileage and the beer counts though.

Wish or will? I'd like for the number to match the miles, but I'd even settle for it matching the beers.

Which round?

M-80s

Anything that shoots up, lots of colors, loud noise, presents minimal risk to my or my neighbors' roofs and costs under $5.

Orange and blue

No

I might watch, but I'm sure that's a vision I would never, ever be able to get out of my head.

Depends on the competition

No, that annoys me. The faster part.

#2 and 3 are definitely out unless she is really, really hot. #4 probably isn't actually running the race. I guess #1, unless #4 is really, really hot.
healdgator
healdgator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 am

So my husband was a bit dissappointed in my Friday thread....and now Jerry

What did you guys want me to ask?

Something like this?

Get a tape measure and measure the cir...cum...ference of your package.

If the men measure more than 5" around, please call me at 720.277.1666

If the women measure less than 3", please call me .... er Tim at 720.277.1666

Razz Razz Razz Razz tongue tongue tongue tongue

heehee
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rhondda h Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 am

What are your plans for the 4th of July? A family picnic out of town returning in time to have pizza in the riverside park here while watching the fireworks.

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night?8

How many beers to you plan on consuming?I can't have beer right now. Sad I'll be having about 96 ice waters with wedges of lime.

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? Planning is no fun.

How many minutes will that take?More than 3.

What was your favorite firework as a child?Bottle rockets. We actually used to have wars and shoot them at each other. Yikes.

What is your favorite firework as an adult?Quiet pretty ones. Not in to big bangs.

Usually whatever tank Old Navy had on sale for the year for $5. Didn't get there this year so I'll probably just wear white with some red white and blue mardi gras beads.

Would you ever run in a nude race?Nope. I tried once in high school when streaking was in. Couldn't make myself do it then and my body was a heck of a lot prettier then.

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? I'm thinking its easier to be nude with people I don't know.

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? My turn on's are more about the romance than the nakies.

Girls - Would you ask a guy for his number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing in the wind? Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? What if he was reeeeeally hot? Yuck. Give me hot sweaty marlboro like men instead.

Which person are you most likely to pick? Why? Why wouldn't you pick the other 3?Converse. It'll help me keep my competitiveness reined in during the warmup if I thought I was running with someone who wasn't serious. I'd have to try and leave the other 3 in the dust.

rhondda h
rhondda h

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 am

ChasMcG wrote:So my husband was a bit dissappointed in my Friday thread....and now Jerry

Something like this?

heehee

That's more of what we were expecting!!! Wink Wink
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Mello Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 am

No idea. We just got back from a tiring vacation last night, so we're wiped out. Plus all the fireworks are canceled around here, and banned for individual use as well (severe drought and wildfire danger = no fireworks). So it will probably be pretty chill

Somewhere in the 20-25 ballpark, but who knows. This mornings run killed me, so we'll see.....

More than 1, less than 10. Just picked up the new seasonal Shiner (local beer) which has red grapefruit in it - tasty!

More than 1, less than 10.

I count in hours.....

Roman candles. We used to hold them in our hands and have fights with them, shooting them AT one another. Good times....

Honestly I find fireworks shows pretty boring now

Nope

With enough Body Glide to prevent inappropriate chaffing, sure

As long as Chas is there......

Probably. Blood would be busy in other places.

Nope. I like natural women - not big on lots of makeup, jewelry, overtanning, etc.

Last edited by Ken Mello on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ken Mello
Ken Mello
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 am

Cape May!
31 includes today and monday.
None. I prefer colorful drinks that end in ...tini
Not sure the relevance to 4th of July or running! But PM me and I will tell you!

scratch

The ones that light up!
See above!
Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th?
No!
Not sure I see the purpose so no!
I think they should care more!
As opposed to turned off?
I enjoy marriage to much! So no!

I would not pick any of those people based on their shoes or lack of. Call me picky or call me married.

Now that wasn't that bad was it?
Why judge it?
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 pm

What are your plans for the 4th of July? Nothing big - Grill, chill, have drink or two. Not work.

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? 14 to 15.

How many beers to you plan on consuming? None. Maybe some wine - Maybe red white and blue mixed drinks , which we did last year and were a hit - strawberry daquiris, pina coladas and margaritas (with blue curacao instead of triple sec)

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? Pass

How many minutes will that take? Really Pass

What was your favorite firework as a child? Sparklers.

What is your favorite firework as an adult? The big multi-color ones that make everybody go "Oooooo!"

