365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

+5
pigoo
Schuey
Nick Morris
ounce
Jerry
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Wed May 07, 2014 1:10 pm

How about I don't eat regular food, or maybe cut rice and/or meat out of dinner table, just for me of cause? Maybe only raw vegetables and fruits?

The purpose?


  1. Lose weight to be leaner, leaner and leaner ...
  2. Clean Stomach: I waste too much valueable on toilet in the morning. I am thinking the pure/clean food may help?


Whatever nutrition need, I just switch them to breakfast and lunch.

Anyone saw related topic and had experience/opinion?
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  ounce Wed May 07, 2014 1:26 pm

What kind of exercising or running will you be doing during this method of eating?

How long are you going to do this method of eating?
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 6479
Points : 18666
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 65
Location : houston

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Nick Morris Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 pm

I would talk to Schuey about nutrition. He is studying it and could probably help you out.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 13830
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 42
Location : Madison, WI

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Wed May 07, 2014 1:57 pm

ounce wrote:What kind of exercising or running will you be doing during this method of eating?

How long are you going to do this method of eating?

I am going to start my regular marathon training next month.

Not sure about hong long I will persist on this diet. If works, the first check point would be when I lose another 8-10 lbs.
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Nick Morris Wed May 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Do you have 8-10 pounds to lose??
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 13830
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 42
Location : Madison, WI

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Wed May 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Nick Morris wrote:Do you have 8-10 pounds to lose??

I do.

At 5"6, I am 133lbs this morning. I've got down to 128 at race day before. 

I have been thinking of my youth weight of 125 for a long time. Now I am getting old and at the end of PR, I may have the will to finally pull it off? affraid
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  ounce Wed May 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Are you tracking what you are eating now?
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 6479
Points : 18666
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 65
Location : houston

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Wed May 07, 2014 7:31 pm

ounce wrote:Are you tracking what you are eating now?

I am lazy...
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Schuey Wed May 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Jerry I had this long post for you but fing lost it cause my phone ran out of juice. I will try to repost this information I had for you tomorrow from home on my computer.

I will say that if you would like to talk more one on one about this I would be happy to. There is a lot of information and things we could talk about which would be easier on the phone along with post or emails.

Part of my certification is that I have to choose 4 people and design a fat lost program for them to use. I also have to chose 4  competitive long distance runners and guide them through a carb loading cycle using one of the carb loading methods that I'm currently studying about.

So, if you would like to be one I would be more than happy to help you.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2172
Points : 7364
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 51
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Wed May 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Schuey wrote:Jerry I had this long post for you but fing lost it cause my phone ran out of juice. I will try to repost this information I had for you tomorrow from home on my computer.

I will say that if you would like to talk more one on one about this I would be happy to. There is a lot of information and things we could talk about which would be easier on the phone along with post or emails.

Part of my certification is that I have to choose 4 people and design a fat lost program for them to use. I also have to chose 4  competitive long distance runners and guide them through a carb loading cycle using one of the carb loading methods that I'm currently studying about.

So, if you would like to be one I would be more than happy to help you.
Pm me the phone # and good time I can call you tomorrow or whenever. I'm more interested in fixing my long poo time than cutting the weight, but at the same time, I don't think I ate enough in last 16 months and didn't lose any ...
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  pigoo Wed May 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Jerry wrote:At 5"6, I am 133lbs this morning. I've got down to 128 at race day before. 

I have been thinking of my youth weight of 125 for a long time.
Jerry.  Given your stats (and depending on your current amount of lean muscle & extra "other" stuff) Wink ...I think that around 125 is doable.  But definitely track your weight loss vs. the performance on your workouts.

My weight for the past 5-8 years was pretty stable with just the running miles.  But over the last 12 months...I've added some weight lifting & calisthenics to my daily routine...and actually dropped about 2-3 pounds (on a body that was fairly lean to start with).  So maybe this extra physical activity (different from just running) has helped me lose weight.  My BMI now is about 20.2.  I have noticed though that on longer runs...I have to be very careful about dehydration more than I used to.  With the slightly lower weight (2-3 pounds)...I think that I've noticed that I can become dehydrated quicker.