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) Yes

Would you ever run in a nude race? Can't say I have...

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? Knock yourselves out!

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? No idea.

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you? Nope - married (happily) and if it was my wife, I've already got her number.

Which person are you most likely to pick? Why? Why wouldn't you pick the other 3? All things being equal, the Vibram dude. Because I haven't talked to many people that run in them, and I'd like to hear his/her perspective. I can't think of a non-nerd opening statement for the guy with my shoes...it would be something akin to "Hey fella, I see we have the same brand and model of pocket protector." The barefoot runner is clearly a hippie. And I suspect the person running in Converse is a fictional character.

Now that wasn't that bad was it? Well, no.....considering I thought I might have to shower after answering some of these. affraid
Glenn
Glenn
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 pm

I don't have to work that day (woot!), so I'll be enjoying hanging out with my family.

Not sure. I did 8 this morning. Maybe 12 or so on Sunday.

One or two, maybe.

As much as possible, as usual.

All of them. Wait... you're talking about something different than what I'm thinking, aren't you?

Sparklers.

Mortars are pretty cool to watch, but they're expensive.

Nah.

I'd need to prepare an environmental impact report first. affraid

For their sake, I would. Shocked

Um. Yeah. (Glad you didn't ask about shrinkage.)

Nope, on both counts. Even if I wasn't already happily married. She'd be too hung up on herself.

Barefoot. I'm drawn to weirdos. Wink

(Now, if the Converse person was wearing Chuck Taylors, that might change things.)

Not really. I'm still wondering about that Angelina question from before, though...

Last edited by Mark B on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Mitchell Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:18 pm

What are your plans for the 4th of July? Not sure...I am sure it will be with my family. Fireworks are banned in our area, so it will be quiet.

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? Humm...5 miles today, 5-6 on Saturday, off Sunday, 5-6 or maybe 7 on Monday.

How many beers to you plan on consuming? None

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on?..OMG......

How many minutes will that take? OMG....Just never you mind...Missy

What was your favorite firework as a child? Sparkler

What is your favorite firework as an adult? Sparkler

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) Nope

Would you ever run in a nude race? Good Lord no....I have a body that scares most folks

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? Umm no....

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? Umm OMG lol

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you? Does not matter. I will make it a point to out train her...Smile Yes, I would (if I were single)
Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.letsrun.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Mitchell Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 pm

ChasMcG wrote:So my husband was a bit dissappointed in my Friday thread....and now Jerry

Something like this?

heehee

This is careening hopelessly off the freeway and crashing into the ditch....arrghhhhhhh!!!!!
Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Michael Mitchell wrote:

Something like this?

heehee

This is careening hopelessly off the freeway and crashing into the ditch....arrghhhhhhh!!!!!

I wonder who's phone number that really is and if they are wondering about some of the calls they are getting.

affraid
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Mitchell Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:26 pm

#1...probably just as fast as I am slow....Umm,

#2..I am sure faster than I am ( I know this because a Vibram guy ran a 39 to my 42 last 10K)

#3..Well, I am not sure. Crazier than I am...

#4..Umm, slower than I am .....
Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm

ChasMcG wrote:Good morning everyone! I think I'm supposed to do this today Very Happy

What are your plans for the 4th of July? Watch some bands and go to a few trails

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? 5 tomorrow and 6-7 more after that. Depends on what we have going on.

How many beers to you plan on consuming? only 2 tonight. Not sure about the other days. A lot of calories to consume but if I get my workouts in, I might have one or two more!

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? I'll have to ask Tim Smile I would spend the whole day in bed if he let me.

How many minutes will that take? If I'm by myself, 2 minutes tops. Now if Tim is involved, I usually wear out before him. He's very attentive

What was your favorite firework as a child? Roman Candle

What is your favorite firework as an adult? Colorado is lame so I'm going to go with the poppers hahaha

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) I don't actually. I suck

Would you ever run in a nude race? No. Ouch.

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? If I were to run one, I wouldn't want to know anyone or look at anyone.

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? Actually yes. To see balls plopping around would be a terrible site. I'm sure it won't be sexy to have someone trip over my boobs. shiver

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you? I'm going with NO and I love the ladies.

Girls - Would you ask a guy for his number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing in the wind? Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? What if he was reeeeeally hot? And still no. I'm not down with Jersey Shore tan and chain

I would probably talk to all of them but I would probably hang with Converse because that dude is going to be HILARIOUS!