As far as diet.  I eat just about anything I want (lots of sweets & junk food) Very Happy ...but I do try to manage my portions somewhat (total calorie intake).  If my wife bakes a cake one day.  Two days later it is gone (90% eaten by me)! Wink 

But if I stop running (or cut the miles back quite a bit)...the weight reappears at a magically alarming rate!

- Nick

p.s.  I think that my weight currently is about the same as it was when I was in high school...maybe even a little bit less. Very Happy
pigoo
pigoo
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Points : 4264
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Schuey Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 pm

pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:At 5"6, I am 133lbs this morning. I've got down to 128 at race day before. 

I have been thinking of my youth weight of 125 for a long time.
Jerry.  Given your stats (and depending on your current amount of lean muscle & extra "other" stuff) Wink ...I think that around 125 is doable.  But definitely track your weight loss vs. the performance on your workouts.

My weight for the past 5-8 years was pretty stable with just the running miles.  But over the last 12 months...I've added some weight lifting & calisthenics to my daily routine...and actually dropped about 2-3 pounds (on a body that was fairly lean to start with).  So maybe this extra physical activity (different from just running) has helped me lose weight.  My BMI now is about 20.2.  I have noticed though that on longer runs...I have to be very careful about dehydration more than I used to.  With the slightly lower weight (2-3 pounds)...I think that I've noticed that I can become dehydrated quicker.

As far as diet.  I eat just about anything I want (lots of sweets & junk food) Very Happy ...but I do try to manage my portions somewhat (total calorie intake).  If my wife bakes a cake one day.  Two days later it is gone (90% eaten by me)! Wink 

But if I stop running (or cut the miles back quite a bit)...the weight reappears at a magically alarming rate!

- Nick

p.s.  I think that my weight currently is about the same as it was when I was in high school...maybe even a little bit less. Very Happy
Nick bingo "vigorous resistance training will maintain or increase your lean body mass. Muscle burns calories, which means that, for every pound of muscle gained, you will be burning more calories and increase the rate of fat lost".
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2172
Points : 7364
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 51
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  mountandog Thu May 08, 2014 11:32 am

Schuey wrote:Jerry I had this long post for you but fing lost it cause my phone ran out of juice. I will try to repost this information I had for you tomorrow from home on my computer.

I will say that if you would like to talk more one on one about this I would be happy to. There is a lot of information and things we could talk about which would be easier on the phone along with post or emails.

Part of my certification is that I have to choose 4 people and design a fat lost program for them to use. I also have to chose 4  competitive long distance runners and guide them through a carb loading cycle using one of the carb loading methods that I'm currently studying about.

So, if you would like to be one I would be more than happy to help you.

If you need another runner, I'm interested in losing some fat.  Just can't seem to burn off what I want and I'm lighter than I have been in nearly 40 years.
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1398
Points : 7457
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 66
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Thu May 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Schuey wrote:
pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:At 5"6, I am 133lbs this morning. I've got down to 128 at race day before. 

I have been thinking of my youth weight of 125 for a long time.
Jerry.  Given your stats (and depending on your current amount of lean muscle & extra "other" stuff) Wink ...I think that around 125 is doable.  But definitely track your weight loss vs. the performance on your workouts.

My weight for the past 5-8 years was pretty stable with just the running miles.  But over the last 12 months...I've added some weight lifting & calisthenics to my daily routine...and actually dropped about 2-3 pounds (on a body that was fairly lean to start with).  So maybe this extra physical activity (different from just running) has helped me lose weight.  My BMI now is about 20.2.  I have noticed though that on longer runs...I have to be very careful about dehydration more than I used to.  With the slightly lower weight (2-3 pounds)...I think that I've noticed that I can become dehydrated quicker.

As far as diet.  I eat just about anything I want (lots of sweets & junk food) Very Happy ...but I do try to manage my portions somewhat (total calorie intake).  If my wife bakes a cake one day.  Two days later it is gone (90% eaten by me)! Wink 

But if I stop running (or cut the miles back quite a bit)...the weight reappears at a magically alarming rate!