#1 - This person is wearing your favorite shoe and even in the same color you have - I'm not down for matching - Tim and I went out once with white shirts and red shorts and I made him run a block ahead of me hahaha

#2 - This person is wearing those Vibram FiveFinger shoes - This person probably will want to talk about everything and won't shut up and it will all be about the stupid shoes.

#3 - This person is barefoot This person will smell bad. Hair will be greasy.

#4 - This person is wearing some Converse (without the star) This one just wore those to be funny. Probably smoking and probably has a little Irish Whiskey in his drink. Will probably make off color jokes the whole time and I might actually beat them if I'm not laughing too hard.

ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Tim M wrote:
Michael Mitchell wrote:

Something like this?

heehee

I wonder who's phone number that really is and if they are wondering about some of the calls they are getting.

affraid

Hahaha!!! Just think of the VM messages that they would be getting SmileSmile
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Harrison Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Working Rolling Eyes

12 to 15

I'm guessing 2-3

Based on recent history, probably once, but I'm optimistic.

Longer than it used to. Very Happy

Whatever someone else was lighting, since I was scared to get too close.

Same as above

Do
your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit )
No, but my wife did.

Doubtful

See above

Depends on who else was running. Very Happy

There you are at the start of a race. You got up a little early and you
still have an hour until the race starts. You're a little lonely and
would like to talk to a fellow runner. There are only a few people
standing around with you. Maybe one of them would like to go warm up
with you?

I guess the person with the same shoes.. I don't know if I have anything in common with #1 and #2, and I haven't worn Converse since about 10th grade.
Seth Harrison
Seth Harrison
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Good afternoon, Chas!

10k in the morning, beer to follow.

Just did my 6 for today, so... 4-5 Sunday, 8-9 (total) Monday. So 12-14.

From now until Monday? Many. Monday? Slightly less than many.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hopefully a few.

Depends how much time we have. From 20-an hour.

Good question! I think I liked the ones that looked like weeping willow trees.

Gold burst with purple sparks after (in a globe).

No.

Yes.

No.

Depends on the women there. Probably, especially if I was actually racing it.

Nope. If she looked like a runner and could keep up/pass me, I might strike up a conversation.

Any of the first 3, but I think #3 would be the most interesting 5-minute conversation. Especially if it was a marathon or trail run.

Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paula Sue Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:28 am

Ooops, having trouble keeping up...as usual:

What are your plans for the 4th of July? On Lake Erie in our boat...Put In Bay, S. Bass Is. for the first half of the weekend.
How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? On the injured list...no running Sad
How many beers to you plan on consuming? 6 so far...probably more tonight Rolling Eyes
How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? Interesting question...looking forward to reading the answers to this one cyclops
How many minutes will that take? Oh yeah...going to be reading once I post this Very Happy
What was your favorite firework as a child? Sparklers...they wouldn't let me play with anything else!
What is your favorite firework as an adult? I don't even get to play with sparklers anymore Sad So just rely on public displays.
Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) Yes
Would you ever run in a nude race? Hmmm...when I was younger (LOTS younger), maybe. NO ONE wants to see old undressed Razz
Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? If I was brave enough to show my wrinkles, they'd have to be brave too!
Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? For me, it's more like would my heart survive What a Face
Girls - Would you ask a guy for his number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing in the wind? Not likely Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? Nope What if he was reeeeeally hot? I'd still think he had an image problem. Don't deal with mentals very well lol!
Paula Sue
Paula Sue
Poster
Poster

http://oceanbreeze-lake-erie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julio Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 am

What are your plans for the 4th of July? - BBQ or a hike.

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? - None unless chased by an animal

How many beers to you plan on consuming? - Why put numbers on things? More than a few but less than too many

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? Like just this weekend or for the rest of my life?

How many minutes will that take? - Dozens and dozens.

What was your favorite firework as a child? - Those little things when you throw them on the ground they go "pop"

What is your favorite firework as an adult? - Those little things when you throw them on the ground they go "pop"

Do
your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) Now that you mention it, I will.

Would you ever run in a nude race? - Absolutely. Let it fly, people. Let it fly!

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? I wouldn't do it any other way...

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? Probably not, but like I said, let it fly!

Guys
- Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with
makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was
running faster than you? - Sure, why not. If she was running faster than me it'd be hard to ask for her number, though because I couldn't catch her...
Julio
Julio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am

Julio!!!!!

You just made my weekend! (yeah, my life's that boring...)

Welcome!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next