- Nick

p.s.  I think that my weight currently is about the same as it was when I was in high school...maybe even a little bit less. Very Happy
Nick bingo "vigorous resistance training will maintain or increase your lean body mass. Muscle burns calories, which means that, for every pound of muscle gained, you will be burning more calories and increase the rate of fat lost".
Define resistance training ...

I am planning to run more hill repeatsin the coming cycle...
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  pigoo Thu May 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick
pigoo
pigoo
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Points : 4264
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Thu May 08, 2014 12:34 pm

pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick

How about P90X?

I always know I can benefit from resistance training, but who wants to pick up the lightest dumbbell in public?  lol!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Nick Morris Thu May 08, 2014 12:36 pm

Jerry wrote:
pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick

How about P90X?

I always know I can benefit from resistance training, but who wants to pick up the lightest dumbbell in public?  lol!

I leave my ego at the door, because I don't want to put on muscle mass. I am looking to get lean, not bulky.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 13830
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 42
Location : Madison, WI

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Schuey Thu May 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Jerry wrote:
pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick

How about P90X?

I always know I can benefit from resistance training, but who wants to pick up the lightest dumbbell in public?  lol!
P90X I think would work.

Here is a cross training routine that I have started.

start with 1 x weekly    work up to 2 x    Always warm up


Last 20-30min. Have a watch on a 1min beeper, do a series of 10 exercises and change every minute with no rest. So if I was doing 20min, I'd do everything twice and if doing 30min, do it all 3 times. Very simple exercises and Depending on where I am, is what I choose activities. So set it up kinda like in a circle

 
Option No. 1
1) push ups
2) Running sit ups
3) swiss ball glute drops
4) walking lunges
5) skipping
6) back extensions
7) running arms with dumbells
Cool high knee walks
9) dips
10) split squat jumps
 
Option # 2
1) boxing
2) step ups
3) with med ball situps
4) calf raises
5) step ups with dumbell
6) chinups
7) swiss ball 2 leg squats
Cool dumbel arm raises
9) skipping
10) obliques situps
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2172
Points : 7364
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 51
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Thu May 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Schuey wrote:
Jerry wrote:
pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick

How about P90X?

I always know I can benefit from resistance training, but who wants to pick up the lightest dumbbell in public?  lol!
P90X I think would work.

Here is a cross training routine that I have started.

start with 1 x weekly    work up to 2 x    Always warm up


Last 20-30min. Have a watch on a 1min beeper, do a series of 10 exercises and change every minute with no rest. So if I was doing 20min, I'd do everything twice and if doing 30min, do it all 3 times. Very simple exercises and Depending on where I am, is what I choose activities. So set it up kinda like in a circle

 
Option No. 1
1) push ups
2) Running sit ups
3) swiss ball glute drops
4) walking lunges
5) skipping
6) back extensions
7) running arms with dumbells
Cool high knee walks
9) dips
10) split squat jumps
 
Option # 2
1) boxing
2) step ups
3) with med ball situps
4) calf raises
5) step ups with dumbell
6) chinups
7) swiss ball 2 leg squats
Cool dumbel arm raises
9) skipping
10) obliques situps

Where do you do these?
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Schuey Thu May 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Jerry wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Jerry wrote:
pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick

How about P90X?

I always know I can benefit from resistance training, but who wants to pick up the lightest dumbbell in public?  lol!
P90X I think would work.

Here is a cross training routine that I have started.

start with 1 x weekly    work up to 2 x    Always warm up


Last 20-30min. Have a watch on a 1min beeper, do a series of 10 exercises and change every minute with no rest. So if I was doing 20min, I'd do everything twice and if doing 30min, do it all 3 times. Very simple exercises and Depending on where I am, is what I choose activities. So set it up kinda like in a circle

 
Option No. 1
1) push ups
2) Running sit ups
3) swiss ball glute drops
4) walking lunges
5) skipping
6) back extensions
7) running arms with dumbells
Cool high knee walks
9) dips
10) split squat jumps
 
Option # 2
1) boxing
2) step ups
3) with med ball situps
4) calf raises
5) step ups with dumbell
6) chinups
7) swiss ball 2 leg squats
Cool dumbel arm raises
9) skipping
10) obliques situps

Where do you do these?
At home or outside. But mainly at home.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2172
Points : 7364
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 51
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  pigoo Thu May 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Nick Morris wrote:I leave my ego at the door, because I don't want to put on muscle mass.  I am looking to get lean, not bulky.
This was my fear at first as well.  But after a year...I've actually lost 2-3 pounds...while still maintaining around 80 miles/week running.  I think that the key is not to do too many sets.  I've definitely added some muscle & definition (mostly abs & arms).  But like I said...I've actually lost some weight doing this.
pigoo
pigoo
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Points : 4264
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Jerry Thu May 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Schuey wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Schuey wrote:
Jerry wrote:
pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick

How about P90X?

I always know I can benefit from resistance training, but who wants to pick up the lightest dumbbell in public?  lol!
P90X I think would work.

Here is a cross training routine that I have started.

start with 1 x weekly    work up to 2 x    Always warm up


Last 20-30min. Have a watch on a 1min beeper, do a series of 10 exercises and change every minute with no rest. So if I was doing 20min, I'd do everything twice and if doing 30min, do it all 3 times. Very simple exercises and Depending on where I am, is what I choose activities. So set it up kinda like in a circle

 
Option No. 1
1) push ups
2) Running sit ups
3) swiss ball glute drops
4) walking lunges
5) skipping
6) back extensions
7) running arms with dumbells
Cool high knee walks
9) dips
10) split squat jumps
 
Option # 2
1) boxing
2) step ups
3) with med ball situps
4) calf raises
5) step ups with dumbell
6) chinups
7) swiss ball 2 leg squats
Cool dumbel arm raises
9) skipping
10) obliques situps

Where do you do these?
At home or outside. But mainly at home.

How does Kristina react looking at Daddy jumping up and down with all those weird moves?

My company Gym has a p90x program. I may join them then.
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2712
Points : 1006095
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Mike MacLellan Thu May 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Jerry wrote:
pigoo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Define resistance training ...
Weight-lifting, calisthenics, etc.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/what-is-resistance-exercise.html#b

- Nick

How about P90X?

I always know I can benefit from resistance training, but who wants to pick up the lightest dumbbell in public?  lol!
Strength =/= size.  Strength + caloric surplus = size.  You can be lifting incredible weights and still stay small.  Wink
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 3191
Points : 9638
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 35
Location : Arlington, VA

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  mul21 Thu May 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Schuey wrote:

Part of my certification is that I have to choose 4 people and design a fat lost program for them to use. I also have to chose 4  competitive long distance runners and guide them through a carb loading cycle using one of the carb loading methods that I'm currently studying about.


I'd be willing to be a guinea pig as well if you need more volunteers.
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1481
Points : 6502
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : St. Louis

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  pigoo Thu May 08, 2014 1:25 pm

I think that an important point in this discussion is the starting point of the person (when it comes to the resistance training & muscle mass gain perspective).  A younger runner is likely to have more muscle mass than an older runner.  I was reading an article/articles recently that say (starting at around age 27)...the average guy loses about 3.5 pounds of muscle mass per decade.  

So an older runner may benefit from adding some muscle mass (strength)...without the fear of this hurting their running performance (may even help).  Since when this older runner was of high school or college age...if they were a runner then...they potentially could have had more muscle mass then...than they do now (at say age 35, 40, 45, etc.).

Basically what I'm trying to say is...an older runner may have lost some strength over the years (upper body or lower body).  Strength that they may have had when they were a young & faster runner.Smile  

An example.  Many of us guys (maybe women too) know approx. how many pushups we could do when we were younger.  How many can "we" do now?? Wink 

I was in the military when I was 18.  Every 6 months we had to take a "PT" test (physical training test).  This consisted of pushups, situps, and 2 mile run.  The "PT" test passing requirements are adjusted for age.  At age 51...I can still pass the military requirements for an 18 year old. Very Happy 

- Nick
pigoo
pigoo
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Points : 4264
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

No Regular Food for Dinner Diet Empty Re: No Regular Food for Dinner Diet

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum